Straight white male at Stanford rapes unconscious woman

>Straight white male at Stanford rapes unconscious woman
>Gets only 6 months jail-time

Sup Forums will defend this

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ex-stanford-swimmer-brock-turner-s-jail-term-decried-too-n585981

well she was unconscious whats the big deal

>rapes
>unconscious

Rape means that someone was forced into sex, if they were unconscious they they weren't forced because they are just limp and they aren't even "them" because they aren't there since they are unconscious.

White men can't rape

Why would I defend it?
He deserved 0 months

Who cares? Shouldn't have fell unconscious like a retard

Haha I call bullshit

"unconscious woman on campus after both attended a fraternity party"

"Brock Turner's six-month jail term for sexual assault of an intoxicated, unconscious woman"

They both got drunk at a party, went back together and had drunk sex that she regretted. She didn't seem to go for the "I think my drink was spiked" this time but instead the whole "I was like blacked out omgee" alibi instead.

her father should have raised her better than to get so fuckef up to the point of unconciousness

not his fault he had to bust a nut

Sup Forums hates Chad except when he's raping.

Fuck this guy. Should be publicly hung.

Bitch please, you just want to crush him for being a chad. This is a standard case of drunk regretful sex, it is why law is going easy on the guy, they know what actually happened but have to give him a slap on the wrist to save face.

>Sup Forums hates Chad

This isn't /fit/ or Sup Forums you fucking loser.

>Sup Forums will defend this
No, I won't defend it. He shouldn't have got any time. He did nothing wrong.

k then billcosby should only get six months since his victims where unconscious too.

rapists should be shot dead.

/agree.

Actually, they should both be hanged. Him for rape, her for being a degenerate drunken whore.

was she unconscious in her own home? did he break in and rape her? did she pass out at a party and had been hitting on him and failed to take responsibility for being a slut? hmm really makes you think....

>jury in March found Turner guilty of three felony sexual assault counts for the January 2015 attack, which was interrupted by two graduate students who saw him assaulting a partially clothed woman behind a trash bin

This isn't your typical drunk slut regret sex, this is actual rape. Dude is scum.

>Caught by two students fucking an unconscious girl behind a dumpster and tried to run for it.
> Hurr derr she just regretted it. He's innocent.

Kill yourself muhammed.

I do not defend this. This is an outrage. If you ask me, he should be in jail for 10 years at a minimum.

I am serious here. These type of criminals should be sterilized and locked away.

That does sound pretty bad. If there were eyewitnesses who can confirm she was actually unconscious and he was doing stuff.

Seriously. This guy for real raped the girl in the street by a fucking garbage can. It was witnessed by two male grad students.

This is not your typical feminazi bullshit rape accusation.

Yeah I didn't read that part, whenever I see these drunk "I think my drink was spiked" stories I tend to assume its bullshit. But if there is an eyewitness account that she was unconscious and he was doing stuff that is fucked up no question.

>A jury in March found Turner guilty of three felony sexual assault counts for the January 2015 attack, which was interrupted by two graduate students who saw him assaulting a partially clothed woman behind a trash bin. Turner tried to flee, but the students tackled and pinned him down until police arrived and arrested him.

Yeah fuck this piece of shit.

I'm surprised he got the good end of the stick this time.

>regretful sex
He was literally caught in the act of raping an unconscious woman, in public no less.
>hurr whores shouldn't drink
Men shouldn't rape

I wonder how did that faggot manage to rape a girl
Sending him in jail is just like offering him a trip to Disneyland: he will have the time of his life

Bet he got a rich daddy

Look at that whore bitch holding her son like he dindu nuffin

this. all criminal justice is based on how much the defendant can pay. it's the same as bribing a cop in a third world country, but there is more paperwork and process to make it seem legit