Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're sick and should not have had child(ren)

You have any pics ?

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
If you are insecure as fuck then everything is cuckoldry.
If you are not, cuckoldry is a sexual fetish. If you get aroused by thoughts of your daughter being fucked, you could have it.
>inb4 this is copypasta
I know. So is this response.

You propose the answer is what exactly you fucking degenerate?

If you are fucking sick in the head sure

Your daughter fucked Tyrone didn't she OP?

Dont talk of women like they are things. Also you sound like a serial killer

Not if you raise them to be your own personal fucktoy.

>LOGically

So you want to raise a daughter to Fuck her? So you want your father in law to fuck your wf. Your little virgins basement fags are strange. It will be hard for you to drop your V card

>put time and effort into someone
>don't get to fuck them

OP is perpetually friend-zoned incel.

OP you don't need to worry you'll never have kids anyhow

Imagine putting all that love and care into raising your little girl for 14 years and then finding this on her phone.

Kek

Get better pasta

OP's pic makes me long for the post collapse society when we all live in small towns and a young man courting a 14 year old girl, with her father's permission and the understanding of absolutely no sex until marriage, is the accepted norm.

How does one go about that?

Here’s a hint choad farmer: when you keep saying “rationally” and “logically”, you might as well be saying “I’m completely full of shit.” Now go back to gargling gooch grease.

That's why men used to fuck their daughters back when the world was civilized. They'd make sure they knew what was what, and enjoy that tight pussy while they were at it. Win-win.

Sent to a boy named Jamal.

In that sense every man who married a woman has cucked her father so everyone is a fuck.

cucks always gotta post their racial insecurities rofl

If she has children, 25% of my genes are going downstream.

My Famly name will not, unless she keeps the name post marriage.

She's 7, so too early to tell. No, I do not feel cucked, and OP is a misguided fool.

Humans are apes. The idea of a cuck is a man made concept. Who cares. Be like me and fuck no woman. Only then will you know the true power.

God those thighs!

Why can't they stay like that longer?

> (OP)
>Dont talk of women like they are things. Also you sound like a serial killer

Only a pervert and a freak would think like this. Fuck off and don't have children

What is wrong with this?

that's why you have them and make sure they think sucking daddies cock is normal and that getting fucked by daddy is a special treat for being good.

you made your own cum dump, you just need to learn how to be a good father and fuck her like she wants you to.

why do you think those whores let that doctor finger fuck them for years? they needed to be used like they are meant to and their fathers failed them.

I wonder how it'll feel when her boyfriend or husband concave your face for raping your little girl throughout her life

what's wrong is that she is showing off for other men when she should be dressing like that for her father.

she basically let him find those pictures and she is all but asking her dad to roll those shorts down her legs and spend some quality mouth time on her pussy,

post more from your mckayla maroney folder pls

We are reaching levels of redpill that shouldn't even be possible

No, you are raising a daughter so that another man will mix his genes with hers (and yours) so that YOU will live on. It just so happens that both will enjoy the act of reproduction.

can someone help me find this video

In all seriousness though, this is one of the best trolls and dumbest arguments that I have seen in a while.

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

remember
Its just another form of shitty cancer the only chemo that works at thinning out the crappy people from the rest of the internet is CP, but you would know that if you had been coming here for more than the time you reddit trash migrated here.

there is literally sauce in your photo. are you retarded or just advertising?

remember
It's just another form of hot fresh loaves from Andy Sixx's asshole that works at making you feel full when you're hungry, but you would know that if you had been sucking out his warm creamy logs you logless shill not grown up.

See now that you are responding to this with more copy/paste only proves my point of cancer does not cure cancer.

This honestly makes a lot of sense... Sacrifice about 20 years of your life raising someone to be the best she can be... only so she can achieve independence and promptly start blowing dudes and taking cock up the ass. no thanks.

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

remember
It's just another form of hot fresh loaves from Andy Sixx's asshole that works at making you feel full when you're hungry, but you would know that if you had been sucking out his warm creamy logs you logless shill not grown up.

Ah how society has fallen.

Having kids in general is cuckoldry if you think about it. They take all your money and energy and then when you get old they shove you in a home and forget about you and you die alone like all those childless people that you patronised. And yes I know I'm replying to pasta.

I see your point one must ponder the question, would you?

The fuck, I was expecting to find a load of people saying kek and one or two fags saying its sexist. But this thread is entirely faggots. Whats going on.

Surely the ideal scenario is that she turns out lesbian?

