ITT: high IQ musicians

ITT: high IQ musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVHI5guRg0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i doubt High IQ people would tattoo their face with shitty tattoos, only retards do that.

Gucci is the Mozart of our generation.

no he's not, just another trendy faggot that will vanish soon, like most of them do

His work has been more influential to the current generation of music than any other artist.

i doubt that too, prove it

in and out of prison, class A TRASH is what this retard is. If you anons look up to this dude, then you too are retards.

who the fuck is this shitty new tripfag

the next 50cent or insert any other generic thug rapper that changed the world for the better

>durr what is shitposting i am an angry newfag who has stances on things

go back to Sup Forums you boring neurotypical

>shitty new tripfag
Woah that's unfair you barely know me.

friendly reminder that the smarter you try and sound the dumber you come off.

it's the truth, truth hurts. (He is just a petty drug dealing thug scum)
have fun with your failed thugs that changed your life for the better?

Something isn't dumb just because you don't understand it.

>it's the truth, truth hurts. (

you mean to tell me that this guy isn't a perfect role model and paragon of virtue? please stop dropping all these truth bombs i can't handle it.

i swear the need to wet blanket proselytize on Sup Forums scales perfectly with a lack of overall personality. you are a spastic bro.

re-read your image and tell me that it doesn't come off awkward and clunky

no one is a perfect role model, such things do not exist. also i just called him a retard for his face tattoo, smart people don't tattoo their faces.
keep pretending this dude is your messiah, you will grow out of it eventually (and hopefully)

>keep pretending this dude is your messiah

you are literally projecting all of this. no one said this. dude were you homeschooled? be honest.

It would read fine if it fixed the "an satirical".

no
you can hear drake in everything from Taylor Swift's new album to...fucking everything

give up namefag, you're unwelcome here, go back to /r/

no i was not homeschooled and i don't call trash high iq, or pretend someone is something he's not.
you are the one protecting your precious, i am the one shitting on your precious.

Drake is just a culture vulture that has been riding whatever wave is hot.

While he has brought some styles to the mainstream, the majority of his work is fairly derivative. Gucci meanwhile has redefined modern trap music and is a direct influence on guys like Migos, 21 Savage, Future, Lil Pump, Nicki Minaj, Young Thug and literally everyone else that has used trap influences.

Kendrick's latest album even featured production from Mike Will, who practically owes his career to Gucci.

I'll probably get bored of this name by the end of the week.

>you are the one protecting your precious, i am the one shitting on your precious.

the way you post lets me know that you're probably quite young so i'm just going to leave it here because i really don't feel like taking pot shots at some doofy kid over a banal popular music figure.

you win my bro.

not young, just sick and tired of all these rap/pop/rock starts, and the people who worship these lowlife scum, pretending they are something else.

>not young

yikes; you seem palpably slow.

...alright then?

whatever dude, keep doing what you are doing, and i'll see you in the next thread about popstars that will change gullible people like yourself. (for better or worse)
=)

whining about someone being passive aggressive is also feminine and very sjw of you.

honestly there's no point trying to seriously reason with you because you're delusional: the time that you piss away here is socially degenerative, the very bastardizing of your language is equally degenerative, and you larp extra hard about your so-called disdain for degeneracy to soothe your conflicted conscience over it.

if you were legit you wouldn't even be in this thread shitposting right now. that is the one truth that your larping mind can't accept.

does someone have that photo in which a rapper said had said some retarded shit thing in his song and he said on genius that he didnt think that it actually meant that?

hahahaha, the only reason i posted here was to shitpost, had some time to kill before leaving for work you know. To be honest i have never heard a single song from this Gucci dude, or heard of him before.
Don't feed the troll? xD

>so shook he is playing the i was le trolling all along card

"okay"

was it not obivious?

>no really i w-was

F

kek, yeh i'm crying my eyes out atm.

go back to 9gag

>what is actually happening
this thread gets bumped and we all see

i wish, never been to 9gag
your point?

t. shook fanook

bad thread

let's make it worse, at this point it can only get worse

young jeezy>gucci

waka>both

same shit, different name?

jeezy had better beats and did it first.

aside from Lil B

i don't know, never heard of jeezy

youtube.com/watch?v=zVHI5guRg0o

u niggaz gay, yeh u gay, u fuckin faggotz