youtube.com/watch?v=gASM80WaBZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE'S GOING FOR SPEED

Hate that song

why?

HE'S ALL ALONE

Run Whiteboi Run

ALL ALONE

WHACHU GONNA DO WHITE BOY YOU NOT ON THE INTERNET ANYMORE< BUST YOU UP BITCH NIGGA< YEA WHO YOU RUNNING FROM BOIIIIIIIIII

I didn't catch this meme. Help an user out

He made the mistake of running. This triggers animals natural instinct to chase.

WHITEBOIS WHITEBOIS
WHATCHYA GINNA DO?
WHATCHYA GINNA DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU
WHITE BOIS WHITE BOIS

someone give me a story on this

Yeah, context?

Pack of feral niggers chase Trump supporter, softly lay him on the ground.
White guy gets away.
Sup Forums B T F O

Gotta go fast!

We will find the nearest police officer and tell him we are being attacked. You shitskin spics and niggers are obviously guilty so you either get shot by mr. Police officer or are beaten and maced. Either way I will be laughing and watching as you are loaded into a cop car or zipped up in a body bag.

yea, why?

I know Europe is bad, but at least you don't have to run for your life when you support a candidate.

>illiterate nigspeak

"De Oirish is de niggers of de whoites".

youtube.com/watch?v=u0TnLOwIAa0

When you were eight and you had bad traits
You go to school and learn the golden rule
So why are you acting like a bloody fool?
If you get hot, you must get cool

White boy finds out he's not on the internet anymore, runs like a cucks, gets raped in the end. Whiteys all over the world are angry claiming they aren't cuck'd for the 7th time this week

You are right dude. Honestly. Like I think a majority of Sup Forums didn't realize HOW BAD it is getting here... Trump has just brought this shit all out into the open.

Luckily, we do have a lot of militia groups and what not, specifically in the South... But I mean, it is getting bad. Really bad.

Allow me to play devils advocate though; if Donald Trump had the same policies, rhetoric, and demeanor in YOUR country, do you think this would happen?

Ya, i got bit by a neighbor's dog when i was a kid for this exact reason.

Before i could go the distance, it was inhaling, impaling, with monster-truck force.

Cuz cake is elevator music with a slight pulse

haha was just thinking the same

Back up a minute, is Vikingbro not aware of Antifa?

Better video
youtube.com/watch?v=OHCkGzEO5ng

>White boy starts sperging out
>gets his Make Autism Great Again hat taken away
>runs like a little cuck
>thinks he can out run the nigger
>gets rekt
>even the firefighters laugh at him
>finds out that day he's a cuck

Look at that based running form. Only expected from a Trump supporter. Look at all of those fat disgusting sjws numales try to chase him down.

I guess I had something different in mind when they said "race" war.

Fine. As I'm watching, I'll eat a nice ice cream cone to cool me down.

Story?

>outnumbered by redguards 100:1
>run away
>"LOL DUDE WHAT A KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK !!!!!!!1111"
k

I used to be roommates with the guitarist for that band back in the day

somalian muslim with mob of latino illegals physically assualts legal american citizen who is supporting a political candidate at a rally, when american citizen tries to run away from crazed mob he is tackled but still makes it out without being killed somehow by a bunch of unruly spic gangmembers

He wasn't outnumbers his autismo friends abandoned him after the niggers showed up.

LMAO WHAT A KEK HE EVEN RUNS LIKE A KEK

I don't think that white boy ever was in a fight in his life, he ran like the niggers wouldn't catch up to him like a fucking autist, nigga though if he just went a few meters away from them it would be over, lmao nigga found out the hard way the real life is different from the internet

tell him their music sucks and is fucking annoying to listen to

you have shit taste.

This is why you need to stay in packs or bring firearms when you are around these animals

Gotta go fast

GOTTA GO FAST

>tfw run a 4.5 40
You can't catch me nigger

GOTTA GO FAST

looks like im gonna add some more cardio to my routine.

youtube.com/watch?v=gASM80WaBZM