What's stopping you from having a nice white family Sup Forums?

What's stopping you from having a nice white family Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews.

FPBP
We're done here, lads.

money problems

I live in Brazil huelito

Nothing, I have one.

Stop being fags and ask a white girl out right now. Seriously, just hit one up on Facebook or whatever and schedule a date. It's not hard, who cares if you get turned down? Just ask someone else out.

The knowledge that my kids will just racemix in the future

I'm 21

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

The fucking Jews

> What's stopping you from having a nice white family Sup Forums?

Being a faggot. Otherwise I'd contribute.

Women are trash.
I'll wait for fuckable robots with better personalities.

I'm only attracted to blonde/blue eyes but I don't want my children to get my shit hair and poo eyes

Don't play the game, can't play the game, don't want to play the game.

depression

no matter how positive of a mask I wear, I think women have a 6th sense of the depression.

sterile

I'm 24.

Go ask /r9k/.

No TayTay's in brazil

>What's stopping you from having a nice white family Sup Forums?

I don't like being among people, and thus I don't meet people.
Because I don't meet people, I don't end up liking this or that person, and don't go on dates.
For me to get married an agreeably looking and not offensively stupid woman would have to force herself into my life, while I protest and try to push her away.

i don't want kids.

this.

japs need to hurry the fuck up.

wtf? but why? what are they planning on achieving exactly?

Specifically Jews have manipulated women into race mixing and accepting non-whites in their community.

>jews are the reason white women don't want me

I'm brown

Thought that was Taylor Swift for a moment.

Wait, it's not, is it?

>thinks white women ever race-mixed until modern times

i'm not white

Same as you. I'm not white.

Nothing. I have one because I am a man in a thread full of boys.

it is

I will try, but my superior brown genes will probably overpower my white gf's weak ass genes.

Same here. I have severe social anxiety, though I'm slowly forcing myself to get over it.

your problem is not your social anxiety, your problem is that you're not white.

Idiotic marriage laws.
Even if we agree to not get married (fat chance with women these days knows that's their ace in the hole) the state will consider you legally married if you're together for a certain period of time and she can "divorce" you anyway.

>What's stopping you from having a nice white family Sup Forums?

Im not white.

Right, must be the jews. How could I imagine its my fault. Those pesky jews got to me, thats it.

white women

so many non white germans on this board.
Hallo my nig friend.

the nice part

they did, it just wasnt as widespread as it is today

/thread

Impossible because I'm black. I'm not even sure it's a good idea to perpetuate my genes.

I don't really like blondes they remind me too much of my mom tbqh.

Depressed.

I'm Chinese.

/thread

>find yourself the most whitey woman you can get
>have a racemixed son
>pray for him to get the most whitey woman he can get
>have a grandson 99% white

I am latino

Even if there were taytay's, you'd still be unable, as you're brown.

gf is crazy. can barely stand being around her anymore.

im brown

I'm sure.

It's not.

My wife's son.

Wow, r00d.

To be fair, I do go to an elite uni.

I am not in a position where I could support a family, and I also haven't met a girl that I felt anything for.

Every white woman I date flakes out after a while and the ones who pick me up from the bar just want casual sex and not a serious relationship.

It's pretty demotivating. Maybe anonymous 20 year old strangers on the Internet should call my masculinity into question and express general hostility, that will totally help.

That's expensive. My plastic crack sounds more fun.

In what ways would having a family be beneficial to me or be more fun than my toy soldiers?

Who's kid is that in the OP pic?

i have a spic fetish. been married for 18 years and had three kids with her, and no, the "she gets fucking ugly after 30" is just a meme.

Because I'm already in love with a non-white.
>me: white american of mostly italian and french heritage, living in Europe currently, working as network security, hardcore christian
>her: Austronesian of pure Kadusan Dusun heritage, a practicing doctor, hardcore christian and virgin

Even if I found a white woman with such qualities (you won't), I'm in love. I am all for white pride, but I can't deny what my heart tells me.

fpbp

Too ugly for that

Taytay is so beautiful...
Why do you Nazis keep harassing her?

