I think Sup Forums has turned me gay

I think Sup Forums has turned me gay.
>find sisters halloween costume
>put it on and cam with guys on omegle
>end up fingering myself and doing a self-facial on cam with a 50+ year old

i'm now debating meeting someone irl and trying some oral fun.
should I drink bleach or suck a cock?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if not troll, prison gay
if troll, magnet to hdd

Get on inhousepharmacy hormones before your body solidifies into a disguting shrek mess and you lose your hair

not a troll but what do you mean

Maybe not a troll but definetly a shill. Vagene and bobs 4 lyf.

id say im still pretty straight, i prefer girls but cocks look attractive to me

Turn back before it's too late

Source?

i dunno user, i dont know if it would hurt to just suck one cock to get it over with

Just be you man

This is your future

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

Are these things you would never tell anybody you've done? Then don't do them, I sucked a dick and have always regretted it

>I think Sup Forums has turned me gay.
>id say im still pretty straight

Nigga your shill game is weak. If you find cocks ro be cool why not build an epic obelisc or something. Why become a fucking faggot? You how homosexuality comes about i a straight male? Either youre eating/drinking bad stuff ir youre just depraved of pussy. No joke. Being underfucked can make you gay. Look no further than prisons. Now look nature in the eye and make your choice. U want that pussy and i know it

Idk man.sorry. found her here

interesting, you make a good point user. thanks

I pretended to be asleep while a gay guy sucked my cock. I also feel regret.

Succ it

Well there you go

ok its a deal user, ill go get covered in cum thanks

do it user

bumpin

Do it for money then its not gay

vouched

> enjoy the female figure
> hate the femal character
> enjoy the male character
> hate the male figure
Life is suffering.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

sauce on pic related pls

Is this bait? It already tells you in the pic how to find it nigga

Dude ignore the trolls.

Who cares. Enjoy whatever sexuality you desire.

Repression emotions or sexuality is extremely harmful and they can often come up later anyway.

You're probably bi, most people are they just hide that side of themselves.. seriously.

Give me your Kik or skype I wanna watch you fingering

i really dont do it often, ive cammed like three times total but it just ends up in me going on omegle and looking for older guys. pic related

I'm genuinely turned on by you
I wanna see more, at least say what your tags are and I'll lurk at Omegle looking for you lmao

i dont use any tags and i cant see myself going back on it soon, im looking towards meeting someone irl for fun and seeing where it goes. sorry user but maybe this pic is good enough? idk

Holy shit your bubble ass is better than any girl I ever had
It's sad I'll prob never see you again, But maybe I'll have look at Omegle and see that fat ass again

lol thank you very much for the compliments i dont think its that nice but hopefully we'll bump into eachother one day!

you actually are unusually feminine, I've never liked traps before, always disgusted me, but your the first I've seen that isn't disgusting.

You actually look like a girl lul

You were always gay.

must just be the ass kek i have no idea, i dont have any more pics though sadly. thank you!

I wish I didn't get disgusted so quick by guys, bullying, punking and treating them like bitches same as you can do with girls would be hilarious. and fun.

but yeah, it was fun fap just there while it lasted.

P.S you're a bitch, I'd make you say i.