What would it take for you to rise up in arms and reclaim the glory that was once yours?

what would it take for you to rise up in arms and reclaim the glory that was once yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About tree fity.

Don't make us come down there and Sherman you fags again

nice try ivan

Who is Ivan?

The price of tobacco going up any more.
Fuck the jew tax

For fuck sakes it's already been 150 years. Just "rise again" already so you can have your ass handed to you, and then we never have to hear about The South again. What are you waiting for?

Nothing more sad than a hillbilly flea market banner that rips off an old Iron Maiden album cover.

If the democrats try and take my guns. And i can safely speak on behalf of the entire south that we will rise again if this happens.

Im in canada so we aren't allowed to object to the government, defend our own lives, or participate in anything remotely like revolutionary change.

I'm down

The only this rising is my foot in ass.

I don't know, Cleetus. Maybe take your dick out of your sister's dog first?

I can't help but think of this gem every time I see some hick posting shit like this. This is what you look like to me
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

If they take guns it Will start a civil war.

what if trump takes them, billy bob?

I for one will enjoy the fireworks from across the pacific.

It will be a nice excuse for communists to rise to power.

You obviously don't understand Trump. That makes it even funnier how bad you guys are getting played

>The entire south = easily a good 50% Cubans/Puerto Ricans, Jewish retirees, blacks, and assorted immigrants
>Most economically worthless part of the country
>Lowest levels of education, highest levels of religious dumbfuckery

Just stay in your corner, ok? You can keep your toy guns as long as you play nice

>implying commies can do anything

you seem about as delusional as the german population during the third reich. waking up was pretty rough for them in 1945.

>Implying any one from the center has done anything of value.

>underrated post

Trump would never do that. He was just playing the liberal media when he said he was in favor of gun control.

Fucking libtards.

Muh 4d chess.

Hey I have the exact same flag in my room

“Allow due process so no one’s rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only the firearms but any weapons,” Pence said.

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court," Trump responded

A black president.

LMAO this. Back to the hacker-army with you, we free men have inventions to make.

GOOD FOR HIM! Finally! As a Democrat, I relish these bouts of wisdom this Islamophobic fuzzball has.

Is it hung above your mlp figurines?

I want this to happen. The plutocracy needs to see the beast they have created and tremble before it. This country needs an event like this to initiate any kind of monumental change. It is time to reap what has been sown.

The entire south, mainly oil and food, Texas would be a powerhouse if it was just by itself. The north would be starving for oil. It wouldn't be a walk in the park for either side. But very unlikely war will happen.

Have fun getting sued by iron maiden

If the southerners rise up again, We northerners will kick your asses a second time.

People of the South can barely dress themselves. How are they going to rise up

what'd you say boy?

>what would it take for you to rise up in arms and reclaim the glory that was once yours?
You can't even rise out of the lower class. Why don't you aim a little lower, like maybe just earning enough to move out of your trailer, Cletus.

I've been around for little over 30 years, I never really had much glory, so I would probably have to rise up in order to achieve glory.
Unless you're implying that I can somehow take part in a glory of ages past, that came with a much lower quality of life, more violent and wild way of living.
If so, if you weren't around for the good old days, chances are they weren't as good as you think they were.

>He was just playing the liberal media
More like he just says what ever pops into his "really good" brain and then runs with it until something else bright ans shiny plops down in front of him.

Seriously, go to bed snownigger. It's late in Moscow.

KEK

>the glory that was once yours?
What glory?

Germany stands with the south

the south will rise egaine

You southern, pro-gun rednecks are full of shit. The second the US stomps some asshole who won't give up his guns, you'll turn them over without a second thought or fight. Not one of you has the balls to come out guns blazing. The gubment has truly relegated you to the low social caste that you are. You have no political power. Your only achievement is that you elected a retard as president and it will be your downfall.