Prob the worst place to ask considering most people on here are edgy as fuck

Prob the worst place to ask considering most people on here are edgy as fuck.
But Sup Forums how do you deal with break ups? This break up has me crushed, can't sleep, eat or have the energy to do anything
What do I do? Pic is her
>break up advice thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHT2zOnutCA
instagram.com/mia_gefen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try to avoid girls

By sharing her nudes with anonymous strangers

I thought you were gonna marry her two weeks ago?

Get back on the horse, pussy.
Or rather the pussy horse, bonus points if you find some chick who is also on the rebound and you can cry and whine and pine with each other in between bouts of desperate fucking.

More bonus points if you take a good hard look at yourself to figure out where it all went wrong in hopes of not repeating it all again.

just broke up with my gf after 8 years.not sure what to do either.doesnt help that my mom died recently either

Thats rough bro, I'd probably off myself

It just takes time

Tips:
>Keep your self occupied
>hang with friends
>don't actively think about her
>if you do change your train of thought

Watch this movie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHT2zOnutCA

In this age of mass information?
My god she did you a favor.
There is so much pussy out there.
All you need to be is warm, walking, and have a fucking job.
And the job is optional.

yeah it takes all i have not to.cant do it to my dad and brother

Dwell on the thing about the relationship/ person you disliked the most.
Instead of laying on your ass listening to sappy music get some form of exercise - doesn't have to be strictly exercise just something to take up free time and exhaust yourself , get all the stress out.

>implying this pic isn't poasted every other day.

Break up sex then Fuck at least 10 other girls

What was it like being in a relationship with an eight year old?

Pic is not her. reverse image search. NOBODY on Sup Forums dates grills likenthat

I’m 8 months in to a breakup after 4 years of wat I thought was my soulmate , it gets better after maybe 2 months, but not much better, I’m still in pain every day even in a new relationship, it fuckin sux, dosent help she cheated on me and is now living with new nerd in what was our house

just stop being an overly emotional faggot and acknowledge that you put too much thought and considerations in this ''relationship''
the day you'll realize that everyone is egocentric selfish, you will live a better life and think about things twice before committing to someone who clearly hasn't your best interests at heart

The pain never ends Sup Forumsro but you get used to it

LOL you never had sex

Judging by your reaction to adversity, its no wonder she hit the road. Work on you and if that diesnt work bag a few if her gal pals.

Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll die in a train explosion.

instagram.com/mia_gefen/

Post her nudes