I want a cute drug addict girlfriend. If she is willing to be loyal to me and let me fuck her ill give her money,drugs...

I want a cute drug addict girlfriend. If she is willing to be loyal to me and let me fuck her ill give her money,drugs,a place to live, and a car. What should I do?

so a black gf?

No. Unless she is light skinned and grew up in a white neighborhood and rejects 90% of all nigger culture

Infiltrate in a place of those where drug addicts go and choose a victim

does it count if i'm addicted to marijuana?
or do you want someone who does heroin, coke, or meth?

>loyal
>drug addict
Pick one.

How much weed do you smoke and how high do you get?

buy condoms, you should defiitely buy condoms, she'll fuck anything with legs and a buck once she starts needing moar

also, yes

Take it from me , you don’t want an addict for a gf, currently in that situation and it fuckin sux!!!

>cute
>drug addict
Pick one.

>cute
>drug addict
pick one.

Drug addicts, even if they're cute when they start... don't stay cute...
Kinda like gremlins....

You're no addicted to weed. It's a non addictive substance, just like lsd and magic mushrooms. I'm not saying you can't build up a dependency for said drug, but you're just no addicted to it.

wow this seems like a stable plan, man you're feeble minded OP, how do you think this will work out for ya?

Have you considered getting some drugs and putting an ad on Craigslist?

Oh, and moving out of mommy's basement first.

No you don't. Non recovering Addicts steal, lie, cheat, manipulate, and typically don't feel bad about anything. She will ruin your life.

>If she is willing to be loyal to me
o wow

yeah, you knows wass up

So you mean a teenage girl

Been there, done that. You're fucking retarded OP.
No good relationship I ever had involved drugs.
Emotions fade the moment the buzz does.

Likely, said addict will build a dependency for user and come back to him as her supply for drugs, money and positive attention. She'll be an awful girlfriend but maybe he could take a smart female and influence her to do drugs and get her addicted to it and work it like that?

wait in front of a drug therapy session, a local one and do it? but remember, you will ruin her life and your own.

>how high do you get
Kek, like in feet?

I do drugs with my boyfriend a lot, generally acid and weed. The emotions for us haven't faded and we're in a healthy relationship.

all day everyday
higher than you

Not even dependency, it's more like a habit.
Old habits die hard...

Ill get them tested

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Note the clean clothes, scruffy but clean hair, nice skin. This isn't what you're getting yourself into user. Expect teeth like a dried jack-o-lantern, hair like twine, the stench of a thousand fat man and skin like sandpaper.

Exactly.

I've dated a girl who I found out was on Percocet, and as a former addict myself, I wasn't able to recognize it immediately because I was infatuated with her. She's STILL beautiful after years of using, it hasn't changed her appearance at all. When you get hung up on certain ideas or concepts like you are, it's tough to see the fucked up reality of what you're asking for.

She will drain your soul. Period. The wasted money, house, car, and most importantly, time is NOT worth the pussy. Just get a girl with daddy issues or abandonment issues and shape her into whatever you want like the rest of us red-blooded mammals that make it off of our phones and out of mom's basement.

eh.. just stop buying it then and the habit goes away. But you don't want to do you? That's because it's a dependency and not a habit.

the only loyalty she'll have in life is to drugs, not you.

"drug addict loyal girlfriend" you're either a dead brain moron OR a desperate basement dwelling pc master race neckbeard virgin

Show me your tits. And preferable ass to

not gonna lie, had this thought too before but I think the relationship would be too unstable as in it could get to a point where she doesnt even acknowledge you anymore and shes just interested in getting drugs

Would you date a trap girlfriend with the same conditions stated in the first post? Asking for a uh.. friend.

Still, I don't think that people who are “addicted“ to weed are influenced by it the same way people with a coke, heroin or self-harm addiction.
Two of my friends who used to smoke weed like there's no tomorrow just stopped because they have other important stuff to do. It's an addiction for useless fags.

>trap gf
neck urself faggot

I was going to ask the same question.. but OP clearly stated "girlfriend" which (we're?) not.

Show me picture of ass and body

>you're either a dead brain moron OR a desperate basement dwelling pc master race neckbeard virgin
i see no difference there

Go to NA or AA meetings

fuck off u fagget stop pushing your mentally ill agenda outside of trap threads

Desperate fag = OP. I have a feeling you'll take anything you can get . Fuck off and get some game. Loser.

>tfw no heroin addict Krysten Ritter gf

>a black girl
He said cute. Learn to read dumbass

Of course not. It's not chemically addictive.. However they're still compelled to buy it and smoke it because they have a psychological dependency. So yes, it's an addiction for useless fags.

for some reason i find that bitch extra hot. would be worth having to fight off her attempts to stab me 3 times a day

my b bruh, didn't catch that one, just read drug addict

>tfw you could've told your child
>“your mother will die in her sleep tonight“

Fair enough

ba dum tiss

NA is best for that type of chik. AA just get's you either fat old bags or dumb as fuck kids that got a DUI and are court ordered to be there

I'm doing the exact opposite. Making fun of the fact that the first trap dude said "trap girlfriend". We're not girls, it's just shits and giggles. Why are you so upset by it though? Serious question I'm not trying to bait.

Except she will steal from you

Agreed. I wanna compete with the voices in her head for attention.

Not if she had all the drugs supplied for her. Then there would be no reason to steal.

fags can't be contained to their shit threads and try to lure dudes into having those mental illness fags as a 'gf', gtfo with that shit

>implying all the drugs is enough drugs

>implying OP can afford enough drugs for an addict to keep her from stealing.

>I want a cute drug addict girlfriend
>If she is willing to be loyal to me

Does not compute

You don't want a drug addicted gf. I've been there. It's awful.

