Kekistani

>kekistani
>normistani
>cuckistani
I dont want to share Sup Forums with these people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ythzz/libtards_are_making_fun_of_this_patriot_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't "stan" mean land in your muslim language. Like Paki-stan means "Land of the Pakis"?

i think its a persian word
but yeah it means land of

Why is Sup Forums """""humor""""" so reddit-tier?

It's Persian and it has already existed before Islam. Armenians call their country "Hayastan" for example.

/leftypol/ is ironically way better at memes than Sup Forums

Then why is it racist to call them Pakis? If their country is called land of the pakis? Thats dumb

They mostly don't use Sup Forums apparently, they think the word "normie" started with the kekistani stuff. Mostly a twitter thing. Still shit since it's just reddit pretending to be something better.

Don't worry they're mostly from /r/le_donald

>/leftypol/

muh porky

There hasn't been a difference between Sup Forums and Reddit for two years now

Have you seen photos of Sup Forumsposters? They are always beta males who are fat and/or ugly. Most of them are unemployed and probably don't leave their basements either. Literally the worst of humanity. Their beloved fuhrer would've sent them all to labour camps.

These people aren't Sup Forums. They're reddit.

-stan predates islam

armenians call themselves hayastani and they have never been muslim

How is any of this garbage Sup Forums related?

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

>your cunt?
>I dont want to share Sup Forums with these people

Shadilay friends, you don't need to be so "triggered" about this stuff

>Sup Forums
they come from reddit. Notice how no one talks about kek anymore.

this
Also, most of them are swarthy and have dark hair

When retailers start selling your subculture you know that the movement you partake in has reached its end.

>Notice how no one talks about kek anymore.
I see you haven't been to Sup Forums lately. They're still on the reddit train.

Probably because they're mostly spics

Please buy kek on our Amazon store. You can find a link to our Etsy on the Reddit page.

They're Greeks.

It wasn't always this way. Sup Forums is unironically reddit since the election.
I remember people pestering during the primaries about how there was a lot of reddit in Sup Forums and every cunt going "awoooo XD r/the_donald is a Sup Forums colony, they're our gate to normies".
Well pretty much like France, its colonies were funnels to the mainland.

trump subverted pol

as some said before, it's Persian word

fun fact:
"Stan" means "state" in Polish, IDK if that's because Slavic languages and Persian are closely related or is that some later import

They are literally red ditors

That plush is is kinda cute t bh

Well it would be if it didn't have the hat atleast.

>complaining about a board on a separate board

what the fuck is wrong with pakis

> IDK if that's because Slavic languages and Persian are closely related or is that some later import

WE WUZ PERZIANZ N SHIET

Persian - Stan
Slavic - Stan
Scandinavian - Stat
English - State

More like WE WUZ INDO-EUROPEANS AND SHIEET

We wuz kangz is the only good thing that came out of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is cancer and 200% underage b&

Then what is Kazakstan? They're not Muslim (secular) and they're not Persian.

>call people normies while building a cult around a mildly funny internet joke and seriously identifying with it in real life persona
kinda reminds me of the time when shitposter was an honest insult and not a revered title

what the fuck
they're exactly like children

Turkics have a long history with Iranids you know

what are you talking about? they are muslim. secularity has nothing to do with the name of the country and its history, lmao

his shield literally reads Sup Forums

>mfw these guys unironically believe they influenced the elections

>Turkics have a long history with Iranids you know
Conquering them when they're weak and butchering them for centuries isn't 'history' t*rk roach
They're mosty areligious from talking to that Kazakh user here

it's Pak-i-stan, not Paki-stan of course

majority of poltards are americans...

i haven't seen a kek thread ever since this "kekistan" faggotry started. People don't want to be associated with reddit.

>They're mosty areligious from talking to that Kazakh user here
they still are muslim, and they have mosques. its just that youngsters, like "that Kazakh user" are trying to remove themselves from a muslim status (cause of muslims being the most hated and terrifying people in this century).
tatars are muslims too, but im atheist too, it doesnt mean the whole state is irreligious.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

cant these people realize what an eyesore they are?

>People don't want to be associated with reddit.
Sup Forumstards sure aren't very good at associating themselves with their second home, that's for sure.

>one of the most well known anti semite places of the internets that is full of nazi LARPers will convert to judaism en masse in your lifetime

top quotes from the vid

-antifa is not taking the monument down, that was a troll
-what about the memes, these are good memes
-dude, this is not comicon
-i thought it was just to make friends

haha holy fuck Americans making the rest of us look like normal people

The ironic thing is that green is the color of Islam.

What the hell is wrong is with these people?
Why are they obsessed with Reviewbrah?

Just because shit is shit doesn't mean shit on fire isn't worse. You still need to kys famalam.

We have no choice.

This is modern Sup Forums.

Does anyone know if someone exactly like this actually exists?

