youtube.com/watch?v=xyiPPSZt6Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=ik_5qjGozZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9VaqZfmkw
youtube.com/watch?v=KpBUvMrdCaE
youtube.com/watch?v=jvDtLTmg_G4
youtube.com/watch?v=OJeLYvc7sXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEnkaX21Oc

Chart time, past two days have been busy and haven't gotten to many recs. So of course I need more recs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SwjMMiNbDQ
get spook'd

What is one to do once lo-fi equipment can no longer be procured? Won't there be a day this will be the case? The 1994 sound is all that is sacred to me

Jeg har blitt brent

There is still highly functioning electrical equipment that dates back to the early 1900's. I doubt not being able to find cheap and shitty recording equipment will ever be a problem for quite some time.

I started too late. I need better stuff

Looking for folk tinged black metal

Helrunar - Frostnacht
Sun of the Sleepless - To the Elements
Der Weg einer Freiheit - Finisterre

>Inquishition
Wow, yeah, you really do.

What do /nbbmn/ think of Nergal?

Wew

absolute faggot

>bored with bm, havent listened to a new bm album in days
>weather sunny for days
>just want to listen to some fun electronic music
what do

leave

unironically listen to sun bat her

>fun electronic music
youtube.com/watch?v=xyiPPSZt6Oc

is exploring a fantastic unknown fun to you?
Try
Dungeon Synth.

i might, love that album during summer

Pretty cool guy

i cant take any dungeon forest walking anti social basement dwelling shit sorry

you are not welcome here

why are you here

i grew sick of it
i have the chart not updated for days
listened to some classics and they havent left same impression as before

you didnt answer the question

Man, fuck these commie faggots

slavic untermensch

You are not cut out for this.
Cut your losses and go back to your miserable "fun" existence.

Unfortunately, most of the classics are very weak beyond the 100th listen, and the new shit is fucking unbearable. The real problem comes when the only music you can stand is black metal to begin with.

you set your own goalposts for nbbmn, peace out if you want to desu

t. Hans von Mohammed

*buys all theur CDs*

Reminder that commies, jews, and ''anti-racists'' aren't allowed in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ik_5qjGozZI

I read most of his book last year hoping to know what it meant for him to be a satanist... I was pretty disappointed, he is just your average atheist dude.

At one point, he is talking how they freaked out Khold and made them quit the tour after they witnessed the other Behemoth members gang banging some chick in the tour bus.

Only old Behemoth is real
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9VaqZfmkw

That band is shit and you're a loser

>Reminder that commies, jews, and ''anti-racists'' aren't allowed in this thread

I will always put Sventevith in my top 10 black metal albums
Old behemoth was so good

first three albums worth checking?

what are the most cringe NSBM bands?

ya definitely

the censored his hat
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Their new albums are still great imo, just not BM

What is some approved atmoshit that's not PDH/Darkspace, Beverast, or forteresse

>he needs bands to be approved of by his peers or he won't listen to them
fuck off and make your own taste honestly
Botanist is pretty good though

>just want to listen to some fun electronic music
Any good bm that uses synths prominently? You could listen to that.

''Finland is a desolate country, with not so many distractions of the western world, yet being a prosperous enough country to give its children good possibilities to improve themselves. The mentality among the best Finnish bands is very determined and purposeful, which cannot be said about many others. Of course we have many opportunists and losers appearing now with their bands, just to ride the “wave” of Finnish Black Metal, to get their 15 minutes of fame, but those will be ignored as usual, and they will be forgotten. The best bands from Finland nowadays for me are WARLOGHE, CLANDESTINE BLAZE, BEHEXEN, HORNA, BAPTISM, ALTTARI, GOATMOON, HAMMER (LPR), KADOTUS, BLACK BLOOD, BLOODHAMMER, HELWETTI, DIABOLI, SARGEIST, MUSTA SURMA, NOENUM, DEAD REPTILE SHRINE, VORNAT and maybe some others. Bands such as BEHERIT (godz), (very early) IMPALED NAZARENE, BLACK CRUCIFIXION, MEHAZAER, ARCHGOAT and SATANIC EVIL from the early 90’s should be mentioned too, being the first ones to appear on our soil, and being some of the greatest bands of all time. Also in the mid/late 90’s there was a wave of some really killer Nordic Black Metal bands such as WANDERER, WINTERMOON, THY SERPENT (who turned into total shit after their 1st album), NIDHOGGR, AZAZEL (1st demo only!) and some others, who are unfortunately forgotten by most people now.''
- Werwolf Satanic Warmaster
Some bands he recommends, check them out

