Why do black people be the way they do?

Why do black people be the way they do?

> give them a country
> give them billions in cash
> give them billions in aid

> still fuck it up beyond repair

Best example: Haiti. Seven years later and they still live worse than actual pigs on actual farms.

Fucking case in point: besurvival.com/guides/surviving-haiti-what-i-learned-about-prepping-and-urban-survival

They block roads and burn tires in the streets to guide aid trucks into dead ends so they can kill them and gib me the whole truck. Still random burning of cars and riots in streets every few days. Only partially safe places for anyone white is walled fortresses with armed guards, still not 100% safe.

fucking WHY?

>muh environment

>naturally lower IQ
>HIGHLY spiritual
>more testosterone and estrogen
>muh slavery
>still butthurt over being colonized
>disregarding American nigs, true nigs operate on a more animalistic level
>most haven't advanced passed sticks and spears
>literally the primitive race
>Even those who do wield power similar to westerners, their always beefing with and conquer "literally who tribes" and massively corrupt and selfish.

Cuz niggers

> google ad on that page

Top fucking kek.

To be fair to Haiti, it's not like they got much aid. The Clintons stole it.

> A gang member was caught by the locals and set on fire in a city square as a deterrent for the others.

that's a fucking pretty good deterrent

Niggers are degenerates. No family structure. very low IQ. Naturally superstitious. Too much hormones.

> whites
>
>
>
>
> apes
>
> niggers

y'all alls juus racis. Look at what the proud African man could have been if it wasn't for whitey!

Am I doing this right?

so did wyclef

sorry ethiopians, we didn't want to get involved.
#wakandaforever

Why do you distract from your shit life by obsessing over blacks?

Because they are unable to comprehend accountability and responsibility, so they'll ultimately blame someone or something else for their shortcomings and failures.

i think it might have something to do their tribal nature. despite seeing that cooperation can better serve a country, they don't seem to want to get along and support each other. they resort to violence rather than use intellect.
unfortunately, it can't be studied, because that would be racist.

Why do you distract from your shit life by obsessing over gay men that look like teenage boys?

can someone help me find this video

enough with your shitty fucking bait trying to find the sauce in everything in every post... look it up yourself faggot

>They were employees of the private security company for our compound. They showed up to teach the sleeping guard a lesson when he missed their radio call. After they scared the life out of him, they were going to walk the perimeter to make sure we were safe.

Turns out that the dude is just super paranoid. Interesting read nonetheless

such a new trend to protect subhumans and pretend theyre not subhumans

its a bot m8

found the gay nigger

>fucking WHY?
Not enough resources to be self-sustaining. Most likely also a corrupt leader funneling money into personal/family/friends pockets.

Because they possess the genetics of the people that were too stupid, cowardly and lazy to explore beyond the cradle of civilization.

>"literally who tribes"