Anyone tried out one of these cock extension sleeves before? I used one a couple of weeks ago, its was pretty good...

Anyone tried out one of these cock extension sleeves before? I used one a couple of weeks ago, its was pretty good, the gf said the ribbed edges were kinda rough so next time i might just go with the regular non ribbed. Any stories?

damn you are a faggot man.. seriously

>Be you
>GF says spaghetti noodle dick doesn't please her
>Suggests cock sleeve
>You buy cock sleeve
>She gets pleasure
>You do all the work
>She nuts
>You go to sleep unsatisfied

Actually i was the one who bought it, it feel pretty good for me tbh. i got a 5.5inch dick so i wanted her to try sth a big bigger and other than the ribbed edges being rough it was pretty alright

i got a 6 1/4 dick and i tried this out on my gf
This shit would not fit on my dick
and it would not stay on

I'm a hair over 7" and I'm curious to try one of these just to see how the wife responds to a bigger dick entering her.

guys, stop it. If the bitch needs a bigger dick than what u have, leave her. Fer chissakes, youre acting like insecure women.

This. Seriously OP, could you be any more beta and pathetic?

Why is it pathetic? If it feels good for the both of us, whats the problem exactly?

My gf and her wife used to use strapons. She needed to use lube.

With me, she makes her own lube. It surprised her how wet she got the first time we messed around.
I'm packing 6", not huge obv but on the high end of average.
She tells me it's better than a dildo. She was surprised I was able to make her come.
>inb4 fake orgasm
>inb4 she'll leave me
>inb4 lies

By that logic you could just "fuck" her with a dildo while you fuck a fleshlight.
Much safer that way too.

>my gf and her wife
nigga wut

Again, if both of us agreed on that and it made us feel good- what would be the problem?

Then why not just do that?

Same-sex marriage in the United States was established on a state-by-state basis, expanding from 1 state in 2004 to 36 states in 2015, when, on June 26, 2015, same-sex marriage was established in all 50 states as a result of the ruling of the Supreme Court of the United States in the landmark civil rights case of Obergefell v. Hodges, in which it was held that the right of same-sex couples to marry on the same terms and conditions as opposite-sex couples, with all the accompanying rights and responsibilities, was guaranteed by both the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

>they're getting divorced
>turns out she wants the d

cause id rather fuck her with the sleeve

nigga don't go all constitutional on me, just say she is a lesbian that was married u normiefag

>say "her wife"
DERP ME NO UNDERSTAND
>quote wikipedia page about gay marriage
That shit's too complex but now I understand it somehow.

What even are you?
>inb4 batman

Okay cuckmuffin. Whatever makes her happy.

go back to redit u queer

wtf is redit?

Nice comeback bro

ikr right?

How does that feel good for you?

Fuck off, you racist sexist homophobe.

>being this mad
again go back to redit butthurt bitch

>i know right right

>get a load of that pleb

No problem with any of this.

Beware the insecure faggots here that are quick to judge what you do in your sex life as not masculine enough. I mean, you're asking on Sup Forums, what do you expect, dignifying conversation? lol

Also, personally I have not tried a sleeve. I was curious and asked my gf but she's too scared to have it in her.

sauce on pic related pls

i have sauce for you, in my balls

Fuck off

gotem

This gets me hard

is that a penis under microscope? is that how semen looks¿

Cock sleeves and the death of masculinity volume IV

LMAO

You're actually making both people happy in bed. Nothing wrong with that. Funny how all of the virgins here have advice

does anyone have the link to pic related?

You're quads are incredulous?

Always gotta have the last word, eh buddy?

still on that one huh kid

Valentina something. Wannabe model/ lots of pics of her being a prick tease and loving it.

so you'd rather fuck plastic? a fleshlight? sex feels better without the "condom" man.

Wait, asshole looks mexican, nvm, prob loose wet pussy, you are better off with the plastic.

And now you're chiming in. How many of us are there?

Ive got the head of my dick pierced, does it slide over the entire shaft?

Only in one direction

?

You don't know you're beautiful.