KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1levozIdg&t=3m46s
strawpoll.me/14367821
youtube.com/watch?v=D25FPfkZ0GI
pastebin.com/jyKhvGuD
ebs.co.kr/onair?channelCodeString=radio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this thing which didn't happen 8 years ago when it was infinitely more relevant is definitely gonna happen now if 10 autists spam hiro

sally forbids choaposting

twice always wins

lmao

not even for a /kr/ but hiro actually likes creating useless boards

what's your name?

it's a question of if it should not if it will you sad motherfucker

no sana no life

scream for weme
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1levozIdg&t=3m46s

heck off

looks like he's not posting his uggo here, this is the thread now----

jesus

stop being mean to choa and choabros

word

what a nightmare

leave my friend alone

strawpoll.me/14367821
strawpoll.me/14367821
strawpoll.me/14367821

poll of the hour

Kpop saved my life.

those 3 yes votes are all choabros

if /kr/ was made, it would probably need some advertising to draw the koreaboos in outside of Sup Forums if you wanted it to not be completely dead

our literal guy got a new vid up
omo
youtube.com/watch?v=D25FPfkZ0GI

bunny a cute

well he owns the site so good luck getting a board made without his approval

I'm Not A Kpop Fan, I'm A Twice Fan

thanks jaden

Well it was fun while it lasted, thanks for all the dubus friends.

>acutely ugly

actually choabros don't mind as long as we get to post choa

do you really want an assload of armys and exos infesting the board? because that's the only thing you'll get

it's not fair..
good song though

i have reevaluated and realized that choacuck is in fact the worst poster on this general, followed closely by the blinks

kpg has like 300 posts an hour, more or less. there's also lots of people on tv talking about korean movies, and a handful of people trying to learn korean. a thread just for the language would be fucking great

and i don't think it would be hard to attract new members with a little bit of guerilla marketing

if it's a bts thread, who gives a fuck? you won't even see it

how do they get called out? the only time i've seen a girl get caught was the beret girl and the vocaroo girl

choabros are the best, they just post choa and leave everyone alone

they'll visit other threads if they're here

wouldn't they just have exo generals and bts generals then? i can imagine that most of the threads in /kr/ would be generals of popular kpop groups

Jisoo-ah....

reminder that we used to have over 100 posters per thread

if there was a board at least some of the 100s of posters we've lost over the years could drop back in without being completely in the dark
we could retain more people as well

I'm saying his biases aren't what shapes this site like you're implying
and if that were the way, that's not a logical way to run things anyhow

like threads for other groups?

You think girls and teenagers have any idea how this forum works? They would infest every single thread. You only have to take a look at OMTD to see why that is a bad idea.

is she looking at the fake or the picture of choa

one user got called out last night for being on her rag, and another female took offense to it. if you're not totally autistic you can tell when you're talking to a chick

again, r9k has lots of girls there, so why the fuck wouldn't a kpop thread? and why are anons in such an autistic state of denial over the probability?

jipoo

I actually believe the world would be better off without choacuck

>lots of people on tv talking about korean movies
since when
i remember it being pretty much dead for movies and especially for korean tv

it would probably be more of a newfag problem since most of the people on Sup Forums are guys, everyone had to start somewhere

i thought everyone knew that a decent amount of the gaypoppers are girls

yes

Excuse you?

Sup Forums definitely has girls. /cgl/ and Sup Forums proves it. /kpg/ having girls is another thing. I used to know a few anons who are female that posted here. But they are few and far between, definitely not the 30% that someone said last thread.

I followed a girl home that looks a bit like Joy. Now I know where she lives.

That is not a good thing. Why the fuck do we want to bring in people from places like tumblr and twitter. Especially Army or EXOL.

sweet moo moo moo

No you didn't, user.

shin jisoo
smells like poo

they're already here for quite some time honestly

kpg has been posted on OH before as well. nothing bad happened

we would just pull other posters mainly from the other boards and if you get people coming in from worse places they learn to adjust

We are all qt korean girls here btw

She does not.

yes i did

I don't believe you. You're just trying to be creepy.

those people straggle in all the time, posting their yaaaasss memes, and then they leave if they don't fit in

if this place isn't for them they won't stick. they have their tumblr and OH and reddit. you don't need to worry about those people. only Sup Forums types post on Sup Forums

Yeah and they bring the quality of the thread down everytime gaypop is posted.

KPG has been posted everywhere. That is not a fucking good thing. Ever. When did an influx of newfags ever increased the quality of threads in the history of Sup Forums? In fact it is quite the opposite. That is why that faggot that keeps mentioning us on kpopfap needs to stop.

they'd have containment threads and you know how people always complain about wanting a separate general for ggs and bgs
most kpop fans are female anyway

updated MD5s for your filtering pleasure
pastebin.com/jyKhvGuD

kpg is a place for authors to share their original kpop stories. For a more detailed explanation of the general, click here.
Suspension of disbelief is key here. Everything is true here, even if it's not. Don't be the jerk in the movie theater hee-hawing because monkeys don't fly.

how new

*reports you to the police*

No need to attract their kind in the first place.

*boms you all a happy, healthy and joyous weekend*

the more things change
the more they stay the same

wow more autistic than the choa spammer

were you in favor of a /kr/ board?

well ultimately being a control freak about the way kpg "should" be is a lost cause
case in point, I fucking hate all this Twice posting

with a board we would actually have the room to nurse a broader spectrum of interests and posters though
some bad possibly and some good

but I really don't think girls from Twitter and OH want to larp with the degenerate gayfappers that we have in store for them. it works out

autism

This Sunday PM 9:00 КST
EBS FM 경청
Chungha's guests Chaeyeon and Cathy
ebs.co.kr/onair?channelCodeString=radio

the doy

The former will overwhelm the latter group

>case in point, I fucking hate all this Twice posting
and i hate all the twice antis sperging. i want a twice general

who knows, i'm feeling that they'll be more offended than anything else by the gaybros since Sup Forums is nothing like their twitter spaces
we really can't tell what it'll actually be like, it's all speculation

Doy the boy's toy.

i love jihyos forehead

>I want my hugbox
alright user