What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

autism

The guy was just another boss. He was hungry and ruthless but he was a modern version of Stringer with the merciless character of Avon. That last scene where he's at that party was so emotional. Even with his total domination of the drug game, he is a total fish out of water.

Bad bitches of course

he just wanted to make enough money to care for his pigeons

muh name

WE GON BE KANGZ N SHEIT

Melanin

Fpbp
Seriously. He loved spinning shiney things, didnt really show an empathetic side at all. He was on the spectrum somewhere.

>muh name

Is he the alien from Splinter or whatever that movie is called?

ISTP

His name was his name but he also wanted it to be one way when in fact, it was the other way.

Am I really the first one to state the obvious? He's a nigger.

Totally agreed. That's why I love the character of Marlo. He didn't stop to think about anything for even one second. He was always about 'forward'. When he starts to see the end of the tunnel at the end of the series, that's the ultimate punishment for him. You're done, nigger. You made bank. Now what?

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way

Omar became a legend and Marlo became fuckall.

Member when he showed up in Heroes?

Childhood is when you want it to be one way. Adulthood is when you realize that it's the other way.

ayy lmao

I saw Marlo Stanfield at a grocery store in Bawl'more yesterday. I told him how cool it was to see that his name is his name, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for pandemic or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “You want it to be one way, but it's the other way.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen lollipops in his hands without paying.

The security guard was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Son, I'm not stepping to you, but you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear the guard, but eventually turned back around and signaled his lieutenant to grab a nail gun.

When the girl at the counter took one of the lollies and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any disrespectance in the streets,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pop and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking about pigeons really loudly.