It's official through the power of trips the new word for meme is cappis...

It's official through the power of trips the new word for meme is cappis. Officially making young Cappi the first honorary king of Sup Forums elected by us. It's time for us to greet the new taco daddy
>plz yiff my ass cappi
>let me see your Young fappy

everything about what you just said makes me sick to my stomach

Trips don't lie user

You don't know what's a screenshot, do you?

Fuck off Cappisfag you know good and well HAGGIS is the new replacement

Fuck off scottkike

I do but my other phone was banned anyway and I don't wanna send messages back and forth through my phone

CAPPIS WON FAIR AND SQUARE, TRIPS DELCARES

OOOHHH DOUBBLE TRIPS, IT IS AS LEGEND, CAPPI IS THE TURE KING

Cappi is truly blessed with the digits

Memes is a dead cappi

cappi is clearly the unquestioned king now

Memes is a happy cappi

Here's his personal one where we can reach taco daddy, he will help us end the kikes

he's trying to get his foot in the door then once he has the means he's Gonna strike at the heart of the kike ran media industry, he just can't do it now because he's being suprrssed by most media platforms including Sup Forums, you can tell he's very outspoken but he holds back because he's trying to get on everyone's good side, you can tell he's waiting for the right time to speak out against the jews

Cappis still won tho

Faggot Double faggot

what is up with all this bullshit spam today

It's not spam it's truth

You're just gay

Cappiposting is coming

This is like a less funny copy of Andy Sixx’s logs. Sage.

Fuck Andy sixx and fuck logs, this isn't fake either, KING CAPPI FOR LIFE

Wrong, Cappispammers and logposters are natural enemies, cappi spam is able to unclog log posters shilling and make them disapate in fear

Cappi spammers have successfully defeated loggers on many occasions

Cappi and Andy have had about the same life length, however loggers have numbers and cappi posters have spam and underhanded tactics, they are quite different in styles of shitposting

>LOG
Log masterrace. Young fappy lover. The logs will take over Sup Forums and all the homepage will be nothing but logs. Mark our words.

Butthurt Andy fag

CAPPIMASTERRACE

>scoreboard

Fag

No

Yes

4 trips already declared it so

NO

He is the king now

King cappi of b

I have the power of 3 quads.

He's king user you can't argue with multiple trips

Fake and gay, cappi always gets trips in his posts

Why lie user

You can't argue with multiple quads

Kys cappi is king now

You can if they aren't real newfag, Cappi is king no matter what you say

King cappi

King cappi is forever

Cappi the king my taco daddy please fuck me

Cappi is daddy and king of b

I will dethrone cappi

No. Youre a beta. Cappi is superior to anything you could ever want to be

Kys cappi is immortal king like box

Cappi x boxxy
Is the dream ship

Cappi x boxxy YESSSS user

Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate you. You are a fat, retarded, no-life who spends every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot who should just kys yourself. Thanks for listening.

Cappi is the only one worthy of boxxy

Nice copypasta

boxxy is my bitch

Fake and gay

You wish, Cappi is with her right now, necbeark

Cappi is fake
I am your god

Just stop trying nigger user you'll never be a glorious light skinned cappi

Niggers can't be god's faggot

kys

Cappi is the only king, god and government of Sup Forums try again when you matter

Kill yourself nigger kike

I didn't wanted to tell you this
But now I have no other option
I used to work in a hotel
That's when I met cappi for the same time. He asked for a tall man and I was the only man above 185cm so I went
As soon as I went to his room he locked the door and came on his knees.
He pulled my pants down and started sucking my dick. When I resisted, he offered me 400$. I was struggling back then so I couldn't refuse. He sucked my dick till his lips were aching. He kept stroking my dick till he cummed.
So bad news is that cappi is gay
And good news is I didn't cum, so I ain't gay.
Now it's upto you who you want as your king.
A beta homosexual or a strong alpha chad

It's funny because as cappi himself I know this never happened, is this who you want? A beta male who projects their insecurities as a trap? Or a strong alpha cappi?

>obvious Jew troll

>being this much of a nigger

Is this the new wannabe fake meme? The logfaggot was enough.

Not fake, he's the only rapper that actively jokes about the holocaust and talks about Jews running everything plus he always gets good digits when he posts