ITT sexual stories from our childhood

ITT sexual stories from our childhood

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mia_gefen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll post some of mine to get the thread rolling
>13 years old
>always used to hang with other kids on my street, play manhunt, truth or dare, trade pokemon/magic cards etc.
>chubby red head girl always follows me around, wanting to join me with games, play me in pokemon, blablabla
>my mom always jokes that she has a crush on me
>me and her are under a wooden play area in back field on our street with binders of pokemon cards for trade
>she wants my holographic Raichu
>she doesn't have anything all that great
>I decide to test my mom's crush theory
>say I will trade her for some cards and if she lets me see her pussy
>she thinks for a bit and says "Okay!"
>chubby red head is kinda annoying but still kinda cute, it was the summer and she always wore t-shirts and ripped up denim shorts
>she just gets to it, leans back and takes off the shorts/panties and sticks her waist up for me to see everything
>holy shit so that's what a pussy looks like
>dark pink puffy lips, not too much pubes just little tufts of orange hair
>she let's me touch it so I just spread her lips open and feel her squishy labia between my fingers
>she says that's enough and puts her shorts back on, and she gives me the cards in exchange for the raichu
>thanks to pokemon I got to see my first pussy

bump

was sexually groomed at the age of 4 by my mothers boyfriend, used to fuck me but I was too small to take it so he usually made me suck him off, one time got a bit rebellous and started to bite a bit, smacked me so hard my head hurt the next day, after I waited for him in my room as usual, when he came in I got on my knees, apologised and said Id be good from then on

bump

girl or boy

also bumping the thread

go on

OP cont.
>later that summer playing truth or dare with neighborhood kids
>chubby redhead is playing with us
>game is mostly us just daring the other to ring doorbells, smell the butt of another kid's pants, stupid stuff
>I pick chubby fat girl
>she picks dare
>I step my game up and dare her to run from one end of the field and back naked
>she says she can't cause people will see her
>we egg her on cause we say it's dark and nobody will see (even though the street lights light up the shadows between houses on the field just fine)
>she caves
>She's actually doing it
>chubby 13 yr old red head now stands naked in front of us wearing just her sneakers
>she has plump little body but oddly no tits for being chubby (more like super puffy nipples)
>we all cheer her on as she runs down the field and back
>each time she runs between shadows we see everything
>after that we decided to call it cause it was getting late
>each guy in our group went home to jack it to chubby naked red head that night
>me included
For whatever reason it's being weird and not letting me post pics so I'm gonna just stick to the greentexts for now

boy I guess but taking hormones cause I have the big gay

nothing much else really, we kept doing stuff, I wanted to have sex again cause it felt good despite hurting alot, after about 2 ish years we got caught having sex in the living room by mother dearest and she kicked him out, she hated me ever since

nice one

well give details ffs

fine
the night after he nearly knocked me out I waited for him in my room, got on my knees as I mentioned, after he cam in my mouth I swallowed like he taught me and said the usual 'thankyou sir' (kinda cringey but he liked it)
after he pulled my mouth open to check, he asked "did you swallow" to which I replied yes

also once after he came in me he told me I was a good girl, still makes me quiver to this day, probably a factor of me taking hormones

How old were you then? 5 or 6? Also did he ever touched your penis?

idk was around five or six, and no he never touched it, he wasnt interested in it

Why was it at all important that you swallowed?

more just tradition
idk he liked it when I swallowed especially if I did it without him having to tell me

All he did with you was to ask you to suck him? Never did anything else?

And they say that the people taking hormones don't have a mental illness from their environment.

How old are you now? How old was that man at the time?

>she hated me ever since
HAHAHAAHAH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR MOM

she was probably jealous. i bet he never made her suck his dick, since you were much better at it. roasties can´t catch a break.
seriously, i hope you and your family are fine.

i was really small my friend gave me a blowjob, ho booy nice memories

My cousin with autism raped me when I was 6

not that sexual but i was touched sexually by an old cab driver when i was kid but i told him to stop and he stopped

he did plenty else, like I said it started with sex but it hurt me alot and I made too much noise, so he stuck with BJs for almost a year, after which the slap happened and I got into it

eh I know about my mental illness dw, working through most of it

Im 22 now, he was probably in his late twenties-early thirties back then

lol no theyre terrible people, and yeah he came to my room almost every night for like 2 years or something

tbh I missed him when he wasnt there

sucked my cousins' dirty unwashed cocks when i was 5

instagram.com/mia_gefen/

>>thanks to pokemon I got to see my first pussy
one of the only times this sentence can be heard

made my cousin female wash me up

When I was 7-10 I used to get naked for my friends and stuck their dicks.

