Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

You've got a lot to be proud of, so I figure you'd love to come and see your proud history on display in a museum. I always hear white people talking about white pride.

Just come take a walk.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42405205/ufo-spotted-by-us-fighter-jet-pilots-new-footage-reveals
instagram.com/mia_gefen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm Canadian sooooo....

1. Is there a display of Arab slave trade there ?
2. Is there a display of sex slavery
3. Is there a display of Barbary slave trade there ?
4. Is there a display of Korean , Chinese, Japanese slave trade ?
5. Is there a display of African indigenous slave trade ?

Why would there be? It's American slavery in the alleged home of the brave and land of the free. The American experiment was to be different but it wasn't. All your examples have long histories of slavery that exist to this day.

>Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?
Fuck, yes! Where is it?.
It'd be good to see a display of the history that helped make my country rich and control a third of the globe.

Poe's law

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

I know, newfag. I know. It's meant to get a certain reaction, so you fuck with OP. It's called "Trolling"

Who is this museum for ?
a)Cuck liberals
b)Racists who love the stuff on display

P.s blacks don't visit museums ..cuz they filled with lies ...Jesus wuz black .. Egyptiuns wuz black ...Neal Jerome Armstrong - first nigga on the Moon

I think the jews have enough museums and monuments dedicated to their atrocities, thanks.

28 MILLION SLAVES IN AFRICA TODAY, AND RISING.

BLACK AFRICANS SOLD THE LOSERS OF TRIBAL WARFARE TO ARAB AND JEWISH SLAVE TRADERS ON THE COASTS.

AFRICANS LIVING IN THE NEW WORLD ARE THE MOST AFFLUENT IN THE WORLD. BROUGHT HERE BY EUROPEAN PLANTATION STOCK CORPORATIONS HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE UNITED STATES EXISTED.

THE ALTERNATIVE WAS DEATH OR SLAVERY THEN DEATH IN AFRICA.

Black people are so undereducated...... Blacks have had used and killed slaves longer than any white person to date, stfu and check your privilege you racist Fucking blacks.

There's a African slave trade museum in Canada, black people never go because they don't accept factual evidence....

Nice dubz
factual evidence iz sasissssss . Are you kkk ore something ?

Dont forget that if it wasnt for a few british white men you faggots wouldve never been free so yea i got stuff to be proud of plus wdre doing a presentation about that shit

Most colonisation was done by the portugiese, british, belgians, a lil bit germans too, blaming it on muricah? Well damn way to go

White people did nothing wrong.
I'm white, never felt guilty once.
Itt Australian's pretend to be nogs to get a rise out of whitey because Australia fucking sucks and we are bored m8

Slave trade is still happening everywhere except USA china Japan

ITT: LA LA LA I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!!!

>Be white
>Don't feel any shame
>3.8% of "whites" owned slaves (white and black) at the height of slavery
>Most of those "whites" were jews
>Most white people have nearly nothing to do with slavery
>First freed black slave started a plantation and bought slaves
>Nearly all slaves shipped from Africa were sold, some from tribal conflicts, some because they were part of the slave caste (Fulasi tribe mentioned in Black Panther I'm looking at you)

When will people get history right?

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

Black people won't accept that they sell their own to everyone for money, African is the worst race to be a part of, everyone wants to be white....

I thought people's narrative would change when it was discovered that Libya held a bunch of slaves. But no nothing happened.

Just like when that UFO video was leaked. It was the number 1 story on all the MSM but nothing happened.

Take a moment to think about that. The first time when legitimate evidence of intelligent life is discovered. The most compelling and significant discovery of all of mankind, shown as the number 1 story on the MSM for about a week, and then... nothing. No reaction from the hoi pollo. I still talk about it to people today and most still have no idea what I'm talking about.

goddamn

>saw a video of something unknown in the sky
>talk about it all the time as proof of space aliens
>people look at me funny

All the MSM, the most reputable sources in the world; are you kidding me?

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42405205/ufo-spotted-by-us-fighter-jet-pilots-new-footage-reveals

white person here, I never owned a slave

Looks like debris on the lens. Notice how it never changes distance?

Who cares. I don't own slaves and I would not take responsibility for something my ancestors did. He'll if anything black ppl should be pissed off at their own as they were the ones who enslaved them. Also if I could change history and never have slaves I would as it would mean almost no black ppl would live in the USA today because they never would have been brought here and allowed to breed!

yet the military took it much more seriously than you are presently.

If you look in the right places you will find undeniable proof.

Yo white people black guy here we do not care about this shit OP is obviously another white guy false flagging why can you people suss out any bait except these racist ones are you that blind by your fake neo nazi racism?? You aren't even real racists you don't even have a true hatred for all colored people you just wanna make funny internet jokes that's what's the worst. I bet the actual racists laugh at you people.

nigger want reparations. beside the fact that 50 years of welfare should have taken care of that, let's consider this

1. nobody today even had the possible of owning a slave unless they are about 180 years old

2. nobody today ever was a slave, unless they are about 180 years old

3. fuck you niggers, always bitching and wanting something for free

4. profit

owning a slave was about like having a butler. how damn many people can say they have enough money for that? exactly. in other words, very few people owned slaves. hell, my people weren't even in this country then. why does nignog think i should pay him?

>implying slavery isn't still widespread in modern Africa

sauce pls (pic related)

consider this:

1. descendants of slaveowners are still reaping the benefits of their free labor (Bush family, Gore family, etc)

2. Nearly every person of black ancestry in this country is a descendent of a slave, millions of whom lived through Jim Crow

3. Fuck you klansmen, always bitching about a false history

4. profit

Since you're obviously not a rich descendent of a slave owner, I gotta wonder why you're so keen to defend them. I suppose it's just a serf's place to suck his lord's cock.

