How come Trump hasn't been blacklisted for making such remarks?

How come Trump hasn't been blacklisted for making such remarks?

I can't see him renewing a new season for The Apprentice anymore.

America is such a fucking meme country

But what country isn't nowadays

>How come Trump hasn't been blacklisted for making such remarks?
Because he's the president.

Based Trump bringing the bants accompanied with truth.

>that'sthejoke.jpg

Only pence can save us from this shill

It's because he's the star of a new show, "The Pussygrabbing President". It's a very interesting show in that it will be filmed live on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and every other news agency on the planet for at least four seasons. No other show has even attempted this. Here's the tag line.

IN A WORLD
OF SJW ZOMBIES
ONE MAN
WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>first shitposter president

"Blacklisted" by who? Who has the authority to stop him?

>He doesn't know they're all shills

Mike Pence is awful. He's a hardcore fundamentalist christian who continually shits on the separation of church and state. I wish Kasich had accepted Trump's VP offer. Kasich was Based.

WTF I love donald trump now

>He's a hardcore fundamentalist christian who continually shits on the separation of church and state
Whats the problem? Catholicism prevents degeneracy

only atheists become trannies because they lack any moral center

>he doesn't appreciate the separation of state from church
So you're going against what made America in the first place?

He shitposted his way to the fucking white house.

it sure as hell wasn't atheism & liberalism

Catholicism is degeneracy.

That's why some Christians become Atheists, right?

>implying our forefathers weren't Atheists

don't think it would be a great idea to blacklist the president

I fucking love how Jon Stewart is having a multi year meltdown because Trump mentioned Jewish last name in a tweet

Link? Or pics?

It's literally in the OP.

Daily reminder kasich tried to get fargo banned from blockbuster because he thought it was too violent

Isn't that just Trump side though? Don't see Stewart anywhere up there.

trump's twitter is going to be really boring now i think, his tweets seems more manufactured now

That's exactly what is was.

The fuckface believes in conversion therapy for gays. Dude lives in a time machine and thinks it's the fifties still. God help us if trump dies.

I doubt conversion therapy works but isn't having less gays a good thing?

There is literally nothing wrong with any of that. What is wrong with you?

No it isn't.

>Dude lives in a time machine and thinks it's the fifties still.

>Natives Against Trump

>Mexican Flag

Funny that none of them are against Obama, despite the pipeline drama.

Uh, no?

How is not living in the present day reality and believing in things that have long since been obsolete a good thing?

>a fucking salon article

trump met with the real suits running the country. he's probably been humbled after realizing that owning a large number of (failing) businesses means nil.

Because those things have encouraged degeneracy and the babyfication of the country. Seems to me like they have to go.

Uh, yes.

>The fuckface believes in conversion therapy for gays.

this is wrong

>The fuckface believes in conversion therapy for gays.

And?

>Dude lives in a time machine and thinks it's the fifties still.

A crying shame that it isn't, you degenerate fuck up.

Christ you really are a fascist. Do you want to live in a free state where anyone is allowed to believe and practice anything or a controlled state where only pre-approved lifestyles are allowed? As much as i hate liberals i think they should be allowed to have a voice, however pathetic and meaningless it is. You need to reexamine what it means to be American.

President elect, not president.

>tried to channel state funding for conversion therapy
>b-but he doesn't believe in it
Kek

Yes what we need are more cry ins for adults and hormone treatments for children. Anyone who stands in the way of that is a fascist.

Not that guy but this man sounds like a tard. Bush 2 and iirc Reagan promoted abstinence instead of safe sex and that led to a lot of unwanted pregnancies. Having a guy promote anti-gay shit will just lead to a lot of pissed off people and wasted tax dollars. And being against the separation of church & state? Christianity is fragmented and having that gone would just cause a lot of shit and piss off even more people. Shit is hard enough as it is without bringing in religion, cause you know if one man's religion is put in another will complain about his not being in. I don't want future children having to learn useless religion shit unless it's their choice and on their free time and I don't have to pay for it.

Also, Reagan ignored AIDS when it came out and so we're like a decade behind where we should be. A lot of people died because the dumbass didn't care for the gays, including non-gay people and children. If you consider yourself devout and/or have morals, that is a bad thing to do as a christian. And Bush 2 set back stem cell research for another decade.

I am agnostic but I was born a catholic and did like 2 years as a Jehovah's Witness. I didn't care for the latter so I read the bible during services. From what I read Jesus would never let other people die, or rejoice in their misfortune. You contrarians bitch about deviants and degenerates but don't even know basic christian dogma or even about Jesus. Fucking teenage contrarians, read the bible sometime.

> hardcore fundamentalist christian who continually shits on the separation of church and state.
>is awful

>tried to channel state funding for conversion therapy

except that never happened

Humanity blew its load early and became a meme race. I don't want it destroyed but it lasting forever is pointless.

its in bad taste to rub salt in your opponent's wound.

let him settle, i'm sure he'll troll them in a couple of weeks again

>read the bible
>I am agnostic
Opinion discarded.

You people are practically muslim in your desire for a totalaritarian state. Did you vote for Trump because you wanted to make America free again or because you wanted to inflict your own brand of bullshit on the masses just like the SJWs have been doing for the past 6 years? Gays do nothing to anyone. They literally are just people who live and work like everyone else.

>says the guy who said Pence never believed in conversion therapy
Yeah and Trump never said climate change was a hoax and Hillary is an honest human being. Sure.