This man has the right idea. Read a few recovering-junkie books. Make up a backstory. Talk at the meetings and practice telling your story, make up something junkie-level heroic and sad at the same time.
After a few weeks of that, the sad 20-25 year olds will be all over you, as long as you look decent and tell a good story.

That's disgusting.. I don't agree with trying to lure someone into anything. That's dishonest and those people should be strung up. But just dressing like a chick and posting pictures online doesn't really hurt anyone. Except the poster if they don't get taken to nicely.
A heroin high lasts around 6 hours. I'm sure if he could afford it, he'd be able to provide 12 hits a week. That would probably be enough.

Guys op here I understand that you guys think its a bad idea but my dad is rich as Shit and basically gives me whatever I want so im fine. I just like fucking girls that are fucked up or Shit faced. Its kinda my fetish

technically they're not drug addicted right then but 60% of them will be junkies again in a month.

>implying OP is even real and not a bot perpetrated by those jewrats

Fucking checked.

>getting an addict back into it to finally have a gf
Topkek

yeah but read what i said, they cant be satisified with having their owwn thread, they have to come to other threads to promote their sickfuck ideas

>12 hits a week
Yea maybe for a couple weeks. Junkies always jump up the dosage chart as time goes on. The only limitation is their budget constraint. If half the horse addicts I knew were even remotely well off they’d be dead already.

Trips of Truth.

she will just want babies then you will have to raise kids you never wanted like me.

Alright well.. Yeah best bet I'd say is find a junkie that's got it rough. Buy whatever their drug of choice is and possibly something more expensive like coke, bring them to your house and offer them easy drug addict life in exchange for sex after drugs are taken and if she fucks around or trying to steal shit just boot her out. If you're rich you've got the security system to keep them from coming back.

Congratulations. So what?

More like 90%

Seriously.

That's just human nature. Everybody wants attention from an outside source, everybody wants to share their shitty opinion with the rest of the world. I don't know what you expect.. It's the internet.
Fair enough. I'm the first to admit I took an extra two tabs of acid behind my bf's back and claimed they were lost. It's a pretty cunt thing to do.
Well you're just wrong. you can have a healthy relationship and drugs can be included as long as you're not brick dumb.

is that a death note cosplay or what?

He means your anecdotal evidence doesn’t mean jack squat because he has anecdotal evidence to the contrary.

oh look
someone on Sup Forums doesn't know how addiction works.

jesus christ. I'm right, I know I'm right. It's not chemically addictive. Anything can be addictive but you have to build up a psychological dependency for said thing. Weed is NOT chemically addictive. Nor is LSD or Psilocybin or Psilocin. They're psychologically addictive, which means you can build up a dependency. For example, you can feel like LSD is needed to be taken to have fun with your friends.

Any user got that pic of the hot girl in a red/white polka dot dress doing cocaine wiith a bloody nose?

That's cause you two are smoking weed and doing acid.
Try meeting someone through MDMA or heroin.

yeah I'm not a fucking moron though. Why would I ever do mdma or heroin..
Sorry I can't keep this chat going, it's just hit 6am so I'm going on my 4 hour walk looking for mushies.

Weed's definitely addictive. I just froze and scraped my grinder for keef because im running dry. If you smoke, chances are you've already done the same thing. I've gotten rid of a bunch of friends because they were fiends for weed: would smoke the rest of their bud when they knew I was meeting up with other friends of mine, would take their time on joints I rolled but make us rush theirs, would put a finger of weed when I rolled even though they had as much weed as I did. I use to carry onces in my car trunk and I had a friend that scrapped my fuzzy trunk and smoked weed mixed with car hairs. Was once at a party where we made brownies and a guy dropped his glass jar that was full of weed, glass got mixed with weed but they wanted to go through with making the brownies not to waste the weed, at least 5 people ate glass filled weed brownies that day.

Why not? What you even doing on a junkie thread

if she's hot, your dealer might take her away

I'm dating one right now.. i mean a drug addicted girl.
she is verry cute, has a dark past with drugs and i'm the one who never ever even touched a drug before. We had our first date today, we both like each other and we are going to meet sometime soon.
I'm starting to think that she likes me because i'm just a good loving fellow and she wants to stop do drugs. That is what i'm trying to do btw.

>Why would I ever do mdma
because the first few times are literally the best feeling ever? plus it does not get you addicted

>I want a cute drug addict girlfriend. If she is willing to be loyal to me and let me fuck her ill give her money,drugs,a place to live, and a car. What should I do?
Rethink you're priorities for starters it won't be so fucking funny when she costs you your job and robs your house and shit from the inside, no matter what you do it will never be enough, drug addicts don't know how to be grateful or truthful or anything they are toxic black holes that ruin everything they touch.

OP don't listen to most of these idiots
They don't know wtf they're talking about

I'd start with craigslist or similar ads
Don't get a meth addict - too fucked up

Go for a heroin addict. Usually docile and easy to fuck when they're high.

lmao fag. do what this guy said
finding a girl who wants to try it out or is just starting using is the best. meth sex is the best until you get speed dick.

OP is gonna get fucked up

>I'm right, I know I'm right
no your just arrogant.

>drugs
>loyal
Pick one user

T. Ex became addict

mental addiction you fucking retard. not physical. you dont know wtf your talking about

Meth is too dangerous

Too big of a chance she's going to try to kill you at 3am because the TV people told her to do it.

Implying she won't fuck anything that offers her a good high.

The are loyal tho.
Loyal to the drug
You supply the drug, they stick around

No. You're wrong...weed isn't addictive YOU are an addict. Everything about this post says FIEND, I'm not judging you I'm warning you, to be careful, a real addiction is no joke. Weed is childs play compared to meth or dope or crack...