You're a beta, feminine faggot. Kill yourself.

Better?

she attended the marriage of a fan who sent a letter for her after his mom died months ago

pretty cool tbqh

Because I'm not white.
Gotta do something to preserve the white race.

mental illness plus bad genetics that I wouldn't want to burden a kid with anyway

The dearth of good women. And what the first post said.

I'm a complete sperg sometimes and can't keep a normal conversation going

I'm a nigger.

Divorce

>adult man in the army listening to music for little girls

Absolute degeneracy

Oh phew.

Yeah I heard she's crazily nice (or just plain crazy) like that. Hosted a party for a load of her fans at her home when 1989 came out.

autism

iktfb

I love my girl but shes one crazy stressed son of a bitch

I'm not working yet

>tfw ywn have a qt white Catholic woman
>ywn have 6 or 7 children and raise them in the Catholic faith

why the suffering

KHV until 23, "relationship" for a few weeks, 30 now and lost interest women / gave up.

this, Sup Forums literally thinks Europe was always the way it was and nobody from other continents/groups intermingled.

white women won't fuck me

they're all such goddamn sluts

*Army Officer

and people wonder why we are utter shit in war...

I'm not white.

>there will be a day possibly in my lifetime that women realize they can be replaced so men no longer have to deal with their shit...

Yeah it clearly wasn't the wife who was the fan.

My Korean girlfriend.

it's not even widespread now.

anyone that unironically thinks race mixing is why they can't get a girlfriend should be gassed.

>middle aged women listen to Tay Tay

wot? du u kno wer u arr m8?

I'm Jewish. And why exactly would you want a family? It's a burden, becomes a nuisance and you'll wish you never did the mistake of starting a family life. If I was you I'd stay single, being free and having all that money for yourself to enjoy life. Think of all the women/men/trans/non-binary people you can date. Stress-free. Trust me.

My qt mixed girlfriend

After my experiences, little to no desire for female company.

I've seriously been considering joining a monastery, that way I could devote my time to meditation and realizing God.

Failing that, I want to be an emergency surgeon, which is not a family friendly career. Why bring white children into the world if they will not be able to have an upbringing where their dad can be a part of their life? Also have genetic predisposition to mental health issues that I don't want to pass on to anyone else, or have them suffer the same way I did.

My dream goal would to be a benefactor for a white family (like my siblings), giving them the resources to raise strong, healthy, kids who will go on to be successful, moving from the middle-middle class to the upper-middle/upper class.

Then I will wander the earth, working with Doctors w/o Borders to bring healing to the war torn regions of the world. Maybe one day i will want to settle down with a nice girl, but I don't want kids, so maybe a nice Argentine girl, and we can dance the tango 'til death do us part, working with groups like Big Brothers Big Sisters to mentor the next generation of Aryans, redpilling them about the Jews, women, work, and God.

Sounds pretty comfy desu.

Sup Forums says racemixing is bad

What about white women from conservative religious backgrounds? Amish, Mennonites, and the like?

>What about white women from conservative religious backgrounds? Amish, Mennonites, and the like?

On the opposite spectrum of degeneracy, still deserve purgation by flame

The fact that I'm engaged to a Black woman and I'm impregnated her

>cute
looks like a monkey due to those massive lips with frazzled disgusting hair

actually taylor swift sells more albums and even Vinyls than any other artist in America

so its pretty common to see old ppl listening to her than you think

There is literally nothing wrong with listening to TayTay. Her beauty inspires great deeds.

>20 yr old
>white.
>poor university student.
>anti-social as fuck.
>outlook on women isn't very bright.
I don't even know why I'm going through all this bullshit. There's no future, no payoff.

The only reason I haven't shot myself is because of my parents, and the fact that I can't afford a gun atm.

Her luscious lips are god tier for kissing, Stacey.
Her hair is also a mix of curly hair. Stay jelly