Why does all stereotypical feminists prefer rough sex?

Why does all stereotypical feminists prefer rough sex?

Daddy issues?

They need to feel like a victim.

Who doesn't prefer that?

Fucking this.

They simultaneously hate Daddy (men) while also loving Daddy (men).

If you want real rough sex, get an emo tomboy

Girls who grew up thinking they want to be princesses and wanting their dream man to be a romantic prince

Lots of feminists prefer femdom

They're all switches

That is still rough sex

most doms are independent and don't need a cult to validate every breath they take
feminazis might be into findom just because they're cunts, trough

because they're hypocrites, of course

Thats just the internet and when they deal with the nu male. From my experiance most would perfer you dominate them. As much as fem nazis wanna acted empowered. Guess what when it comes to making money, providing, fixing shit ect... gender roles still exist problem is most men these days were raised without dadddy and are not more of a man then some bull dyke

This

Anonymous 03/07/18(Wed)09:06:57 No.762023473

>Why does [sic] all stereotypical feminists prefer rough sex?

Your lack of critical thinking skills is as appalling as your grammar.

How would anyone even know that?

Because 99% of people like jt rough.
Why does everyone who thinks all feminists are a bunch of obese, pink-haired man-haters also just happen to be an obese, greasy-haired woman-hater?

This gotta be bait

begging the question

They're self hating women, so they're masochists at heart.

Same reason anti-sex conservatives keep getting caught in sex scandals.

People want what (they think) they can't have.

complete bullshit

i fucked ~40 different women
and there was only one girl who wanted softer sex and it was because her best friend(male) was in the room next door

Deep down they want what all women want. A dominant man. They love rough sex because its the only time they are honest with themselves.

Rape is hot af

It's easier to cry rape afterwards if she has marks on her obvious.

Then why the fuck is "rough sex" considered a kink? I am a virgin so I am speaking from no experience

Because feminism is just one massive collective shit test to separate the wheat from the chaff.

And most men are failing it.

Rough sex is a broad definition. Some people think they're having rough sex when they do doggy. I doubt that user was living out Facial Abuse scenes with all those 40 women.

clearly

Rough sex is when your partner cant even stand afterward