I'm tired of living in a country that threats assasins like heroes

I'm tired of living in a country that threats assasins like heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTGJ65cy7c8?t=65
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you live in Colombia?

youtu.be/VTGJ65cy7c8?t=65

Pablo is bae, what are you talking about?

>assasins
What did he mean by this?

what do you do with the bull after it's been killed? do you eat it?

Pablo looks like a fat adam sandler

>International Community: Spain STOP animbal abuse!
>Spain: IS DEY CULTJA WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS

ah yes the niggers of europe

And the former colony of the niggs of Yurop LMFAO.

>International Community: Spain STOP animbal abuse!
Projecting this hard.

The strongest animal does with the weaker animals what it wants. That's nature.

I have no obligation to a fucking bull whatsoever, if it has the chance to and wants to, it would kill me in a second, just like people do with it.

Just because in today's leftist society you aren't supposed to openly say this, doesn't mean people don't realize it and that it isn't fucking true.

Even though I personally wouldn't go watch one of these, I 100% defend the freedom to do so.

Spain is right. Suck a dick treehuggers.

Me on the left.

As long as the men who do this too also die Im fine with it. There's0 a kind of balance

rich people eat the testes of the loser
>sometimes the bull wins

>Projecting this hard.
Your post is nothing but your nigger mindset being projected as though it is shared among those apart of modernity.
Fuck off nigger.

reminds me of this brazilian bodybuilder

Welcome to Colombia, senpai.

You now know how I feel everyday

>Assasin

In english Assasian is a guy who kills VIP. The word you were looking for is "murderer"

A big part of the 'fun' of it comes from the danger for the bullfighter, in fact. There would be no thrill without it.
I don't like the 'activity', but most people do not understand this and believe that it is about plain cruelty towards the animal.

With modern medicine they often survive the worst of injuries, tho.

Only 50 years ago many toreros still died regularly. Afaik.

Animals aren't humans, if you eat meat you are kinda hypocrite to believe they are entitled to same rights as us 2bqf

My problem with bullfighting is that when the bull wins and kills the matador, the other Spaniards kill the victorious animal anyway out of spite,

>I'm tired of living in a country that threats assasins like heroes
CALATE PANELEIRO!

VIVA À TAURADA!!!

BULLED.COM

IMO if the bull kills a matador it should be treated by a veterinarian for its wounds and allowed thereafter to fuck the matador's widow.

i read the news about that guy getting killed today or was it yesterday. i was so glad he died. fucking barbar

>Implying left neo-feminist pro LGBTQXYZ youngers don't despise this to show how progressive they are

NIGGERLANDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Americans don't already consider Adam Sandler fat
k e k

ARRIBA ESPAÑA

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE