I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran
youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is.

Cuz urmomgay

because i can say allah is a cock smoking faggot and still be alive after posting this

Allah will punish you after you die not now

how coincidental

Prove Allah is Real, and that hes not just a figment of your upbringing and culture.

When you die, all your memory and devotion to your god dies with you. Allah dies. He dies everyday. One day it will be your turn to lose your god. Have fun.

If Allah is not real then why islam is the fastest growing religion?

if allah is so great why his testicles are bigger than his dick?
seems like a dicklet fake god to me

you're gay and everywhere you look you see dicks
faggot

The Quran is demonstrably false.

prove it is

>quantity not quality
islam is a nigger / sandnigger religion and shitskins multiply like cockroaches

prove it isn't faggot

wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

not an argument
Iasked you first cunt
wikiislam is made by jews

Allah is the same God as described by Christians and Jews since those are fictional then logic follows he's not suddenly real in your sequel.

no u

>wikiislam is made by jews
Irrelevant to whether or not it is true.

>UHH HURR DURR I ASKED U FIRST
stfu allah faggot go eat a sandnigger dick

>not an argument
Actually it is.

nice argument

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh try again

Ok I'll bait....
Prove me Allah is not the true God

I think Allah exists but I'm an atheist so I don't believe in the quran.

islam will soon dominate the world and you can't stop it faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE

TOP KEK

>I think Allah exists but I'm an atheist
wut

yeah go kys and explode yourself in a trainstation nobody cares faggot

Just because the majority follows it, doesn't mean it's true. Go back to kindergarten and learn how to make arguments. Oh wait, that's going to be hard when you bomb your own school you fucking sandniggers.

It's muslims who always see their god in all kind of dick shaped objects and screams for safe space and censorship

I'm a moderate muslim
If another god was true he wouldn't let islam spread so fast you idiot

I hate muslims so much. Why don't the europeans kill you all? It's so stupid that they don't.

IDK, whatever works for you man. As long as your dad doesn't live right over your shoulder like my Bangladeshi friends'.

We Muslims don't see a dick and balls in that because our dicks hang below the sack. Maybe for western kuffars it's more reminiscent.

>implying you know what a god would do
>implying there is a true god at all

No gods exist

So whichever brand of God you subscribe to is irrelevant.

NIGGA U MAD?

prove there is no god then

Were you raped by black people or just mugged? You know they could easily have been white, right? If you need someone to talk to, I'm here :)

You just said that the best explanation would be that there is no true god. I guess I am fine with that.

ya allah get the fuck out of here and back onto facebook you normie

may be so
but your god is a dicklet

I don't claim there is no god, it's on you to prove there is one.

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

He exists to me, and helps me drink past 5 :) maybe you would be happier if you believed in a higher power!

how do you prove what is not. it's just not.

Simple...
Israel still exists

It's a tiny country surrounded by half a dozen bigger countries that want end it's existence. It's also known as "God's chosen people"
Coincidence? I think not.

>He exists to me
Unless we exist in different realities, it doesn't work that way. Either God exists to everyone or God exists to no one.

What exactly are you proposing? Setting up concentration camps for Muslims in Europe and then starting an all out war against every country with a majority of Muslim's living there?
I don't like Islam either, but that seems a little over the top

oooo fuck
free watches!!
gotta buy a lot of them now

whoah!! this thread is about THIS site now!

Nuke Mecca.

these pictures prove nothing

samefag

No there's no need to kill muslims living in muslim countries. Why would anyone care about that. Europe just needs to make an announcment that muslims are no longer welcome and need to excavate. Qurans and Mosques become illegal. The muslims that don't willingly excavate get killed by the european armies until they are all gone.

There is no god. If there was, it sure as fuck wouldn't be the Judeo Christian one.

We do exist in different realities. Ever heard of cognitive bias?

too late - ordered like 20
they will fix this bug any moment

Even if Allah is real, his prophet is a cock loving CUCK. PERIOD!

women dont want your shitdicks

God wouldn't use a pedophile as a prophet

That we may perceive reality differently does not alter the fact that there is a reality.

it's not pedophilia when they are married

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FUCKIN MORONS!

Lol worshiping something as higher than yourself pathetic child.

There is only one god you retard, but the principles of Islam are backwards and their way of life is dictated by what some degererate warlord said 13 centuries ago.

what is Russell's teapot

>There is only one god you retard
Prove it.

Yeah, but it alters the reality. I can make myself soooooo faithful that no matter what I'm going through in the actual, unbiased world, I will go through it without doom. That is the power of faith. That is free will.

lel

Muhammad had sex with 9 year old Aisha.

>Wacismann

Beliefs inform actions, but they cannot reshape reality. If God does not exist, no amount of faith will change that.

wouldn't you?

Religion in general is cancer. We live in 2018. Educate yourself.

Yes brother! Think rationally! Why send two people in a building with one bomb when we can send the same two with one bomb each?

>get a load of this plebophile

Europe as a whole can't really just make an announcement like that. The countries within Europe are sovereign counties, for the most part. When it comes to EU countries, that's mostly still the case.
And I don't know about other countries, but literally the first paragraph in the "constitution" of my country would prevent us from doing shit like that, even if we wanted to. We tried something similar a few years back and it didn't end that well...

>prove it
can tell you are muslim because you are autistic

Yeah, but believing anyway gives you relief and happiness, which positively alter the actual world, ye of little faith!

No because I live in a civil society.
OP must condone this act.

>why fight them with a rifle when you can DESTROY them without firing a single round

This picture is a dangerous ISIS propaganda piece trying to target and recruit native European men. You should turn yourself in to the nearest police station for spreading terrorism, shitskin.

Can you show me a picture to prove he exists?

There's the slight problem that I'm actually interested in what is true, not in what may bring you relief. People might be more relieved and happier believing that there aren't children starving to death right at this very moment, but it isn't true.

Checked

>Prove it
Faith: n. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust. Who betrayed you, user of little faith!?

Why would a Muslim ask you to prove that there is only one god?

Faith is demonstrably unreliable.

Not that guy, but you are wrong. How could they easily have been white?