Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Gurifisu

You for spamming from your phone

Why didn't Griffith just rape Guts on the Eclipse, if he wanted him so much?

I'm not on my phone and i'm not spamming anything.

Neither at that point. Guts became the one in the wrong post-Eclipse.

Griffith isn't gay for one

>Griffith isn't gay for one

uh....sure

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Part 6: Stone Ocean

He only fucks dudes for money

>He only fucks dudes for money

What's your point?

naked water fight

And?

The inferences are all in your head, i assure you.

(You)

Can't wait till Guts shoves a sword down that bitch's throat

I'm not kidding or baiting for (You)'s, Griffith isn't gay for Guts

Griffith for never teliing guts how he truly felt.

Im still holding out for a gutsxgriffith happy end

Griffith is intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

>Griffith isn't gay for Guts
>spazzes out because Guts wanted to leave the Band of the Hawk to find his own dream

try again

? Griffith is absolutely gay for guts.

>>spazzes out because Guts wanted to leave the Band of the Hawk to find his own dream

Ok? What does that have to do with homolust? You a women by chance? The bond between guts and Griffith was incredibly strong, but it wasn't sexual between either of them.

The point of Griffith flipping out is that he found a single person he respected greatly and that person left him, thus obscuring the vision of his dream. It wasn't sexual the slightest, that's what alot of people seem to miss.

>? Griffith is absolutely gay for guts.

Prove it

so its a raid thread?

Griffith fags everyone

>ALL this evidence that Griffith clearly felt something more than platonic respect for Guts
>still denying it for the (You)s

Anyway, we all know who Guts' one true love was

I know autists don't understand human emotion and lack at emotional nuances, so you'll have to trust us on this.

>>ALL this evidence that Griffith clearly felt something more than platonic respect for Guts

There's no evidence, only inferences in your head.

>I know autists don't understand human emotion and lack at emotional nuances, so you'll have to trust us on this.

It's you who doesn't understand the nuances of the characters. Homolust is far too crude of a device for Berserk anyway.

DELETE THIS

Griffith.

>76203535

B L A C K E D

swordsman

What did he mean by this ?

"limp dick Griff"

>"limp dick Griff"

the only three people he fucked:

Went mentally retarded it was so intense

Lusted after him for years

Became his devoted follower

>Homolust is far too crude of a device for Berserk anyway.

So you're pretending that both the characters in the OP image weren't fucked in the ass by homosexual men? And you also forgot about how erotically Miura used to draw Puck's tiny male body.

>And you also forgot about how erotically Miura used to draw Puck's tiny male body.

Have to say I prefer the new Puck design to twink boy Bryan Singer fap material Puck

>So you're pretending that both the characters in the OP image weren't fucked in the ass by homosexual men?

No?

>And you also forgot about how erotically Miura used to draw Puck's tiny male body.

And?

I'm talking about the overarching relationship between Guts and Griffith. Having two gay characters and a naked supporting character don't negate this point.

It negates your point that "Homolust is far too crude of a device for Berserk anyway." You don't seem stupid enough to have missed this.

As for whether Griffith is gay or not, it's obviously as much an inference in your head that he isn't as it is an inference in someone else's head that he is.

I don't, the attempt at cartoony comic relief is too at odds with the tone of the story for me. Or at least it used to be.

The gay one.

Griffith is Gutsexual. If Guts was a tall amazonian chick he would be into her as well.

Guts

Ran away from responsibility like the man-child he is

What responsibility? Griffith wasn't pregnant.

Which?

Guts was his right hand man. He's supposed to be loyal.

And he was, the Band of the Hawk got what Griffith wanted and so Guts decided he didn't want to settle down just because their job was done. Guts was fully in the right to want to keep on moving, it was Griffith who wanted to retire.

That's why the only way Griffith would let Guts leave is if Guts could beat him. Which he did.

The journey wasn't finished yet. Guts wasn't just a soldier to him, he was supposed to be his knight through the end.

Why would you even raise a hand on someone who gave you purpose in your piece of shit aimless life?

In Guts mind it was.

The Band was completely legitimized and Griffith was now part of the royal class. All Griffith had to do was wait for the king to die and the kingdom was his, but no, he had to throw a hissy fit and try to rape the princess.

He only "threw a fit" because for the first time in his life he was betrayed.

Bullshit, Guts won the fight fair and square. He owed Griffith nothing after having been his captain for so long and literally saving the Band on numerous occasions.

>Why would you even raise a hand on someone who gave you purpose in your piece of shit aimless life?

Because he surpassed Griffith and sought more, as evidenced by his beating him.

The duel wasn't even supposed to happen. Again, what kind of a dick almost fatally injures his dearest friend?

>Because he surpassed Griffith and sought more
He didn't. You kinda missed the point. Guts went away to find himself and become an individual. He wanted to be worthy of Griffith's friendship, as he heard him talk that one night with the princess.

A retarded idea seeing how Griffith already recognized him as his most important person (he says this during Eclipse). It's just that he never really understood it until it was too late.

>almost fatally injures

What? Didn't Guts just chop off some of Griffisu's hair? He stopped his sword at the right time, after disabling him.

