Will be going to Vegas soon. My gf and I have a fantasy where we want someone to watch us fuck. Male, or female...

Will be going to Vegas soon. My gf and I have a fantasy where we want someone to watch us fuck. Male, or female, said watcher can masturbate. If its a female, i want her to make my gf cum and lick her clean after im done cumming inside her. If it's a guy, she wants to watch him cum. I might allow her to jerk him off. How likely is this scenario? We're stayin at cesars palace between the 30th and the 1st

Bump for answers and suggestions

Gonna be in Vegas say time 30th thru 2nd I'll do it if shes allowed to blow me. Talk to her about it 25 y/r white 8 inches

Also post gf pics

Bump

Will be in Vegas last week of March

Will help you out.

I'm at Bellagio that week.

Let's do it.

OP here. Now blow jobs, like i said, i might allow her to jerk someone off, but itll be at her discretion if she wants to do it. Wont post pics for obvious reasons, but shes 5'4, busty, latina, nice ass. Average weight, black hair.

Nevermind. I'm leaving on the 28th. Enjoy your week whatever you do.

-bellagio poster

I accept. Im 18 virgin

Very easy just find a guy in the bar and ask him, you could find a room full of guys to do it

OP here, any femanons? She likes anyone remotely similar to ana de armas. Pic related

>If it's a guy, she wants to watch him cum. I might allow her to jerk him off. How likely is this scenario?
I don't know, but I know you have mentality of a cuck

Only slightly. I wouldnt let her fuck someone, but this is my bargaining chip if i want to touch said woman mentioned as well.

>My gf and I have a fantasy where we want someone to watch us fuck. Male, or female, said watcher can masturbate. If its a female, i want her to make my gf cum and lick her clean after im done cumming inside her. If it's a guy, she wants to watch him cum.

Why white people will continue to be marginalized.

Wont disclose my race. Not white

Vamos no jodas, no pides tú na. Ana de Armas. Joder yo también la busco

Watch out for Stephen paddock 2

vegas native here willing to help

Esta buenisima. Yo la verdad, mientras me guste, no hay problema. Ella es la que escoge lo que le gusta ;)

>if i want to touch said woman mentioned as well.
you shouldn't. Control yourself. Have some integrity. You're not an animal. Yet.
oh, nvm, continue spiraling into degeneracy, I don't care.

I could, but we're all human. Shes told me she wouldnt want someone to touch her or for her to touch someone, which is why i said i'd allow it, doesnt mean she will do it. She wants to be watched. Thats a given. Of course, i cant touch unless she allows me to, and if she did, it would become her bargaining chip.

There are no women on the internet

>Shes told me she wouldnt want someone to touch her or for her to touch someone, which is why i said i'd allow it, doesnt mean she will do it.
Dude, she dropped a clue, she's not ok with this idea and that she would prefer for you two to stay exclusive to each other. I wanted to play on your racial pride, but you're a lost cause. Too bad you will fuck up some girl in the process with that stupid idea of yours.

Point taken. Thanks user. In that case said person can only watch

Que vaya bien la búsqueda user. Suerte

Bump for more input. Anyone done similar stuff?

Nigga are you fucking stupid? If you want people to watch you just record it or stream it you dumb fuck. That way you won't have to pay some pathetic stranger to jerk off in the corner of the room.

Gracias hermano

Not the same. We want no possible record of it. We both have lives you know?

Also, NOT PAYING. Youre gonna watch someone fuck for real and jerk off, thats good enough a damn payment

this is obviously a lie

Bump for more inout