your country

> your country
What do you think about THICC women? I think thicc is the best body type for a woman, but a lot of people on this website seem to hate it. What does Sup Forums think?

Short and thicc

Best body type

KILL FATTIES

this guy gets it.

It's alright but I like em thin

she's perfect

Obese women are just disgusting. No one but subhumans would like this kind of women.

She just looks sloppy and frumpy. I like thicc, but judging by her bone structure she shouldnt weigh that much. Being thicc isnt just about having meat on your bones. You have to have the body type that fits it, and in my humble opinion, she doesnt.

This is something else I've noticed - there doesn't seem to a clear cut definition of what thicc exactly is.

I don't hate it, I actually like it, but I prefer patrician flatchest skinny bodytype

its when a broad is thick, but not fat. It doesnt get any more simple. Shes stacked, built like a brick shithous....er,well, you get the idea.

Perfect.

you're probably either a virgin or have some mommy issues (or whatever it's called in english).
having sex with a 'thick' woman is like fucking a warm bag filled with floor. not to mention they tend to get sweaty in a couple of minutes and breath like a lung cancer patient.
and no i am not talking about fat women, even slightly chubby girls like in your pic are also like that.

>floor
*flour

no, thats an obese midget.

Hei beouty.

U thick.

Thick tighs.

Move my penis between your thicks.

Call me, baby.

Hallo?

Fuck you.

I'd take anything I can get

I like skinny with small tits too but none of that cringe weeb shit

short, petite and either thin or fit.
Best girl body type.

Or tall and fit.

that's actually not weeb, it's a costume of the bunny from Zootopia.

fugg shes perfect wife material

unfortunately everyone bikes here and is tall so every women look like plank

this

any kind of cosplay is honorary weeb tier

Have you ever noticed the longer the duration of the word the more retarded you get? THICCCCC You can feel your brain squeezing THICCCCCCCCCCC until youcaonreaernoq

well, to each one its own

I think it'd be very hot to have sex wearing different costumes, so it's not a big deal for me.
As long as you don't do aegyo/kawaii shit and act like a retard or a baby.

I like sundresses and natural hair colours but to each his own you're right.

lean body and small tits are still patrician

>lean body and small tits are still patrician
why?

>he doesn't like cute dresses

Obesity is illegal in Japan and there may be Japanese posters out there on this board, so
reported this thread for illegal content

because only plebs and cavemen like big boobs and big asses (natural instincts: ugh ugh big booty mama ugh ugh)
While to like cute lean girls you need to be an educated enlightened man, thus a patrician (like me).

Poles are white niggers

she has quite manly fingers

THICC a best.
>short
Keep your fat indio fetish out of here.

the other flag wasn't me but being fat just isn't good for young people, a young woman with a fat ass just looks grotesque to me, to carry around all that extra fat just to be noticed by the opposite sex is not degenerate or anything but it's also not something that strikes me as very attractive. I like natural lean bodies because in my mind that's the canon of young beauty.

small tits are a personal preference though.

if by cute you mean complicated weeb attires with bright colours that hurt your eyes no, I like other "cute" dresses though.

I like petite girls, either thin or fit with small tits, soft skin and tender flesh.