It's 2018. Nobody has a sense of humour anymore.

i agree with op

my father in law has a daughter and a gay son. his bloodline will not live on. his name will not live on. this is the last generation of his family.

I have two sons that look like carbon copies of me. My wife served her purpose and did well. Now i enjoy her company both physical and mentaly.

Woman are things it has been studied over and over again. In every persons mind when they see a female the object part of the brain gets stimulated telling them they are looking at a thing. People just need to learn to deal with it.

Unless his daughter doesn't get married/take a name? Marriage is archaic and for idiots.

>He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night.
Someone clearly has no idea what being married is like.

Preach it, Sup Forumsrother.

>Be Rich
>Buy an off-grid house with a farm with animals
>Have clean water or have a farm near mountains for clean water
>Fuck a whore
>Get her to love you and trust you
>Convince or force her to not contact anyone
>Have her isolated until she delivers a baby successfully without any doctors assistance
>Kill the mother
>Take the baby to your off-grid home
>Raise the kid on the farm telling her the context off the world and how you and her are the only two living humans on this planet and how daughters love their fathers and should serve them and that serving their fathers should make the daughters happy.
>Profit?

Far too much thought has gone into this.

youd have to murder so many hikers to keep up the charade. Eventually there would be an urban legend about you.

I skipped like 80 points to keep it short. What are you on about

>Marriage is archaic and for idiots

MGTOW or SJW?

>>Raise the kid on the farm telling her the context off the world and how you and her are the only two living humans on this planet and how daughters love their fathers and should serve them and that serving their fathers should make the daughters happy.

Wouldn't this just fall apart the first time she sees any sign of other human life? How are you going to explain planes?

He's right though tbf.

>implying i'm not the first and only lover of my sweet little daughter.

RIGHT

>taking it a bit too seriously

You have about 2-3 years to prepare and write lore about the world. I bet you can write about 5 books with full backstory to everything she might question you about. Kids are also extremely gullible and will trust their fathers 100%

So at what age would you start fucking her?

These 2-3 years being the time for the kid to start asking questions of course.

Big mechanical birds. Come on dude, use your imagination.

That's preferance. Myself I would at the age she starts maturing. This would depend on the lore of the world you create. The standard in the lore could be any age. This would influence her own sexuality

found the married cuck.

then you would have to teach her english

>too much work,jpeg

>lore of the world

You just want to live in middle earth dont you.

Not really. Since it's homeschooling you would only have to teach her actual important words and not the crap most schools teach out.

Yes. Without the 100% chance of dying of course

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Hey m night.

Who said she was ever allowed to see the sky?

This guy gets it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case
at least this gentleman was not a cuck!

What an amateur. Held his daughter captive for 24 years and didn't even bother to brainwash her into thinking that is was the world was.

he did it in a concealed basement and had a family living upstairs. The LOTR mountain concept is fritzl on steroids.

Should have just told her that the world outside had been destroyed by some disaster or something.

I imagine this man was nothing but a crazy man who had no fantasy beyond having a slave. The LOTR mountain concept is simply beyond him.

He wasnt a dreamer, the LOTR mountain concept is a magnum opus.

Post the full version.

Indeed. I do have the rational mind to accept that the concept is probably not possible in this day in age but I hope that the technology of VR will leap forwards and allow fantasy worlds to be created

I've seen this pasta a few times now and I wonder does any one really believe in this shit?

We regard cucks and the lowest part of the hierachy because they have willing or unwillingly left them selves out of the evolutionary race.
They deny their own ability to reproduce and focus on furthering some one else's.

Now how is fucking your own daughter, winning at furthering your genes?

To be a fucking chad and spread your genes, the best evolutionary way is to select a good mate for your daughter and fuck as many women as possible

Haven't made the full version. This fantasy has always been in my head but I've never developed it into words. These "80" points were an estimate because I know there would be obstacles that I would have to tackle. I skipped to bring up these obstacles since this thread would likely die before I was done

I hate you user, I wanted to have a daughter, now I just dont wanna have children at all. Thanks.

Raise the child with the goal to make her a lesbian. This would work if you have the passion for it. constant Ideas put into a young childs mind will develop into something natural in time.

Just finished reading. Must start building secret bunker now. Thanks for the idea user!

Holding someone captive in your own home is not very far thinking, friend. Get more creative.

Yes, It os, newfag

yes but now you can have a son and tag team his 14 year old girlfriend with him

>Choad farmer
>gooch grease