Is Sup Forums the last bastion?

Because the term has picked up offensive connotations over the years. In fact, that particular insult has ran for so long it developed its only exception in English - if you were to describe someone from Pakistan, you would say that he was Pakistani, whereas Kurds or Afghans are called, well, Kurds and Afghans.

But of course, you knew that already and you're sat there giggling because you got someone to waste 2 minutes of his time to answer a question a child knows the answer to.

What a fucking idiot lmao, kill yourself

Is it racist? Lol, looks like I should be really careful with all the words I've picked up on Sup Forums.

>not pol
>not Reddit
>not muh website
>still fully support the Kekistan meme irl
sheeeiiittt

>muslim language
It is indo-european words which shares common root with an English word "stand". Don't be such an uneducated person.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ythzz/libtards_are_making_fun_of_this_patriot_for/

>Conquering them when they're weak and butchering them for centuries isn't 'history' t*rk roach
They were neighbouring for centuries and borrowed a shitton of Iranic words. But now they are even trying to steal Iranic culture, claiming that mythical Turan was Turkic (in reality it was mithological depiction of Iranic-Speaking Nomads)

Take a guess.

Ew, that site is so fucking horribly designed.

These are likely actual redditors who adopted a Sup Forums meme and made it shitty.

You guys know all those "white people don't use spices" memes on twitter, right? I unironically saw a Sup Forumstard try to defend the taste of meat without spices because according to him "spices were used by shitskin to mask the taste"...

How fucking engrossed in memes does your life have to be to become that pathetic?

>These are likely actual redditors
Plenty of reference to Sup Forums, no reference to reddit. Why do you assume so?

It's literally chanology 2.0 and only the CWC-tier autists are left.

This is just Sup Forums coming full circle, ending up believing in an approximation of the same maymays they tried to smuggle into the mainstream.

>Plenty of reference to Sup Forums, no reference to reddit. Why do you assume so?

Well, reddit makes for a perfect excuse for Sup Forumstards to try and explain how their board used to be in a better state.

However, redditors from r_The-Donald DID engaged in incursions deep into Sup Forums as soon as Drumpf began to back out on his promises.

As long as we keep the board speed at minimum and the autism at the maximum. Pretending to be anti white or muslim also makes a nice repellent effect on these normalfag redditors.
They are all newfags so reminding them that this is an image board full of autists have a tremendous effect if they get exposed to it for a certain amount of time.
During /mlpol/ they first went to panick mode than tried to damage control than tried to raid the horsefuckers threads but even tho they had the numbers they got the fuck out and didn't come back until the /mlpol/ was over.
You just gotta remind them where they are.

>Pretending to be anti white or Muslim
>pretending
Kek. Take a real hard look at Sup Forums

>Sup Forums has a five year good run
>goes to shit around 2008-9
>Sup Forums has a give year good run
>goes to shit around 2016-17
I sense a pattern

Because it's made by redditors who found the site in the last year or two.

What will be the next step?

You know it's gonna be Sup Forums

but Sup Forums went to shit when every country and his mom got a general

>A meme starts on Sup Forums
>Its good and explodes in popularity all over the site
>Exits site into rest of the internet and eventually real life
>If it doesn't immediately die it becomes cancerous and awful
>The board that birthed it dies and recedes into cancer

Sup Forums-chanology
Sup Forums-GG
Sup Forums-kek,trump,(((civic nationalism)))

Who will rise and perish next.

You have to actually gave a good run before the end times come. Sup Forums will always be mediocre shit.

to be fair, thats how spices were introduced in medieval times, to mask the taste of foul meat. still doesnt make any sense to defend bland non spiced food in modern times unless youre completely detatched of reality.

>tfw you saw the first ever kek thread
>some guy had been messing around on Wikipedia and found out there was an Egyptian god called kek, decided to share a link on Sup Forums
>as I browsed past it, I remember literally thinking "well I hope that doesn't become a meme" (swear to god)
>go back a week later and the praise kek shit had started
>mfw

/jp/ - ``ironic'' shitposting

You don't. Since all that shit is reddit.

I mean it was nice for a while. I enjoyed the seemly self awareness of the site assigning dubs to key posts in the lead up to the election for a few months, but now...

This is an urban legend. Spices were so expensive even near the Indian Ocean, nobody who could afford them was going to be eating spoiled meat

i was referring to spices like pepper and mustard, not saffron

Pepper only grows in the tropics; mustard needs to be processed and this was only done in a few places. Every kind of spice was expensive in medieval Europe; only the wealthy consumed them at all and they didn't eat rotten food

>English word "stand"
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?

I wish they'd keep to their containment board. Seeing a kek flag avatar plastered over their yt and twitter profiles makes me wince in embarrassment. I hate throwing the reddit label around but it really seems like they're overeager right wing redditors who are desperate to show that they're part of the most popular/well known right wing thing on the internet