I'm here to humbly ask for vengeance against Sonia Sae, the woman who feeds her carnivorous pet fennec a vegan diet

I'm here to humbly ask for vengeance against Sonia Sae, the woman who feeds her carnivorous pet fennec a vegan diet.

She is outside the reach of the law because Spain has little or no animal welfare laws.

She gets trolled a lot already im sure, maybe someone here can do something with more impact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUlmL4Gu9Br0-llG-v-Xy3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kv4YAuRtEU
youtube.com/watch?v=9dPvAWHqTG0
youtube.com/watch?v=rMPoo1xECug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Burn this thot

NYPA

progress :)

we have a real name

this

I understand that. Not asking for me

Go home newfag

I thought I'd never see the day when Sup Forums acted against someone in Spain. Brings a tear to my eye.

That's what the bitch gets for treating Lord Beerus like that.

do you fuckin newfags even know what this means? this is not a private request, this is about fuckin vegan attention whore, claiming to be an animal lover, but keeping a fuckin fennec in her flat (!) and killing him by feeding him vegan diet. the fox lost massive amounts of weight, and loses his fur, and she claims it's because of pollen allergies. (!!!)

so in which fuckin universe is this a private army request?

i am not OP, btw.

Google says spain has fairly normal animal cruelty laws and what she's doing is probably illegal "Spain's current Penal Code imposes a penalty of three months to one year for cruelly mistreating pets or unjustifiably causing death or serious physical impairment"

The fox must have serious physical impairment right?

>Spain has little or no animal welfare laws
my neighbour dog had to be sacrificed because he bit a burglar trying to get into the house, can confirm that

Has anyone even tried reporting her to the police in spain?

Dogs are omnivores faggots

you know the difference between a dog and a fox, do you?

It's a PA request because nobody gives a single fuck.

This isn't the place to drop some animal rights bomb and expect people to take a hand off their dick to opine, let alone intervene. Fuck off and talk to somebody who cares, and then if it becomes enough of a scandal that even the asshole of the internet bight be affected, maybe we'll think about it.

TL:DR: you're in the wrong place, fool.

Nigga you dumb?

OP is asking people to troll someone because of something. It is literally the definition of private army.

I'm in tho, regardless, but call it by its name.

Fuck off Johnny, nobody likes you.

i love when some faggot thinks he speaks for the entire hivemind

You've reached new levels of newfaggotry

First day here, huh?

This.

You know what's more pathetic than trying to call a private army request anything but that? People who think that Sup Forums has these rules or codes and its behavior can be predicted.

So sod off , go back to your mom's basement. We'll very much get into a personal army if that's what we feel up to today.

You seem to forget that Sup Forums loves cats faggot.

Her facial expressions annoys me. Can tell she is a self-righteous "oh btw I'm vegan" bitch. Liberate the fox!

private interest vs kinda public interest.

also, just because you dont give a fuck
you may not speak for others.

same for you, if it would be like that,
stuff like chanology would have never happened,
nor any other fun thing that has been killed by cancer.

nowadays almost every request gets spawnkilled by people not being able to distinguish anymore.

Holy fuck, what a cunt.....here is her YT channel youtube.com/channel/UCUlmL4Gu9Br0-llG-v-Xy3Q

Yeah good reasoning but how about you eat a big black cock

We're not your private army, faggot.

that's the spirit!

well then go back to your beloved fur and trap threads

Let's get as many kemofure fags in as possible
Both from Sup Forums and other sites

good start

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kv4YAuRtEU

kek

Lmaoooo lord beerus

U made my day user

Not me whining about some dumb bitch and her pet, cocksucker.

So anyway, has anyone reported this to spanish police? If someone could tweet this with the @policia tag that'd be great.
>why not do it yourself then
Because I don't have a tweeter you moron
>what do you mean moron when you're talking to yourself you idiot
Oh fuck off

/an/ would be helpful too

is it ignorance or autism?

you realise that this is about having fun with a massive case of USI, and not about whining?

protipp: you cant because of your own USI

... it's not a dog

Whenever I hear vegans get on their soap box it just makes me want to stomp a puppy to death.

