I am BURNING with curiosity to learn more about this alliance, this passion has really lit a FIRE under me

I am BURNING with curiosity to learn more about this alliance, this passion has really lit a FIRE under me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
youtube.com/watch?v=d_2g_kNTBek
youtube.com/watch?v=dtUF00AGT_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is this really the oldest alliance as the English and Portuguese say, or are they full of hot air?

Drowning isn't that much better.

we are full of hot air as well and we are not burning

check mate atheists

I guess that hot air isn't enough to join this alliance then, you must undergo a baptism by fire

spain is a desert, as portugal should be

i love portugal

England/UK cockblocking the Spanish unification by keeping a retarded pet in the peninsula.

we have a lot of forest area actually, just not in castille

Foda-se Macaco

in the north, cooler areas.
IN Portugal we have foresgts even in terribly hot areas, because although the summer is extremely hot and dry there, the winter is still very rainy

'spanish unification'

more like being conquered by another country

*jódete mono
Don't use broken Spanish.

Get rid of the eucalyptus trees lmao

Seriously tho never ally the eternal anglo.

>more like being conquered by another country
So, to avoid Spain from doing the same England did with Scotland?

The Scottish King inherited the English throne.

hmm no, extremadura and even andalusia have lots of forestal areas, then you have aragon, catalonia and valencia that are usually hot as balls and have forests as well

castile is a big, empty desert

And then got executed

Like Spain did with the Portuguese throne in 1580.

are they as dense as this???
pic from the area where this forest fire takes place, it's like this for 200km north-south, and 100km east-west, mostly pine trees, but the eucalyptus plague is starting to reach this area too.

you aren't special, we have forests in the south and center too, it's not all a steppe with some shrubbery

yes, and we didn't interfere then

>we didnt interfere

the south is not as dense but well, it's enough for fire

this is granada

>we didn't interfere then
You gave military support to the pack of rebels.

>yes, and we didn't interfere then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

nigga, you even supported some guy as king of portugal

okay maybe a little bit

the truth is the world would be better off if everywhere was controlled by Britain, so there's one rule for us and another rule for other countries

The truth is the concept of honesty is a bit too hard for an English...thing to grasp.

>honesty

hmmm

The very concept is too hard for you to grasp. To the point you need to lie about things that happened centuries ago, just because you're desperately trying to make your retarded client state look less artificial. Face the facts, Portugal is Spanish clay and any Portuguese disagreeing with this should be hanged as a traitor.

>brazil
>attacking portugal

portugal created you

Love you too boo

Who cares. Portugal or Spain, this shit would happen and be shit.

>Who cares. Portugal or Spain, this shit would happen and be shit.

poor brazil

Reading about them they had good banter with Spain

youtube.com/watch?v=d_2g_kNTBek

This

yes lad, one day we'll get the leafs and aussies back into line, then the americans, and then the world

and the world will be ours

WTF why is Greece so corrupt?

I dont think he was lying, he probably just didnt know. Your average historical education of a Brit consists of Romans invaded us, vikings invaded us, look at all the great stuff we did under the crown and finally nazis are really bad.

>nothing about 1066

I wonder who could be behind this post?

double 0

big fan of Portugal and the Portuguese

Who's this cock connoisseur

"To and for the establishment, promotion and development of a Secret Society, the true aim and object whereof shall be for the extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom, and of colonisation by British subjects of all lands where the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour and enterprise, and especially the occupation by British settlers of the entire Continent of Africa, the Holy Land, the Valley of the Euphrates, the Islands of Cyprus and Candia, the whole of South America, the Islands of the Pacific not heretofore possessed by Great Britain, the whole of the Malay Archipelago, the seaboard of China and Japan, the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire and, finally, the foundation of so great a Power as to render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity."

Fuck, look at this fucking schlag at 2:02
youtube.com/watch?v=dtUF00AGT_U

>connoisseur
What a stupid word desu.

I LEARNED IT FROM YOU

IT'S CONNAISSEUR PAS CONNOISSEUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!