I just think we can do without gays and the shit they start.

If they want it for themselves, then fine. Who cares? They aren't forcing you to participate. Let them being pussies together.

>complaining about degeneration of babyfication of the country on a mongolian basket weaving board for effeminate young males

huh

mcfucking kill yourself faggot

More gays means less competition for me and lesbians being widespread increases my chances of getting a threesome I don't have to pay for.

Not to mention, the fuck you care about what people wanna bang? Let people be. Do unto others and all that.

>Gays do nothing to anyone.
They buttfuck people

The word is 'infantilization', kid

Yeah, and those sexual lawsuits!
Drumpf will never become the president, he has 1% cha-

Except they are forcing me to participate. They push that shit everywhere, in every form of media all day long targeting every audience. No matter where you look it is smashed into your head that it is right and that you are fascist shitlord if you believe otherwise.

Personally I don't care, but just to shut this all up I want them suppressed.

>Gays do nothing to anyone. They literally are just people who live and work like everyone else.
That's the line they've been trying to push but they're politically active as fuck and consider their homosexuality to be a huge part of their identity. That's a big problem for the overwhelming majority of normal people.

Virgin detected

>he doesn't know about his new show Celebrity Presidentâ„¢

The existence of gays and all forms of degeneracy is literally destroying culture before our eyes

>You people are practically muslim in your desire for a totalaritarian state. Did you vote for Trump because you wanted to make America free again or because you wanted to inflict your own brand of bullshit on the masses just like the SJWs have been doing for the past 6 years? Gays do nothing to anyone. They literally are just people who live and work like everyone else.

True, I feel that Trump is a moderate compared to what I'd like to see but he'll do.

Gays subvert society, we're all cogs in the machine. Got no time for special snowflakes.

So let me get this straight: you are the victim here. Gays have been getting fucked over for the past couple millenia and it was illegal to be gay some decades ago, and were ostracized more often than not. But you are the victim here because of some shit and possibly you got irritated. Are you sure you're not a homosexual yourself?

>Let people be.
Part of the reason Trump was elected was because gays, trannies and the other mentally-ill people among them refused let everyone else be.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>So let me get this straight: you are the victim here.

Society is the victim, you clueless fuck.

What a fucking baby.

>Gays have been getting fucked over for the past couple millenia
lmao, what a drama queen.

Gays in the past had the decency to keep it private. They weren't advocates for their personal identity politics cult.

>Are you sure you're not a homosexual yourself?
wtf man, you cant say that. my people have been oppressed for the past couple millenia [sic]

You are just as bad as the SJWs we fight against. You don't want America to be free, you just want it to agree with you.

You are cancer.

Lol your "Drumpf" 'accidentally' removed the Muslim ban statement from his website yesterday before it caught attention of the entire media and forced him to revert the change. This is the future of your 'god-emperor's presidential term. Don't delude yourself.

fucking kek. He's such a little bitch. Good job, Sup Forums. Looks like we got our first female president after all.

You're in the wrong hood, cocksucker.

>refused let everyone else be
how?

>i wonder who could be behind this post

Waste of dubs. Unlike you tards, I actually read the bible and tried to understand what it said and not what a priest told the masses.

According to you my beliefs make my understanding of the bible less than a devout retard who just sits down and listens. That or you're just butthurt I called out tards that you identify with, the neocons who don't go to church or try to lead good lives like Jesus wanted but get on a high horse and complain about degenerates. I actually practise what he tried to preach, I don't offend people unless they offend me first. I treat people as I would like to be treated, regardless of appearance. Your kind are ironically christian or something, I bet you don't even own a bible or go to church.

Is Trump going to get butthurt on twitter every time someone criticizes or mocks him? Because if that's the case he's not going to survive 4 years being president

>Gays in the past had the decency to keep it private. They weren't advocates for their personal identity politics cult.

>This retarded

Sodomy was banned in most US states before the '70s.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Steinberg)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>I think this magically means that Trump isn't considering Jamie DImon as Treasury secretary.

My dubs were perfectly executed, thank you very much.

I love how people in this thread talk about how gays are destroying culture, but provide no evidence to back it up.

Sup Forums memes way to hard when it comes to religion and all because of the existence of a hat.

>I don't know anything about the Founding Fathers.

No it isn't. Most people go about their day, and I don't notice most gay people I meet. The ones I do notice are okay people and don't try to buttfuck me as you imply, or try to convert me. Neocons and conservatives in general do try to convert me, and seldom act christian. That'd be like a gay guy who just bangs girls and not guys yet still considers himself gay.

KEK, the ol' chestnut is back again

tranny bathrooms is probably the most well known. "progressive" writers pushing in trans and gay characters into the media.

The evidence is all around you. You just choose not to see it.

Trump will only last a couple of months, he will resign.

Screencap this

>mcfucking

This is such a reddit insult. Disgusting

You just proved his point, though. You accused him of being a SJW, or "the enemy", just because he disagreed with you

>Neocons and conservatives in general do try to convert me, and seldom act christian.
I'm guessing you think Jesus was a cool progressive hippy who would have voted for Bernie?

Gays are benign. Cry about trannies all you want idgaf, but gays are fine.

Not an answer. Perception is everything, and you've deluded yourself because of the tiny, tiny world you live in.

You literally just showed that gays do nothing to anyone.

Not an argument