>Quick, call him a faggot newfag, that will teach him!

I hope you're trolling.

A few gimps trying to care about something does not an army make. But yeah, go for it, bro. Have fun changing the world.

Just for reference, Sup Forums absolutely has codes and predictable behavior: nobody cares. When some Hispanic retard films himself burning his cat alive, Sup Forums doesn't care because Sup Forums cares; Sup Forums cares because it's lazy and sticking it to some cocky Spaniard cunt seems like a fun 20 minutes of their time.
Count on Sup Forums to do whatever the fuck it wants, but don't ever count on Sup Forums to be some kind of unofficial internet police who drop the memes and trap threads as soon as an animals suffers a little bit.

>fun things killed by cancer

Sup Forums has always been cancer. I don't care how many retard buzzwords you drop, you still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I suggest you semi-literate mongoloids just stick to laughing at bananas. At least there you seem like you belong.

faggot newfag alert

i actually agree that the meat system is fucked.

Whats hilarious is how she compares herself to jews and blacks because she gets trolled "for being vegan"

somehow the plight of animals makes HER a victim. wow

Oh well so glad that we have you here to tell us what we do and what we are then.

So how should we proceed with this issue, oh greatest Sup Forums ideologist? I was thinking maybe we could get on with it while you quietly eat a bag of dicks if that's ok with you. You could season them with your self absorption, I'm sure they taste great.

thank you for that inaccurate and self-aggrandizing speech you button-dicked man-hamster

How about you stop responding to that faggot and start doing sth productive instead

begins post with "no codes",
ends post with suggestions while using buzzwords.

semi-literate mongoloid?
have my most true and honest "NO U" ever.

zippocat you mean? wow, you're such a connaisseur.

this seems like a good idea I guess. ill try and find some spainfags

another vegan nutcase

this is some bullshit

Dude, do whatever the fuck you want, just don't pretend you're not still a personal army recruited by a bleeding heart faggot. You know why there are less than 20 poster ITT? Because nobody cares. If you want to dox and cause the arrest of a guy who was caught fucking a llama on his own private property, go for it. Just don't try to justify your actions as some sort of activist 'we-are-legion' bullshit. You're not hard shit. You're an anonymous fucknut trying very hard to care about something insignificant.

Oh! Not the semi-creative compound word insults thrown willy-nilly without any accompanying arguments!. How did you know my weakness?

Blow me.

Did this bitch just compare the mockery of vegans to the holocaust, slavery and people dying in Syria?

you over use "semi" in your pathetic attempt to sound eloquent.

> You're not hard shit.You're an anonymous fucknut trying very hard to care about something insignificant.

NO U, again.
dude, really, shut up, you are the exact same thing you complain about.

Looking for spainfags on /bant/

bruh i know its lonely being NEET but get your /soc/ on somewhere else

over thousand animals get killed by humanity every second and here you come, worrying about a single fennec? fuck off you brainless idiot

Bump

Fuck off dick weed

They die in a humane manner, not force fed junk until it dies of malnutrition you Fucking idiot....Sup Forums has always looked out for the little guy, also, rule 0

killing animals for food is a tradition that goes back to prehistory. Starving animals for fun is not

Actually, the person I replied to was the one who affirmed that it was pathetic to imply that Sup Forums had codes. And please point out to me any buzzwords in my closing argument; I mist have missed them.

Zippocat? Probably fits the description. I've actually seen more than one video file of a flaming pussy, and I hope the culprit was hung by their entrails. What I don't remember seeing, however, is year-old wannabe internet superheroes pretending that they were single-handedly saving the fucking world. I do remember a lot of Sup Forumstards laughing at how cocky animal-abusing assholes were going to be fucked over for thinking they were cool and trendily-evil. And there we return to my affirmation that Sup Forums has codes. One of them is punishing people who think they're special snowflakes.

