I work at Jack in the crack. AMA

I work at Jack in the crack. AMA

ever fuck with food?

Is the owner white?

How are the tacos cooked?

Best way to rob the sAfe?

I fucking love that place. Best fast food joint in the country, Hardee's is probably right behind it

JITB is just shitty Wendy's

Do they give you free food?

Anything fucked up about the tacotruck sandwiches?

Best stoner meal in the secret menu?

ITT: americans that should be asleep, but rather talk about fast food

I get the ultimate bacon cheeseburger for the industrial taste.

Fuck off , Tyler

What fast food do you have where you live?

Carl's Jr. > Hardees

WHY DID THE OLD MUNCHIE MEALS HAVE TO GO

I MISS U CHICKEN TATER MELT, FUCK

Wendy's isn't open at 2 am anywhere I've been, and that's the only time I want fast food.

Always
No
In a fancy microwave
Nope

That's a crock of shit, dude. Have you ever eaten their onion rings? I perform cunningulous on them

ahh see I don't eat at 2 am because i dont want to die at 50

Sounds like you don't want to live today either.

what if the customer is nice

Shut up you French asshole. Go eat a faguette and a croissant with wine and cheese or something. We're having a serious discussion.

What do you do to the food?

you like the coke freestyle machines?
what ur fav flavor?

Real op here. Had orders
Only assholes', and they only get old food

Duh

50 secs on frier

Kidnap the shift leader. They have the code

Meh it's ok. I eat it all the time cuz it's free tho

No, but I'm graveyard, do nobody stops me

Nothing fuckEd up. Best is to put steak on a
burrito
True tho

Nope not me

That's still on my menu. Besides, any store can still make it. They have all the stuff

Fuck off fake ass

MMMM yesss

Wireless headset or The annoying wired one?

I fucking hate the freestyle. The flavors aren't the same any more. I bring red bull though, and mix it with blood orange syrup and sparkling water. Italian soda red bull

Wireless. It's ok but it can give me headaches sometimes from the pressure

I worked at a Jack over ten years ago for two years. Was a team lead for a year and a half. The customers were crazy and so we're the other employees, got any stories on people quitting or getting fired? Also any weird customers?

ever fuck hoes from drivethru

Do you have a second window?
If not do you ever tell the customer to pull up to the second window just to mess with them? I use to do that all the time when I worked at KFC

No real weird stories. But there was a guy who got in a fight with another employee and then just left.
There's tons of wired customers. Lots of people tip in weed if you're a stoner here. Way to many drunk drivers. I get all of them arrested because fuck them

ok kys yourself now

No second window. Never tried that. I'll have to sometime!

Man I wish. So many hotties come in, but I've got no game....

I used to get tipped by strippers on like a weekly basis when I worked overnights at McDonald's. It confused the fuck out of me.

Tried... To much of a pussy

A couple bikini baristas come and to be cash. That's nice

Tip me*

Not really a question just a tip. Don't ever take a management spot. Seriously its bullshit once you have a few years of exp over there go to a warehouse and move up there....unless you are in school if so stay in school.

Guess your manager has good hiring sense then. First guy I remember quitting was this guy who was kind of crazy, not too bad just talked about how he liked to fight and pulled out his tazer to demonstrate it worked. Well on Valentine's day he left a note from his gf in the break room and the asst manager found it. She briefly read it then folded it up and put it in the office then a team lead found it, read it and thought it was a good idea to post it up where everyone could see and it was pretty graphic she said she wanted him to cum in her ass and she wanted to give him rimjobs etc.. well the dude saw it and went apeshit he knocked a bunch of shit over threw a bunch of stuff in the fryer and screaming etc then walked out. This other girl was pretty weird she looked like Gary Busy, an egg roll fell on the floor and she bent down and picked it up with her mouth. Her boyfriend would hang out in the lobby her entire shift sometimes and would hang out in the parking lot all night if she was graveyard. The manager had enough of it and said he couldn't do that any more and she bitched and knocked a bunch of crap over and took off.

Always lots of people on drugs and honestly those two were the tip of the iceberg.

Reported to the f b i.

I hope you have enough money to fight the charges.

Why does jack in the crack only hire spics for late night try to order anything other then a taco and they give me french toast and hi c

Dude you work at the whitest jack in the box ever. That did it for me honestly? You kind of skipped some good questions.

I worked at a jackinthebox and the owner is an Indian guy. So me Cray was going on in Houston so he put his sweat on the freestyle machine and banned my mello yello. Guy fires people for no reason keeps treat g employees like shit and hiring them. I had my application ripped in half by this impotent fuck like he was breaking all the rules in breaking bad because he knew or some shit. I've wanted to call the cops on him for so.e time now or the health department.

Fuck all the middle eastern people in Houston.

I've got nothing. I'm moving around the country soon, so I'm just saving cash. And yeah I know that shit is horrible
God damn that's insane. I'd love to see that
That's all fast food. Because they're "stealing our jobs"

Why haven't you pursued better things in life?

Last one I'll tell probably the best one. You probably know that once a year they close overnight to clean the vents and the graveyard employees just chill in the lobby till like 4 or 5 am. Well the two people who stayed overnight got a bunch of beer and we're drinking it in the lobby and they got shitfaced. They even had a few beers with the vent guys. They trashed the store, there was puke on the floors, trash everywhere. It was a guy and a girl and they were on camera making out and making a mess. The manager came in to the guy puking in the fryer holding station. He was a cool guy though was too bad they went overboard that night.