CL final

>They show cardiff
>it's a cold dark wet grey shithole with people still wearing jackets

hahaha fucking europoors
why don't you hold the Champions League final in the greatest country in the world?

You guys don't offer good enough bribes.

Can you imagine that?
>UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
>brought to you by geico
>sponsored by mcdonalds - i'm loving it
>and by kitkat - have a break, have a kitkat

Ebin

nobody in the USA cares about soccer, except hipsters and first gen european immigrants

that's some nice tits from the left

>it's a cold dark wet grey shithole with people still wearing jackets

sounds like heaven right now

it's 31°C here and unbearable

>ads literally on the jerseys

You lose again.

>tfw most of yesterday it was windy 12-14 celcius with sun showing up

perfect. desu. too bad my shithole country is too stupid and brainwashed to appreciate good weather.

I'm sorry, you must have missed the memo.

If you Euros and South Americans don't think that UEFA and every league in the world wouldn't want to hold their finals in the USA or the Middle East, you're high as fuck.

In Europe, you have laws that force clubs to sell tickets for way under market value, and in South America, most people can't afford the high ticket prices that they would want to charge.

You could hold the CL final in Los Angeles, charge $250 a seat, and sell out in an hour. Same goes for Dubai or Riyadh.

It doesn't matter that most people won't even care that the match is in the US, you will have a 1% that does care, or just wants to attend as a status symbol.

>ads literally on the jerseys

who cares as long as I don't have 10 minute ad brakes every 2 minutes

>If you Euros and South Americans don't think that UEFA and every league in the world wouldn't want to hold their finals in the USA or the Middle East, you're high as fuck.

I've no doubt it'll happen one day

>$250 a seat

Bargain price. I tried to go see Messi and the nosebleed was $250 for a fucking friendly against El Salvador in Fedex field
They could easily charge $500 a seat at the Rose Bowl. You couldn't even begin to imagine the mexicans foaming at the mouth trying to get those seats

It would lead to fan protests and boycotts for the following season.

Not gonna happen, all you guys will get are meaningless pre-season friendlies, which will still sell out for the same price.

Most tickets are hold by the clubs that arrived to the final.The few spare tickets are super expensive

>never watched soccer in america

They actually dont do commercial breaks until the half or whatever

Meanwhile soccer players are literal ads running around, ads scrolling on those screens on the field. Youre subconsciously being bombarded with ads but for some reason you think only Americans are consumerist whores lmao

Fly Emirates baby woo!!

but I had yokohama tires before the team I bandwagon put them on their kits

check and mate

Cold weather makes for far better games m8

>hockey literally do tv timeouts for sponsors
>and the ice already have plenty of sponsors
>football plays for 12 minutes, while the rest is people standing about and commercials
>basketball literally has sponsors on their jerseys

>implying I'll just go and buy whatever product/service is advertised at the stadium
>bu-but muh subconcious
Nobody cares about the ads and we get to watch the match uninterupted. I tried watching a few NFL games and I watched a couple of football games streamed from American TV channels and the way you are bombarded with in your face ads is dreadful.
>the halftime show has been brought to you by, Pizza Hut
Cringed every fucking time.

I can't remember the webm, i think it was in Rugby but the guy was running with the ball left to right and there were 4-5 holographic ads on the field. It was awful

because your stadiums are ugly

> 2017.
> Still caring about ticket prices

Global sport, monger. Nobody gives a shit about ticket prices.

>be serbia
>only claim to fame is remove kebab
Pretty much Finland tier at this point

Atleast their sporting events aren't brought to you by Pizza Hut. This reply was brought to you by Chevrolet - Find new roads -, and Dodge - Grab life by the horns.

You mean in Austria?

Stadium is probably too small.

It kind of happens already, only with Heineken and Mastercard.