This is my friend Lupita

This is my friend Lupita

Has me friendzoned :(

Any advice to help a brother outta the void? I love her.

Anything helps. Thanks!

go from the friend zone to the rape zone.

Money and a lot of it

stop trying to fuck your mum, op

not mom. she's my best friend Lupita

>Lupita

That's not her name.

Guadalupe

Also incorrect

well i should know

More than a billion people on this planet so if she doesn't wanna fuck just move on.

>well i should know

If you actually knew her, you would.

no fuck you :(

lol that girl doesnt even look alike lupita

Dejate crecer el pelo, ponte mas musculo, un bigote, un trabajo estable, ignorala ( no la trates como una mejor amiga y tratala como a una chica k te kieres hacer novia)

You're right. "Lupita" looks like Ethel.

Nah xD Lupita's like 100x cuter

Nice try doe

>100x cuter

Easy claim to make from a blurry-ass picture

You know the boobs don't lie, there's no foolin me

Tell me where you live. I'll fuck Lupita and tell you what it's like because im a Sup Forumsro ;)

I'll fuck you, ass hole

I'll meet you in a knife fight for those tits

>I'll meet you

Sounds great! Where do you live? Don't worry, I'll creampie Lupita for you. :) If you're nice, I'll let her name our kid after you

I live at your mom's place, so just meet me there

I'll be creaming pie her

You think her tits are big now?
Just wait until I get her pregnant, i'll be drinking her sweet milk every day! Yum YuM! :-P

NO FUCK YOU!! >:/

You cant suck on her double Ds! you can titty fuck her either... fuck u!!!

Show those titties OP

I won't even need to eat real food, I'll just breastfeed from her and lick her asshole. Man, she's gonna taste so good. I'll make sure not to cum for a couple weeks so I fill her up really good! I love the feeling of the tip of my dick pounding the back of Lupita's pussy. :^)

Im durprised it this gay board this long to point out the tits. Post mor latupiana op.

Heres my best tip op - dont be a hover hand.
Next best tip - tell her how you feel. Plz post more pics

I bet she wouldnnt even suck you lol

OP if you want us to take you seriously, post more pics to prove you actually know this chick

It's called live role playing faggots. he's been posting the same pics for this entire week. Pedro must've just found out about Sup Forums.

>Invite her to your house on a weekend
>Get her really drunk
>Score

You for that India? At Mexico have millions of "lupitas"

Buy an hidden cam and manage to see her naked, then you can immagine her being fucked by all those latino's machos, also shares the win.

It's don't lead anywhere in terms of yours relations but at least you scratch that itch and manage to move away

Seriously, who is this bitch? And how old is she? Do you personally know her?

Do you have Kik? If so, Kik me at LittleHooptie right now and let's talk about this situation.

enseƱa las chiches puto

Tell her you don't mind the fact that her nipples are on the bottom side of her tits