WWYD to my friend?

rip off that woolly shit so I can see those tits, they look huge

Nuuuuudes!

More boob

dubz for nudes?

MOAR user

Deport her ugly ass

buy her premium pasta

I'd piss on her face. If she's interested, please let her know I'm willing.

I would lay her down on my bed and procreate with her in the missionary position. With the light off, fully clothed from the waist up and under the covers. Sex is a dirty sin.

I would take her out to the truck stop and buy her a pack of smokes and an ice cream sandwich

am I the only one that wants nudes lol?

Would get hooked on krokodil with. I'd gather plastic bags to make a sleeping bag for her so she wouldn't be cold at night, take her to the cinema to see Twilight 2 and cook up some mean oatmeal for supper.

Moar

Mercy?

Post nudes

I second this

Post anything

Bump

OP is a faggot

Bust a massive load deep down her throat so forcefully that she couldnt possibly swallow it all quickly enough to stop some of it from splashing back and dribbling out her nose.

I'd sit back and enjoy the sandwich she'd made for me, whilst allowing her to suck and lick me back to full strength and composure before flipping her over and relentlessly destroying her obviously tight little asshole until I was ready to make her choke another load down.

..obviously

Think I know this chick post moar

is there a video of pic related?

Would love to see from behind

Plz respond, this girl is gorgeous

Cel?

sorta reminds me of Cynthia from Dazed and Confused, with bigger tits.

Post More

OP has gone

Bumping for more

Moar

eggs
she has to eat them all

I would shave my head and make her call me daddy...

I would berry my dick

Back to Auschwitz with her.

What's her initials OP?

Turn around and walk away

Confirmed virgin

Have at least SOME standard more than “2 legs and a heartbeat”

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

She looks good to me

That aint a video. It's a picture.

Cheeky fucker. You almost had me there.

Post more OP please, I'd do her doggy in the woods, she looks like she'd enjoy that.

Jewess with red dyed hair end enough foundation to make Freddy Kruger appear to have a baby face.

Ok newfriend

Lock her in my house and make her do the laundry

Moarrrrrr

Need more details OP

Teach he decent posture, for starters...

I would do the sex at her with my weener

I would teach thee proper grammar

I will punch thy balls.

Don't let this thread die I wanna see more of that thic ass

Pretty much keep her captive in my basement for a few hours, force fuck her every hole & just feed her more semen for food & drink.

Hell, I'll even invite over a dozen buddies, half of whom got nigger dicks & everyone gets their fill in her every hole while leaving her looking like a triple glazed donut.

Afterwards as her gaping & bleeding asshole & cunt is oozing with man juice and she barely have the strengh to even audibly cry in anguish and despair, we'll all let her know...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

After which we all throw her a towel, she laughs hysterically & we all go home laughing about this for who knows how long, because everybody's friends now :)

I'm diamonds op got any more tits?

Bump

Looks like mission imdongable was a success
> pic related

Stop

> pic related