>fuck off and make your own taste honestly
This
>Botanist is pretty good though
No

>Any good bm that uses synths prominently? You could listen to that.
Have you tried IBM?

Or maybe this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KpBUvMrdCaE

Mods probably banned all the most active posters
Lord knows I was banned like 10 times in a row for posting NSBM one day, and another 10 times in a row for other stupid shit, when none of the leftists ever get banned

The new botanist album is good, what are you talking about

That would explain why the two last threads were the best so far.

I was also banned yesterday for baiting NS dimwits.

These "dimwits" make some damn good music.

They were the worst threads, slow as fuck
Fuck off commie. You just want to oppose Black Metal

There is this German metal band they use the clip of shindlers list where the guy shoots the Jew from the balcony. Source please

Absurd - Pesttanz

There are no leftists here, just people tired of you NSBM fags posting mediocre bands and numale memes.

>There are no leftists here, just people tired of you NSBM fags posting mediocre bands and numale memes.

sure showed him

didn't have time to listen to much stuff yesterday
hoping to catch up today and break the 100 record mark

What are all these things?

They are from various zines that I have enjoyed reading the past few days.

Mark Laiho was 22 when that was written.

I see that you got a lot of French stuff here, do you like S.V.E.S.T.?

I'm looking for atmoshit that nbbmn approves of I'm not looking for approval like a false

>seeking the approval of anyone other than yourself
pretty false my man

how is the new arckanum?

Yes I dig them.
How is that urfaust live record?
Nothing remarkable

the more the month goes on the more i get into this

>Nothing remarkable

It's excellent. I usually listen to it when I can't decide which of their album I should listen to.

That's funny, since most of the bands he mentioned are just following the trend of Norwegian bm, with nothing original or good to offer. Including Shitanic Boremaster.

nice will do

Satanic Warmaster is like a faster more epic version of Norwegian Black Metal with a larger variety of styles incorporated into it
Dark heavy riffs, and majestic melodies
So shut the fuck up numale

Hermóðr

If you want to make the argument that ''durr it's unoriginal'' than only citing Norwegian BM only shows how ignorant you are

For example Satanic Warmaster more closely resembles French bands than Norwegian when it comes to most songs

Satanic Evil is fucking awesome
Black Metal that predates Burzum
With basically all the true Black Metal characteristics
youtube.com/watch?v=jvDtLTmg_G4

So it's all cheesy meloshit? Got it.

Oh okay they rip off another good scene, which itself followed the Norwegian style but at least did so in a creative manner. Finnish bands, besides Beherit and maybe Archgoat or ImpNaz, are latecomers who made pale imitations of the 2nd wave when it had already run its course.

Just get out tourist. Stop pretending to ''be one of us'' because you want people to sympathize with your shitty touristic opinions
Archgoat did a split with Satanic Warmaster, I think I'll trust their opinion over some talentless faggot who's band no one will ever listen to anyways

>Black Metal that predates Burzum

A lot of black metal predates Burzum

Thanks Sherlock

>scene

Then why point it out?

Hey check this out,

youtube.com/watch?v=OJeLYvc7sXk

it's black metal that predates Darkthrone

isn't that crazy?!

Fuck off

His lyrics are problematic. It's basically the poster child for the nazi problem in metal

It's the Drumpf of metal
''I-i-i-i-i-i'm not a nazi swear''
That's right, I said DRUMPF. Deal with it, fascists

>

don't mind me, just posting the best bm album

telos has got to be the worst 'black metal' i've ever heard. no whiff of an idea how they came to be labelled with that. it's more like lifeless mathcore.