Bush made hiz money from the nazis. and is divine justice africans who invented slavery became slaves in the system they created. you reap what you sow. dumb ass.
instead of freeing modern day slaves you bitch and whine about events hundreds of years ago. child like really.

1. American slavery was incredibly wrong, which is why we abolished it. Who the fuck knows what went wrong with the colonists, it's almost like our founding fathers were mostly bad people.
2. Angry wannabe gangsters blaming their dad's incarceration on slavery when in all reality they're just trash subhuman beings who need to grow up should fucking get jobs before talking about this shit.

We should have genocided your people instead of enslaving them. Imagine a world free of shitskins.

Oh look another nigger thead

Are you paid shitstarters on overtime yet? You must be to be so bored to post the same shit over and over.

Why is it courageous to go to a slavery museum?

Every Democrat National Convention is a monument to slavery.

what is "the barbary slave trade"

been looking for full vid of pic related

No, it's just the nigger slave museum.

I'm proud to be white. I also am proud to hate niggers because they are a plague upon humanity. I wish we could still lynch niggers when they get out of line. I am envious of my ancestors, they got to do that. Must have been amazing.

Sure thing, I hope there is an exhibition on the Danish Virgin Isles or at least the Thralls of the Viking age, our only proper use of slaves.

Meme aside, it's true that black people were kings. Just look at the resemblance between king Tut's face and this black individual. It's an irrefutable fact that blacks were kings, so how about you show some fucking respect to the rightful rulers of Egypt and quit your autistic meme of this Kang shit.

Wew lad

Go back to bed tyrone, the welfare office will still be open later and your breath will smell less like weed and a 40.

Youre clearly high.

this is a cia nigger
JIDF shill
or just some plain nigger

I`d love to. Nothing makes me happier than seeing noggers suffer.

that niggers lips and chin stick out further than it's nose, try again

I'm white and my people were enslaved too and 60 years after they were in the Us, and it's not that I don't have the courage to go there I don't have the interest

>The American experiment was to be different but it wasn't
the american experiment is still ongoing and we no longer have legalized slavery so...

You Could make it Less obvious

niggers tongue my anus

This guy needs a visit

baited AND triggered. back to Sup Forums white boi

well I mean to be fair...
The first astronaut in space was black.
pic related

>Sup Forums in 15 seconds

It always makes me feel better to see pussy's on the internet use other people's fights to act tough.

there's; internet tough guy
then there's
This guy

kek

being this new.

Ya sure, I love museums!

I thought all neo-nazis were guys who at least know how fight well and train their bodies to limit since streets fights are something that can happen a lot.

I'm some brown guy and I hate niggers and browns more than anything on this planet since their are the source of all crimes and everything I despise and hate. All 6 six times someone tried rob me all the times the fucker were browns or niggers.
Browns and niggers are not humans, their culture is just self marginalization and glorifies a life of crime and wrong doing. Every single brown and nigger should be castrated as long brown women.

You don't need be a genius to know that a planet Earth without brown and blacks will be a better and safer planet.

We need wipe out Muslims and Jews.

>we're doing a presentation on that shit

I don't have the aliens guy saved But You get the point

Why do white people ruin everything?

they are insecure about everything. you can't say anything about POC people without white people running in saying "NONONON WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE PEOPLE ALL LIVES ALL LIVES". they're fucking insecure. they gave us trump as a president and a role model for their kids. i don't wanna hear any whitey asking why their kids are behaving like bratty narcassists being bullied.

could you imagine how amazing the world would be without the hateful white people?

Newfag

If you think blacks can beat whites you need a history lesson

Can you imagine the smell?

but how can we compete niganon??!

instagram.com/mia_gefen/

You say that like niggers can be reasoned with. They are too busy killing eachother to ever be a real threat.

can someone help me find this vid

>3 niggers
>one is clapping
aaah americans

Whites are divided as well, the only difference is that all of the force is on one side

your proud of that picture? See the difference? an adult and a child, Weapon no weapon

I'm just shocked that they didn't all join in and stomp him out. Are niggers rolling a new leaf?

Blacks are killing each other? While whites are killing others in quantities

blacks in Africa are committing genocide everyday. At least we evolved and grew our culture and society to grow out of many barbaric practices.
Maybe if your ancestors didnt suck so much they could have defended themselves like mine did killing the British

I don't take pride in the actions of other people.

Rep yo flag boi

But but but... you're also a slave.

>You need to pay because George Bush and Al Gore may have had slaves nearly 200 hundred years ago.

Wow you faggots are stupid.

>niggrodoodle detected

It's not about what white people do. It's about what white people are.

don't be shocked there must be a logical explaination to that;
one stopped the rest from that, just so he could get a better close up to whiteboi face

I'm not uncomfortable with the wrongs of my ancestors. None of us chose to be born. I can only do what I can in the here and now.

>but when someone calls all black people niggers....
hypocritical chimp, can't even see through your own bullshit

bitches be talking shit on my tribe.
come at me

Enjoy crying to the echo chamber while the world progresses. That's with OR without you, I might add.

Get some, nigger

lol
>what white people are
the same shit you are faggot

go suck some dick or somthing

nice comeback for being called out retard, you're really embarrassing your race.

I went there and jacked off in the bathroom while thinking of slaves being whipped. Fucking niggers.

tellem