If you were at the beach and you saw someone drowning, would you help them or enjoy watching them drown. Be honest

If you were at the beach and you saw someone drowning, would you help them or enjoy watching them drown. Be honest.

help
nothing is scarier than the thought of drowning, wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy
i bet you would watch though, right op?

I'd help.
I don't wanna risk phil collins being around to sing about it.

I would.

I'd help them. I'm not some fucked in the head psychopath.

Depends on who it is drowning.

yeah i get it your edgy doesnt bother me

Of course I’m lifeguard certified

>this
It's be interesting watching Hitler drown or something. That would actually be funny.

I'm... I'm just so angry all the time what should I do?
I'm this fucking desperate......

>wouldnt save your pal hitler
user...

you dropped your context

Depends on person. But yeah, propably watch drown someone.

i'd watch them drown, because its very likely they will panic and drag me down with them into the bottom of the sea

i used to be relly angry in my late teens early twenties, without any legit reason kept breaking stuff and whatnot, now im 28 and i barely feel anger anymore.

I live on a beach and have helped people drowning...

I'd be too afraid they would take me down with em.
I'm not strong.

Dont have to be strong, just a good swimmer

Most millennial will let people drown so its our job as people who are 30 years old to save people instead of recording them on our phone.

True enough haha

I'd have to help. Even if it was a jew.
I just can't watch some random person struggle and die like that.

If you can't save yourself from drowning you deserve to drown. I would enjoy every moment.

I can't swim... so the latter.

I'd help
I would be going there backwards though if it takes effort or worse, pain or even risk
Depending on the situation though
Like hot girl? I'll go with a hardon
Child? Ok my soul does kick in and I'm halfway decent humo
I'm a fish but have been out of water for decades
When younger it was a sex fantasy of mine to save a roastie and fuck her right there

>hating Hitler
>not hating Nicolas Maduro

fegget

Me. Ive seen people drown when i was younger. Its not how id want to go. Id even save a jew or nigger.

Or the jews
A whole bunch of fucking jews
Or niggers
Those boats of rapefugees

Listen to jordan peterson

A jew, yes
A whole bunch of em? Not so sure

Once when I was fairly drunk in public, I saw two cars stuck on a railroad in a busy Friday night. I legit thought someone was going to die or a/e so I ran over there as fast as a possible to help. I realized when I was about 20 feet away from the tracks that all of the cars were safely off the tracks. I felt kind of silly and stupid but at least I tried to help. Fucking drunk people i swear (myself).

This

Also is there anyone else around?
Not very good at swimming myself

Would not help because I cant swim

Pretty much follow the rules on it. Try to throw something to them to either help them float or to pull them back to land.

The risk of swimming out to them is your own death, even if it was Jesus himself, he would push you down to save himself.

People die all the time. Even if the next Einstein ends up drowning, there have been many prior and will be many more.

First world issues really

I've had this dilemma op. My son was drowning in rough seas. I had no choice but to jump in, even though I knew I was likely going to die myself.
Standing on the beach watching him struggling, knowing I could stand there do nothing and live, or jump in and surely die as well. That's a feeling of dread I'll never forget.

Have posted a greentext about it before, can hunt for it if anyone interested.

>I'd help.
>I don't wanna risk phil collins being around to sing about it.
Lol wot?
Is that a reference that's gone over my head or are you just being random?

This. Drowning people usually in major panic and often end up killing the person trying to save them.

If you really wanted to save someone from drowning. Give them a good ol punch in the face to knock them out unconscious. Would be very easy to get them out.

Fucking noob ass life gaurds.

I think Op meant a stranger, not your child.

Yea go on mate

Oh I've re read it. I get it now. Someone I don't know? Would assess the situation first. But I've heard of plenty of people who have gone to save people only to die themselves.
Found it!

> Say to son let's hit the beach
> He's 5 so that's the best thing ever
> Waves are churning like a washing machine
> Listen up little bud, oceans dangerous today, we can go in but only up to your waist and stay by my side ok?
> Ok dad
> Splash around like retards, good fun but I'm cautious, water is rough with strong undertow
> Guy walks past with ugly staffy x
> He throws a ball which lands nearby, these 2 mutts bark and growl run towards us
> thinking should have a go at this guy
> Just about to when son freaks out
> sees the dogs tear towards us, he starts running into the waves
> hear him cry turn my head to see an arm, then a leg come up from the waves
> Before I can react dont see him anymore hes swept under
> These stupid animals are play fighting trying to jump on me I'm trying to see where my son is
> Intense dread and fear
> Realise just killed my son through inattention
> See an orange shirt 30 metres out
> There he is, Ive gotta get him
> terrified because I know my chances of reaching him are slim, and I run the risk of dying myself
> No option though, if I dont man up he gonna float out to Chile
> Jump in thinking I'm going on a suicide mission
> But better I go too if my son's dead as well
> I'm in the thick of it, can't see him anywhere. using all my strength fighting waves
> Dive under a massive one when I resurface its calm for a short while, see my son being dumped on the shore
> Awesome
> Dude with the dogs brings him in
> but fuck, I cant swim back getting dragged out further
> Caught it a rip
> Remember swim across it
> Already am fucked, arms are burning, no strength
> dumping waves are pissing me off now, swallowed gallons of water
> So this is what its like to die
> Have a do I give up or keep fighting moment
> Try tread water
> Slowly current brings me to shore
> Feet touch sand
> Walk out collapse next to my son both struggle to breath
> Hes crying I cuddle him
> throw up on his back
> Idiots stand round watching
> Fuck that day

Ocean around me is infested with massive salties, dumb fuck bull sharks and irunkandji. If someone's drowning in that fuck em, I'm not gonna help them.

Im not the best swimmer in the world, so fuck em.

this

No point dying yourself

>mfw I’d love to stand by and watch tekashi69 or Lil Boonk drown

He sang a song about a guy who could've saved another guy from drowning, but didn't.

Ty. Wasn't aware.

Already happened for me, but in rapids not at a beach. There's no thinking when someone's drowning, you just help; it's a reflex.

> Was messing around in rapids at a wakeboard festival. From ankledeep to knee. Strong current.
> Young mother with her 8-10 yo son arrive.

> She lets him mimic me and my friend. Yeah well... not a good idea. Get closer.
> Kid slips and falls on his butt. Current with the force of a 1000 suns on his back starts dragging him.
> Grab him by the hand. Set him back on his feet, let go. He lasts a good 2 seconds and falls back.
> Take him in my arms and bring to young milf on the shore. "You retarded ?!" look on my face.