Is live in Africa as bad as they say?

Is live in Africa as bad as they say?

>Africa
>Not as bad as living in Germany

Africa is a broad term
Ofcourse many life the extreme poverty that you see on the news
Others even if not rich are living well, if you concider being a Farmer/Hunter etc who is able to Provide for his family living well
Most aren't living in luxury but it doesn't mean they are living in hell

Only if you're a nigger. Rhodesia was nice, most white owned places were nice.
The difference between people can best be seen at a state of total poverty. It's not just survival of the fittest, the fit practically blossom like flowers amongst even the largest hottest savannah or coldest wasteland. Africa is one of the most fertile lands on Earth and is so rich in resources that it could have been a super power. That's one of the reasons China wants in on it so badly.
These niggers have made it seem as though it is a wasteland fit only for diseased retards. They have literally turned a paradise into a hell for themselves because they're just too god damn stupid to plant shit and wait a few months.

>Is live in Africa as bad as they say?
No, it's worse

being white in SA can give you some priviliges, but in the rest of blackistan i dunno

lol learn basic spelling, idiot

Someone please start a trend declaring filters racist. Saying how filters make black people sick or some shit. I want to watch niggers get sick

Africa is a big place. Believe it or not, millions of Africans put on business casual attire, commute to their jobs in cars, eat out occasionally, and gripe about daily stresses like traffic and bills.

holy shit i thought that was a dolphin on the prowl behind them

learn to not assume that every person on the planet automatically speaks english when using the internet
fckn meriburger

I was about to write living but then changed my mind and forgot to edit it, I'm sorry master.

Even the lives of the less developed aren't necessarily bad. The Maasai enjoy close knit social structures, a dedication to family roles that would make a Sup Forumsack jizz, and a thriving ranching economy.

Yes

>africans reach europe
>everything is so great they eat the fucking grass

What am I looking at here? A serious question

co to jest?

I believe the pastor instructed them to drink petrol as well alongside to mowing the lawn

Most of it is pretty bad, yes.

Well, if you have lived on the brown dry side of the fence with terrible tasting grass your whole life, wishing to touch that green grass, wouldn't you have a taste?

it really sucks. i had the occasion to travel in algeria.
streets are really dirty, you have the occasional power shut down every now and then (in summer especially). no booze, and if you're a girl you're pretty much fucked since you have to wander around with a man. it ain't forbidden but people will look at you funny in the streets.

i'm so glad i live in france

I love how this image just keeps growing
>Zimbabwe to host world's nuclear waste so it can pay for food

Its fucking great buddy, baas jan here and in my land I am the boss.

>nigger priest told boons to eat grass
>boons believe him
>boons eat grass and get sick

such a waste of continent. Whites should have conquered Africa long ago.

Africa is a paradise, but the indigenous people are too stupid to use their surroundings to improve their life. Most Africans are still living in the Dirt Age, the only ones that passed that are the ones that were colonised as part of the empire and the technology they all have now is what was left behind by us.

>filter water through rocks, sand and charcoal
>boil it

Is it so hard for a nigger to understand?

>us

Yes, the British.