OP cont.
>probably 14-15 at this point
>hanging with friends at friend's house
>his parents are gone so we get an idea to play a game
>we play a lot of Dance Dance Revolution, but we spice things up with strip DDR
>game is myself, my 3 guy friends, one girl (about 15, skinny as fuck goth girl with a Chelsea haircut), and one other girl (same age, more fridge shaped, thrift store tomboy girl with purple hair in a short ponytail)
>we all take turns vs eachother, whoever loses the round takes off a piece of clothing
>game goes on for a while, I'm wearing just my jeans and boxers, one dude friend keeps winning so he's only lost his socks, other 2 guy friends are naked
>skinny Chelsea cut girl down to tank top and plain pink panties
>tomboy purple hair girl just has long t-shirt down to just below her hips letting the bottom of her ass stick out
>goth girl vs tomboy
>they go at it, goth girl's got no ass/tits to speak of, fridge girl tomboy is braless under shirt so everything good is bouncing all over the place with every move
>fridge tomboy loses
>shirt comes off
>BIG OL' TITTIES, cute chunky butt, puffy brown bush sticks out between her legs
>not too shabby

I am very sexually attracted to my 13 year old nephew yet I haven't done anything sexual with him yet. The urge is immense and he adores me. Good advice from you?

How old was your cousin?

>be 5
>be religious
>have religious family friends come over
>daughter is 6
>"user, come on we play jesus"
>go into the unused bathroom in the back of our house
>"i am jesus and you are an roman soldier. you must punish me by undressing me"
>we undress her
>"and now you must love me user, because i am jesus" (was so weird that she was roleplaying as a dude)
>we hug each other naked
>my 5 yo old brain didn´t know what happened at first. but after a while, it started to feel better every second to hug a naked girl.
>she undressed me
>"and now you must love jesus"
>she made me stick my penis in her vagina
>didn´t work since child pecker to small and slips out
>feelsfuckingbadman.jpg
>she looks disappointed and we stop "playing"
that wasn´t very christian of her. i bet somebody touched her. how else would a 6 year old girl know about it. she probably just reused the jesus trick her molester pulled off. they lived far away, so i never got the chance to do it again

>lol no theyre terrible people, and yeah he came to my room almost every night for like 2 years or something
>tbh I missed him when he wasnt there

>when a child rapist is better company than your own parents
topkek. just don´t over do the hormon stuff. you will get depressed sooner or later, since you never will look like how you have imagined. greetings

i hope you are a girl. otherwise you are just fucking gay and misuse his trust.

>she probably just reused the jesus trick her molester pulled off.
tbh, from what i have seen in the past, she is crazy. i could imagine her pulling something off like that on her own. fucking weirdo

just keep fapping to him you cant do anything PepeHands

Rape him just one time

How in the name of fuck does being a girl make something like that all right but being a man doesn't?

>females have a vagina which is a nice thing
>male = rape

I would never harm him, either it is consensual or nothing.

go on..

give him sleeping pills and then do

kek roofies

Rolling for dubs, you will rape him if we roll dubs OP

How old are you?

There was a story posted a long time ago about some guy who shows his cock to his cousins in an old train. Anyone have it?

>thinking everyone on hormones got fucked as a kid
>fucked cousin as a kid

That is not consensual.

i was the original poster:
it is right if the girl is beautifull

man with man feels weird for non degenerates. younger boys will just play along because they trust the older fuck. see how it turned out for molested user. he is taking hormones. a lot of child rapist also got raped as a child. the psychological pressure gets often passed on so to say.
"but some do enjoy it!"
yeah, some smoke and never get cancer or other health issues. doesnßt mean that you can smoke without risk as well

Close enough

What's manhunt? Hide and seek?

> you mean you're gonna trick him into fucking you?

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

5 xDDDDDD EPIC XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOOL

kill yourself, you aging faggot.

Quit that nonsense. It is as wrong for a 30 year old man to do it as it is for a woman of the same age. It is equally screwed either way.

>beautifull
And if it is a beautiful uncle such as myself too.

stupid horny girls smh

Don't you like it when someone swallows?