They're both at fault for keeping their shit bottled up and not talking to each other. Guts wanted to be his own man and couldn't take being smothered by Griffiths aspirations. Griffith was scared shitless that he liked Guts as more than just a tool in his army. He spent years distancing himself from his men for the sake of his dream and then along comes Guts who shatters it all and makes him feel.

If they talked things might have been different.

Well yeah he stopped just in time but it was still a risky swing.

>He didn't

Yes. He did. He beat him in the fight.

No I meant he didn't sought more just because he surpassed him. Sure he was stronger but the reason he left was to become his own man, like Griffith said when he talked to the princess. Guts wanted to be his true friend this way.

Again, a retarded idea because Griffith already risked his life once (the fight with Zodd) to save Guts proving that he cares about him. Guts should've read the mood.

>an autist should have read the mood

user, I...

>risky

Guts always knew what he was doing. Even when the Beast has taken over. He stopped before decapitating Farnese.

Griffith is more autistic. He wasn't even aware of his feelings. Guts is at least self-aware.

Here's something that I never quite understood: so in his conversation with the princess, Griffith talks about how he can only truly consider someone a friend when they are his equal and build towards their own dream without having to rely on another's... that being said, why did he flip shit when Guts decided to leave the Hawk in search of his own dream?

>why did he flip shit when Guts decided to leave the Hawk in search of his own dream?

At that moment Griffith realized that he respected Guts, especially since Guts decided to leave to pursue his own dream.

griffith was in the wrong, Guts was no longer needed for his fighting skills he'd won all the battles they'd needed to. Griffith was only mad because he was in love with guts and was extremely narcissistic

>that being said, why did he flip shit when Guts decided to leave the Hawk in search of his own dream?
That's the tragedy of it all, he unknowingly cared about Guts despite him being his soldier and therefore not his own man/equal. His own words bite him in the ass when Guts decides to listen to his notion and leave in order to find himself. Guts literally did that so Griffith would consider him his friend.

However at that time Griffith was shocked and wasn't going "Oh, he's going to forge his own path" but went "HOW DARE YOU COME BACK I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I CARED FOR YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Griffith is /that/ girl who expects you to read her fucking mind and gets angry when you get it wrong.

Do people still read this?
It was good until the end of the golden age arc and then it just turned into a Lol Demons PS4 game

Who would you guys consider to be the more alpha of the two?

I doubt that Guts would ever be able to unite so many people and lead them cohesively like Griffith did, but I also doubt the notion that Griffith would be anywhere near as successful as Guts if were left to be a rogue.

Lost Children and Conviction are great.

Griffith is the nigh perfect and borderline creepy cult of personality type. A natural born alpha leader. However he's an obsessive sociopath who went full on menstrual bitch mode the moment someone slightly dented his pride.

On the other hand Guts is a true man's man. Despite being brutally abused and raped as a child he remained in relatively one solid piece.

So Guts.

>" but went "HOW DARE YOU COME BACK I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I CARED FOR YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Guts fucking Casca also did a number on Griffith.

I guess the Falcon of the Millennium Empire arc is my guilty pleasure (based Ganishka), but yeah I'll admit the change in tone from gritty low fantasy to high fantasy with comedic relief is jarring

>mfw the series ends with Guts defeating Griffith with the Power of Friendship™

>mfw I have a friend who is not-so-subtly trying to defend and justify Griffith
The usual shit like "h-he made a peaceful kingdom though!" and "you would've done the same!". This is the type of cunt who calls Kenshiro a "moralfag".

Should I be worried?

>Defeated the Turksmell empire
>Created heaven on earth

What's to hate? The sacrifice of some reprobates?

>Created heaven on earth
>implying he's not going to sacrifice everyone in Falconia in pursuit of some higher goal

He brought in the rape demons in the first place, you do realize this?

>Created heaven on earth
What an amazing post.

Yet to be seen

All part of the master plan

Is Falconia not heaven on earth?

>billions of humans are being sacrificed and raped to death every minute
>oh, but fuck me few thousand citizens in his shitty little castle are safe and sound! what a hero!

>billions of humans are being sacrificed and raped to death every minute

[citation needed]

What the shit nigger? Read the fucking thing. Demons are running rampant everywhere, the apostles and their cronies are ruling the cities, literal skeletons murdering people at night, trolls pumping and dumping, giant fucking dragons flying everywhere etc.

This is all Griffith's doing.

Berserk is shit
DUDE DEMONS AND SHIT LMAO

How do I attain Guts's physique?

The animators

Was it rape?

Spend 6+ hours everyday swingng a ridiculously oversized sword from the age of 3
Grow 1 foot

exactly, fuck them and fuck CGI

>Again, what kind of a dick almost fatally injures his dearest friend?

Literally Griffith. He decides in that moment that if he can't make Guts stay he will fatally wound him.

i'm sure this is bait, but that is such a shitty argument

The fag who keeps posting his garbage here instead of Sup Forums.

>garbage

Yet every Berserk thread on Sup Forums gets 100+ replies from 40+ posters
Really makes you think...

So good, man.

No it's Skull Knight's doing

I don't think swinging a sword with give you all those muscles.

what's the best place to get well translated version of the manga?
everywhere I've looked has been some half-assed shit that's barely intelligible

>barely intelligible
fuck you to you

No? Griffith merged realms.

Skully did nothing wrong. Skully is love. Skully is life.

Have a wise magical negro train you at the age of 9.