Why are cisgender faggots so insecure about their genitals?

Why are cisgender faggots so insecure about their genitals?

Who call's it a 'private part'?

We just call em cocks and vag's.

you foiled me confused gender fuck, now show that limp dick of yours

Go be mentally ill somewhere else

Learn how to use grammar, holy shit.
This is why we need to build a wall.

the implication in naming them "private parts" is that you spend more effort than usual to cover them up. It's not to mask which set of genitals we have. Fuckin mental disorder striking again with the thought processing of a child

homo's are so weird. they screetch about how "government can't come in my bedroom". but if i've got a 1911 in my bedroom, they think the government should come in and take it. fuckin homers

Because after saying 'MUH DICK' someone called me a nigger.
Never again.

I want to genocide all ((Asexuals)). If Asexuality is a real fucking thing, then it’s literally a physical/mental disorder.

I can almost guarantee that no one is insisting on seeing its junk

I’d rather have two OwO-ing dragon-fuckers around than one Asexual.

There’s no such things as cisgender.

Because the GOP keeps wanting to check them before they take a piss. That said, this guy's a faggot

>The gays are coming for my guns
>A republican president is the one who suggested it

Gayyyyyyyy

Why?

I can't kill you with my homosexuality tho.

>what is hiv

Nobody is insisting on knowing about your private parts. They are insisting that your private parts are a static constant and can't be arbitrarily changed based off of whatever current mood tumblr is telling you to be in at the moment.

Fucking faggots I swear...

Yes you can I'm severely allergic to the gay

I have a 1911 as well. Remington r1s

There are only two genders you dumb fucking faggot. Kill yourself if you believe otherwise.

The truth is no one cares. Making two inaccurate generalizations for attention. Accept that you’re not important enough to enter our thoughts at all unless it’s some closeted republican senator

you're already killing society with it, fagit