You pork eating kafir filths can only talk shit about islam in chinese adult cartoon forums...

You pork eating kafir filths can only talk shit about islam in chinese adult cartoon forums.You can't talk shit about islam on outside. because we are everywhere and there will be alpha muslim boy who will beat the shit out of you.Yes you are obese NEET who never go outside.You are coward. you say that you will kill all muslims but you can't because you are coward and fat.meanwhıle i can talk shıt about chrıstianity in my country and ın the europe. and no one will attack me. If they;A MUSLim brother will come to help me. i can take a shit on a church and basically you can't do nothing. but can you take shit in mosque without beaten to death? i don't think so.SO you can only talk shit about Islam in internet. beucase you're internet crusader.Your people will never rise against us. because we will kill them in sight.You want a war? we're ready for war in when we were born. you raised as soft.your family only care about you getting a job. no warriority.meanwhile our families taught us to how fight with kuffar.

t. Roach

God Bless Donald Trump.

tl;dr

Dade why are you on Sup Forums talking about this no one's cares

Fuck off sandnigger. You worship a paedophile, your economy is based entirely on counterfeit jeans. The only worthwhile thing about you is fucking your women in the arse which I have done many many times on holidays there. What did you faggots do about it? Absolutely nothing.

Jesus Fuck. You couldn't even take your own islands back from Greece member and they're some weak niggers.

Hey, only kufir can call each other kufir, you dirty turky!

its ramadan and and youre shitposting

to jannaham with you

I can hear scuttling and hissing...

Someone get the bug spray.

BTW I actively rub bacon all over the.ml uslim food section in tescos every time I'm there so I've personally sent thousands of you dirty fuckers to hell.

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Kek you've done amazing work then

www.liveleak.com/view?i=60a_1347959629
My opinion of Islam

Roach ill make make nun chucks out of salamis and beat you into porknation. Dont fuck with me.

This is now an Islamic military competence thread.

also we musn't forget, a lot of explosives contain piggy products so allahu akbaru suiciders have sent theirselves into hell willingly

Rekt

>A MUSLim brother will come to help me. i can take a shit on a church and basically you can't do nothing. but can you take shit in mosque without beaten to death?

it's now a continental sport in europe, to burn mosquee or to place head or blood of pig in your place, mehmet.

Stay delusional.

Stay mad pigfucker