I used 'semi' twice, each time with a different word. Calling me on that is akin to me calling you on your repetition of the phrase 'NO U'. I think mine might have been closer to actual English.

I would also add that a person who doesn't think it necessary to capitalize the first letter of a sentence shouldn't be the one to tell other people they're pathetic in their attempts to sound eloquent.

Aww, he called me unemployed. Damn that hurts. I'd refute that by saying I work just under 40 hours a week, but there'd be no way to prove that one way or another, so you're dumb.

I notice that while you're all defending your tryhard animal rights activism to the point of ad hominem fallacy, nobody's actually achieved anything significant. I honestly don't really need much more evidence than that to support my point that you're all a bunch of legion wannabes.

why dont we return to my affirmation that you are a pathetic attention-whoring bitch

She has the most punchable face I have ever seen - don't even care what she did.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dPvAWHqTG0

cuck ASMR

Lucas? Is it you?

She's so fucking anoying

What a dumb self- centered bitch.

This makes me sick.

Again, your witty retorts have completely put me in my place. I'm all set to rethink my whole life, and perhaps become a better person while I'm at it. I've seen the light.

Also, you missed a capital letter there, and a question mark, and you missed the part where you fuck yourself with a rake.

confirmed.
i am pretty sure that you are not him,
but dayum, you do sound like him.
a textbook wise ass.

but is there really anything that a group of internet losers can do? maybe spam her with messages perhaps? this makes me sad.

usually the next step now is:
"i acted liek an idiot because i was trolling all of you peasants"

amirite?

call some spanish animal protection organization, maybe?

dont bother with this, she feeds on it.

solid idea. any espanolfags?

>i hope you're trolling
Sup Forums has always loved cats you autistic triple nigger. caturday exists for a fucking reason.

Espanolfag here. Instruct me oh wise ones.

isn't the ALF big in italy & spain?
for bonu wins inform the AFL-friendly skinhead band "los fastidios" from italy, i know they have very good bonds to the spaniards & their scenes.

this.

This thread
b/tards at their finest.
Thank you, Sup Forumsros, there's still a glimmer of hope...

Has anyone thought about pretending to be a veterinarian and telling her that her fix needs taurine- an amino acid specifically found in meat? A simple Google search "do foxes need meat" provides ample evidence that foxes have an omnivorous but meat centered diet.

When those internet losers can actually agree to do something productive instead of argue about whether their actions make them heroes or tools, sure, they can achieve something. I've seen it happen. This particular thread-full of anons? Not so confident though.

I do really value the greater good, so I'm going to point out that the animal in question is not a cat, even though I'm 99% sure you're still trolling.

This thread is starting in the right direction. I have to work today, so I'm gonna go sleep now. However, I do hope this bitch gets what's coming to her. Just don't pretend that you're superheroes or that you're changing anything about the way the world and society and nature work.

It was good arguing with you, anons.

> human manner
don't fucking lie yourself, they all feel pain the same way we do

thats not a humane method user

I'm not going to be messaging her directly. She won't listen. I'm going to message her IG followers and ask for them to listen to logic. There is no need for anyone else to message them. I dont want to scare them with spam from multiple people. I will do my best to present my reasoning in a calm and logical way and ask them to either message her themselves or to unfollow her and stop supporting her hypocrisy. Every single one. Talking to the fan base and getting her unfollowed by a decent number will get her to care more than giving her attention for it. Taking away attention will hopefully do it.

Make sure to use her real last name.

Sonia Soriano

this dude exorcises

based user

Sup Forums is basically a glorified cancer containment board. What makes you think anyone can agree to do anything anymore, hm?

iirc there are screenshots of her speaking to a real veterinarian giving this exact adivce and she predictably shot it down

nice samefag, "go to sleep"

LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS GRATEST ARTIST OF OUR TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=rMPoo1xECug

the autism is strong with that one

Not even.

'Night mentlegen.