Strip DDR cont.
>skinny goth girl vs champ guy friend who has only lost his socks
Goes about how you'd expect as skinny goth girl loses the tank top
>not even wearing a bra, small little teardrop shapped titties, cute!
>game goes in rotation with those of us with clothes left, I am down to my boxers, and goth girl goes up again vs me
>Whoever loses loses their underpants
>I win, flawless victory, nudality
>defeated she loses the panties as we all hoot and cheer her on
>shaved pussy, but it is the... Skinniest pussy ever? (If that makes sense?) Like, small stuck together lips, with bright pink inner labia poking out, but I've still never seen a pussy like it. Only thing I can think to describe it is "skinny"???
>still! Saw 2 naked girls that day, went home with their images in my mental spank bank
I would later go out with fridge shaped tomboy later in highschool, never had sex but we gave eachother plenty of oral which was still nice

You CAN'T trick people into consensually wanting to have sex with you.

you cant get 13 old to fuck you they dont like that shit

Why do you like it? Do explain.

yeah I dont actually approve of that stuff dude

theyre a horrible excuse of a family, and I was mentally conditioned to enjoy his company

Reported for abuse.

Didn't you read rest of the thread? You will turn him into a fag like you, let him be straight and a normal kid.

you have ignored the second part. normies don´t feel attracted to the same gender. fucking idiot. he probably sees you as a role model and honorary man.

tell me user
if you know that he would be emotionally scarred by you touching him, would you still touch him?
let´s just say the chances that he will be damaged is 100 %.
would you put your urges above the well being of your beloved cousin?

it's not a no

Except they TOTALLY do, in my school everyone in their 13's already lost their virginity and fucked like rabbits.

Wtf are you people doing to my thread?
Stop talking about the morality of molesting your young nefew and post childhood sex stories

rofl i mean not by same gender tho, did they lost their virginity to same gender or wht

You still haven't answer why would it make it right if he were a woman and not a man.

no, fuck off unless you want the kid to be bipolar in a couple years.

Yeah no, people do not turn gay because someone in their youth made them suck PENE. One is born a fag, like you, or doesn't.

Yeah, it's hide and seek when teenagers don't wanna sound like kids. Mostly played at night with a base for people caught

>role model and honorary man.
That's what I am you swine, he loves me with all his heart.

You can probably flirt. He'd consent if you're demanding. He's 13 ffs, now's the opportune time

Because a straight teenage boy wants nothing more than to fuck pussy. A straight teenage boy does not want to fuck a man.
How is that even difficult to understand?

yes they do, never got hard to guys until i got molested. stop speaking on shit you know nothing about.

Me and my older sister used to do show me your's when we were kids
For some reason she shoved a peanut m&m inside my foreskin to "feed him"
I can varify from personal experience that while "they melt in your mouth not in your hand" is bs, the same rings true for foreskin

or a dog right? I mean, what's the difference? Sure he will grow up fine....

Didn't say all gays were molested, but certainly MOST kids who get molested turn gay... You fuck their brains, their childhood, their chances at being normal.

are you implying gays aren't normal?

I don't believe you

>That's what I am you swine, he loves me with all his heart.

the rolemodel that touched me
- by user

>>is it wrong to molest my sister's 13 year old son???
>yes
/thread

how about you all retards just grow some balls and fuck someone your age, stop ruining kids lives or i call police. you pedos i shot you

a heartwarming story

they just want to fuck, not necessarily with a girl

>Be 14
>be good friends with family up the street
>4 kids. Girl my age, boy a couple of years younger, another girl, aged 6, but a younger boy, 4 years old by a different father. Something happened in those 2 years I wasn't aware of, and didn;t like to ask.
>sitting in their front room watching he-man with boys, older sister out, younger sister playing with dolls in corner
>Older brother jumps off sofa pretending to be he-man, lands awkwardly and smacks head, blood everywhere
>His mum freaks out. Dad is working so no car
>runs to get neighbour
>Comes back, only 4 seats in car so no room for younger sister
>The mums asks me to look after her. No biggie, I babysit the kids all the time
>also oder sister doesn't have a key, so someone needs to be here
>Me and the girl see them off, older brother holding a bloody towel to his head
>younger brother crying at the blood and he wanted to still watch he-man
>close door
>alone in a house with a 6 year old girl for at least 2 hours
>and she's looking at me funny

cont?

are you new here?

What if his nephew is gay?

i can't choose who i get hard for

go on

hell yea cont

you're a gay pedo, i don't really care what the fuck you think. just trying to avoid you creating more fucked up people like me, just pay a fucking prostitute. because they will remember what happened eventually and they will blackmail your ass or just turn you into the cops.

3.8% of the population would not be defined as normal, no. Also reproduction is normal, man/woman is normal, you not getting a basic concept would be abnormal.

Sure