Hey Sup Forumsros. Horny virgin here

Hey Sup Forumsros. Horny virgin here.
I wanna get laid real bad and I have no standards.
What would be the fastest and the easiest way to do so?
Any fat and ugly chick will do for now, I just want pussy.

Would it be easy to find some sort of fat autistic chick online or some shit like that?

Btw, I'm 20, look decent and have normal levels of confidence.
I'll work on my game later, but I'm just too horny now.

Easy for a lass to get laid on tinder.

just find an insecure chick , make her feel like she's a queen , fuck her , keep telling her shes' a queen , fuck again = profit

Nice. Worth trying.

Still, I live in an area with lots of small towns. Any ideas where to look for such chicks?

I can understand how you can be so desperate to lower your standards but a fat autistic chicks can even be a killl joy for your first time as they wont have any idea what to do even if they just lay flat and let you fuck them they will eventually do something to annoy you and ruin the mood to the point you would get more fun out of your weird fantasy's with your hand and they can be kinda smelly wich no one likes. They will fall in love for the attention you gave them and most probably never go away.

Just keep sifting through dating sites. do your fucking best to present your self with out making it look like you are trying to hard as bitches love chilled confident casual (trust me my looks are 9/10 and have no problem pulling most girls and have been replaced with funnier more interesting guys before) lie about anything that will attract them as long as you dont blow it, takes effort but over time you get a catch if you keep your standards as low as you are. tell them what they want to hear and just go with that and dont seem needy or desperate. keep them interested and only let them want and chase you before advancing,

Thanks, you said some good stuff.
Will my lack of popularity on social media hinder my online success?
As far as I know, apps like tinder require you to link your fb account, right?

Save money, pay an 18yr old hooker, wrap it up, bang her, done

This. Helps you to avoid entanglements, bro. Be careful in selecting your hoe. Pay, play, walk away.

No hookers.

I also wanna be able to get laid at least every now and again.
Maybe getting a fuck buddy of a gf of some sort.
Again, applying the same low standards. I'm just a horny guy.

See if I could just go someplace where prostitution is legal, I would.

Not op but virgin guy as well. Not horny af atm, but I do want to fuck a girl at some point and I'd rather pay for it (the first few times at least), tbh.

OP here. I wouldn't. I want to experience a woman wanting to get fucked by me. I want the mood and the emotions to be real.
That's how you get reference experience of actually doing it, of being able to do it.

Then get out there. Women are everywhere.
1) Develop hobby
2) Talk to women who share hobby
>omgwehavethingsincommon.jpg
3) Over time bond
4) Wrap it up
5) ?????
6) Profit

Mm maybe. I guess it's personal. I feel confident I could pick up a girl after it just because I feel like I've gotten that message from enough women (99% certain). I feel like what's stopped me from pursuing sex before is I don't really want to admit to being a virgin//even give that impression (and I'm lazy, and still not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship).

Idk I think your thread just made me decide a legal brothel in Nevada is how I'm going to stick my penis in a vagina for the first time. I'm planning a cross-country road trip this summer anyways, I'm going to stop there and knock this out before continuing east.

Thanks for the epiphany man. Good luck on your first time.

Sex with a hooker and sex with a girlfriend are two entirely different experiences.

Sex with a hooker lacks intimacy. There’s also the mental aspect of trying to ignore that she likely had ten other dicks in her that day and is crawling with disease.

There are upsides and downsides to each but the girlfriend route is preferential imho.

Yeah, I guess that's a pretty good option too.

Lol, I'm glad I could help. Good luck to you too.

Idk. Nowadays, I think about picking up chicks like fishing. Wherever I go, whatever I'm doing, I'm always fishing. Once I catch a bite i.e. basically a girl initiates conversation with me, I real them in. Nowadays, a girl isn't even going to talk to you, unless she wants something. And most of the time, it's to fuck. I've seriously noticed that. The only times a girl has initiated a conversation, it's because that's what they wanted. Otherwise, they don't want to talk to you. Literally just go about your life normally. In your own little world. Then as soon as a girl actually talks to you. Then you're good. Some examples:

Girl asks you for directions (she knows where she's going)
Girl asks you to carry her laundry to her car (clear opening)
Girl clears her throat at you
Girl hits you up on social media (NOT the other way around)
Girl offers you a loli pop while stuck in traffic

Are just some examples. Like I said, always fishing. Mind your own business. Tend to your garden, and the butterflies will come in.

You also have to sort of put yourself into a story line. I've noticed girls have to know what to tell their friends. No girl wants to start their story with, "So Chad hit me up on instagram the other day..."

Instead, Chad, it's ok if I call you Chad? Ok. She wants to start her story off with..."So there I was at the laundr-o-mat. The guy drying next to me was super hot." Then I asked him, "Excuse me, will you help me carry my clothes out to my truck?"

My point here is, you have to put yourself into situations that cast you as a bad ass that's in the right place at the right time, who knows what to do, and what to say, at all times. From there it get's easier to get girls. They don't want to see you choke. They don't want to see you stutter. You always have to be ready at all times. You never know where the next damsel in distress is. So just be ready. I'm glad I figured that out at this age. Passing it along to you Sup Forumsro

>social media hinder my online success?

These days, yeah.

Get a Fleshlight user can recommend the Sonya destroya design feels great

You know, there is such a place called the real world. Where nobody gives a fuck how many online friends you have. Go there. Meet the girls there.

Thanks man. I guess I got some value out of that.
Always fishing...

Any bar/club. If you’re in the US, you can’t buy drinks but that’s fine

The guy is desperate for a fuck. Dating apps are the real world. Welcome to the future.

If you have no standards, find a hooker.

Someone needs to do a short research study on who gets laid faster. Dudes who only meet girls in the real world vs. Dudes that strictly use dating apps. I guarantee dudes in the real world are doing better.

Idk man. Not OP but...I stopped getting hookers. #1 consider where you're going to fuck. Do you really want to pay for a hotel, then $200 on top of that, just to fuck?
#2 Are you going to invite some random hooker to your house? Now she knows where you live
#3 Are you really going to go to some sketchy neighborhood, and risk getting swindled or robbed?

You have to remember, most hookers are thieves. They are criminals. Not cool people to hang out with.

Whenever I get the urge to get a hooker, because I got an extra $300, I take a trip somewhere, and just spend it on myself. I invest in myself. Somewhere along the way, there's going to be a cute chick, that I can ask to have lunch or dinner with. From there it's pretty easy. At most we fuck it out. At least, I get a number and we build a solid friendship. Win win.

tinder go for the fat chicks tell them you are nice beautiful blablabla they will enjoy the attention and slurp every last drop of your cum

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Sounds good to me.

Okay.

This should be a thread on, where are the best places to meet chicks?