Roast this local tranny in my area

Roast this local tranny in my area

Kik :mandylion559
Post screenshots

Don't be yelling bitch

Not your NYPA, newfag.

Why do you feel so damn compelled to defend yourself against nothing? Weakling.

You shouldn't make fun of mentally ill people. They're fucking insane and retarded.

Dead
Gfys
>hurrdurr it's my 4th month here

You probably dont shower until every third day

>not your not your personal army

samefag

>idk what this is all about I just wanted some ass

>6 posters

that got me too

I want to felch my cum out of you busted ass

Told her her pussy smells
>random white people btw

Her fucking eyes are on the side of her fucking head.

Someone dox OP please, and send him/her this thread!

>white knights
Way to go, don't forget to take your brothers thumb out your ass on the way out. Cucktards

Kek.

>tranny
>fag

Can you just stop?

On it.

OP's area is Fresno. That's a start, at least.

Oh already messaged the person OP posted, got a reply and waiting on info. Someone else already sent a similar message apparently.

Forgot this was Reddit whoops

These NYPA turnarounds are the best Sup Forums threads when they prove legit.

CAREFUL OP
Shits getting spicy. Armor shines brighter than a thousand suns.

Abort

God, I'd love nothing more in life than to suck a log of shit from Andy's asshole... please help OP

Not even white knighting, just for the lulz.

you wanna get doxxed next logfag? fuck off right now before you make me mad

Welp good job Reddit. Too bad your low orbiting ion cannon that you downloaded yesterday and can't wait to tell everyone about couldn't take down your dads vibrator remote
>delete thread

Whoops.

(s)he's not gonna fuck you for this, dude

My gf is asleep next to me, I'm just a bored insomniac lol.

I'm too dumb to get what is going on here someone help

OP tongue my anus

user tricked OP into creating mustard gas

OP is an idiot that failed to dox a tranny and some redditfag got his info resulting in him being butthurt.

Bump with titties

ask her how should you prepare your butt as a first timer going to see her for her services

bumping so OP's backfiring doesn't die in vain.

Imagine being this buttmad because you are a newfag who thinks we are your personal army. You deserved to be put on display for being such a loser.

thank you user

here's some tits

Thanks, user. I wanna see the meltdown.

Someone needs to screencap this shit.

I also accept payment in funny images.

Nice try OP. No one is deleting this shitshow that you willingly created! Maybe next time you will think twice before asking for a personal army! GET BLASTED!

hopefully this will do

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

Did you think this always goes one way?
You must be new. Lurk moar

fake and gay

Come on guys whats happening??

Yeah seriously, anons help out.

Put me in the screen cap.

I think he might be ignoring his phone, user.

we can sign his phone number up for a bunch of spam shit

user tried to personal army, so someone found the tranny he was messaging, and they helped expose him. Now we must keep this thread alive so OP feels bad.

fuck you motherfucker

White knights on Sup Forums? Who would have thought

>thinking this is whiteknighting
It is more entertaining to ruin OPs personal life than to watch him spam annoy tween insults to a tranny. It has nothing to do with caring how the tranny feels and entirely to do with fucking with OP.
No stop this damage control OP. We are going to keep this thread going all day!

This is the real reason I still Sup Forumsrowse. OP is a niggerfaggot.

Bump for the lulz

I WILL END YOU

>spotted whiteknighting on Sup Forums hoping to get som reward sex from a tranny
>”no bro I am just bored and insomniac I swear lol”
Your life is so sad, no need to lie and make up an imaginary gf just embrace who you are a sad little loser who hopes a tranny from kik feels honoured you defender her from the mean strangers and decides to finally take your virgin card and telll you she loves you and that all her life she wanted a man like you! So brave and against any kind of bullying, oh boy she sure will be wet! Who wouldn’t in the precense or such a hero? You, the mighty user who fights against trolls, but only when they include women or any combination that resembles a female, you would sell your dad to please any woman in distress, I bet... what a fucking clown

>and some redditfag
Imagine being this new. OP is always a fag.

>my gf
Nope
>insomniac
Nope
>lol
faggot

What are you, twelve?

i remember her. what ended up happening to her? in jail I presume

He posted the kik username retard what do you mean they “found the tranny” copy pasting the username is now being a Sup Forums haxxor? Go back your reddit you fucking dumbass

Newfag this isnt whiteknighting....no fucking police involved.

>OP trying to damage control this hard
At least you keep bumping your own thread, so more people can see your stupidity.

not that user but I hope not. she is close to my age and I would like to provide for her long-term

You got me guyz XDDD
Didn't think it was 70 percent of Sup Forums >oh no my troll kik account has been leaked, and you sent your mightiest hero! Fuck me

Kik is probably your personal life for you, sweaty cuckbeard

Goyims got me gud screen cap pls

Ok buddy.

It's okay OP, no need to get emotional over your own stupidity.

lmao for some reason I believe you user. did you watch any of her videos.? fucking kek

Not even op retard just laughing at how pathetic you are thinking the tranny will pay you with some nudes, the reddit fag probably asking how her day is going

No idea but she’s fucking hot. I wouldn’t care if she went all crazy after, It’d be worth it

ur dun bud I am loading up my longcat flooder

Did you even read what I wrote fucking nigger?
>kik posted on thread
>we found the tranny boys!!! We are doxing OP so hard LMAOO

Just because you think 'defending' trannies online will get you laid, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Some men just want to watch you burn.

Damage control: Online

Get mad OP, keep bumping your own failure of a thread

kek!

What?
Police have nothing to do with white knights

The tranny is not the important part. Someone messaged the tranny and we have OPs name and profile. Maybe you should try reading the entire thread before you start calling out others for not reading.
Nice bumping your own thread though OP.
Keep this loser on page 1 boys!

yeah I did. she reminds me of both if my exes and for some reason my only reaction is love and wanting to help her. not even a dominant sexual attraction. I am used to that. and I know how to help. I hope she is okay.

Ok faglord, keep fighting for justice of trannies! Remember to take screenshot to show your fb friends so they can see how PC you are and you get some likes from girls who will. Never fuck you, also I keep bumping because I am not OP and I don’t care if he gets fucked in the ass, I just like to point out how fucking gay and reddit you are and I hope you die soon fucking nigger cock sucker bitch scum

Forgot to post your fag boys savior fuck me again
OP can't bump his own thread dumbass newfag. Did you tell your mother you loved her tonight and give her a kiss? Pussy.
>hurr durr crowd control

Wrong

Is it still too soon?

The next step is to message his family (not friends because OP is too big of a loser for friendships.)

You literally said you found the tranny username dumbass, maybe take your own advice and read the thread
>someone found tranny kik!!
>”hey dumbo kik of tranny was posted by OP so that we would spam her
>no!! We found her LOL FUCK YOU OP

Wow you must be a literal Down syndrome

if you're serious then you should really try and get in contact with her. probably wouldn't be too difficult

Imagine being this upset and going all out on damage control. OP, you clearly didn't mean to leak the info. You are upset because you've been found out!

I have no idea if this thread is a joke anymore.

Are you aware the second post of the thread made by OP had the kik of the tranny? Jesus just scroll up to see how fucking stupid you are

>OP posts tranny kik hoping Sup Forums would spam her
>lol we found tranny kik op you are fucked

Okay kiddo

Cry more OP, you dun goofed!

>Mom! I called someone kid on Sup Forums again, owned them so hard X’D