Wwyd (extreme edition)

wwyd (extreme edition)

Extreme edition?

Bring her bungee jumping!!!

Oh, then choke her unconscious and fuck her in the ass

Put my hand on her neck, pin her to the door, pull that swimsuit down pinch her nipples before moving my hand down to claim that prize, fast and hard.

Strap some belts to her torso and turn her into a snowboard, then go to the Alps and and pull some wicked 540 slope spins, but not before I grab a Mountain Dew and a bag of some EXTREME sour cream and cheddar Doritos.

Fucking hell if you deliver op you living some cool fucking life

hey op do you like?

Hey,

I am a 22 year old male from Belgium looking for sexting

I have a 8 inch cock and I am online and hard every night!

If you love to suck cock and want to be my cumslut

ADD ME HERE

Skype = Godda2882
Kik = Godda2882

Hot damn, that body might be actual perfection. Got any clearer pics?

yeahhh lots

Dayumm, I love the way her belly just kind of rounds out at the bottom. One of the best hourglass figures I've ever seen.

I'd unleash my hot lemonade all over her face.

WWYD?

What's her first name and how old? Also personality maybe?

Tie her up, gag her, cover her eyes and leave her in a room for me to give her to my friend in his birthday so he can use her as a cum dump and sex toy

Treat them well and compliment their looks, you faggots

Abbie, shes 21

thank you, can you do anything with this?

I’d shove electrical equipment down her throat, fly her into orbit and leave her there as my own satellite, I can barely get signal these days.

or this?

>thank you, can you do anything with this?
Doubt it, the fabric looks too opaque and my skillz are small

I'll have a try - don't go away

I'd ravage her body, ripping her clothes off in a savage, lustful rush. I'd lick the sides of her belly while massaging her tits, and I'd grind against her hips until her pussy was leaking cum; then I'd just use it as lube to keep going. I bet she'd moan so loud the neighbors would hear us.

nice try user

I want to fuck her underwater, far from the coastline, where the fear of drowning or getting eaten alive by a shark is very real. How do you think her flesh would taste?

Starting a kik jerkoff group for this quirky piece of ass

Message TanTrundell

Too opaque

?

Id see this little whore out partying looking like a total slut.Little black outfit that barely covered her tits and ass gets me hard immediately.. I dont wait for privacy, I come up behind her and pull her top apart so her tits spill out. shes screaming and trying to fight me but I have her by her hair as I take her belt off and wrap it around her throat. I use it as a leash and choke her as I force her to her knees and start slapping my cock all over her overly dolled up face. shes trying to refuse my cock but as she gasps for her I shove it to the back of er throat. She gags and chokes as I hatefuckher throat before her overworked gag reflex hits it limit and she pukes all over her chin and her exposed tits. I clean her off by pissing all over her face and tits as she starts to turn blue from the belt that I just keep pulling tighter and tighter. i force her to her hannds and knees in front of the crowd and her crying gets hysterical. she knows whats coming. i ri apart her slutty boottoms and line my cock up agaainst her asshole. I shove it deep inside her rectum and start fucking her asshole hard. whie i pound her ass I pull the belt tighter and tighter until finally abbi loses conciousness. thats when I fill her limp body with my cum and pull out of her destroyed asshole, starting to film her as more men quickly take my place and start fucking any hole they can in abbis unconcious body.

Replies get replies, hurt this chubby big titted dyke rachel? dumping more pics of her and her massive tits

dykes massive tits

here she is at the womens march, being a hypocrite

well that was... extreme

HAHA.. Holy Shit..
That's Alison! My mates older sister.
Fucking sending this to my mate!!

thank you for trying.
didnt this work?

Wwyd with this dork

Nice balance between cute and hot

Her name isnt even close to alison. You are far off buddy. lmao. They are going to laugh at you for being on Sup Forums

this

Can someone identify that piece of jewellery?

Missed it. Fucking lace pattern

undress her leggings an dfucking choke her with then , when the bitch dead fuck her

More of her

shame.

Wwyd

i was gona write a gruesome text but nothing could be worse that the face nature gave her

You kidding? She's pretty attractive.

(extreme edition)

Okay... then what would you do that would leave her with an even worse face?

Big areolae

Attractive?

I wouldn't fucking ride her into battle!!!

it's not healthy for your dick to be hard every night all night long bro, go get some help fr man

Thanks...?

well if i had to i would make her eat my ass and suffocate her with my fat ass as she does deeper and punch her face if she ever stops

Okay, what is unattractive about her?

Grab her by the hair and drag her to my basement. Gag and suspend her then spread out her legs. Put clamps on her nipples then whip her clit , getting off on her screams. I'd do it until she was red in the face, going for her ass and tits when appropriate. I'd finally ram my cock up her ass and pull back on her hair as I relentlessly pumped in and out of her, making her scream in pain. She'd be completely passed out by the time my cum was leaking out of her

BDSM stuff for her? Slut on the left.

she just looks like a used old whore , think that you can prove me wrong ?

Well no, I can't prove what you said wrong because it's your opinion... but seriously, how are either of these any more attractive than that nice quasi-MILF I posted?

sauce on pic related pls

the only good thing that your slut got its that she knows what shes doing , those 2 that you pointed have no idea what to do with a cock.
but fuck it let me have a look at your old slut

I’m 60 I would fucken the shit out of that fucken whore

What would you do to this slut?

overrated

You sure about that?

>let me have a look at your old slut
Do you mean you would like me to post photographs of her naked? I'm afraid the man I tricked into giving me these photos didn't have any of her naked (I didn't trick him hard enough!) but I'm planning to try and hackerman style find out her identity from just a picture and a nationality.

ya bro , shes too dark for me

God id fuck her mate!

Wwyd to her

Damn, thank you.

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

Just put the URL from the top right corner into a search engine.

Bumping this bitch

would anyone like to exchange snuffy rape stories? reply for reply.

Can you xray any of the others i posted?

whats her @

>wtf. happend here????

Big booty Judy

on insta?

whats like her actual handle tho

snuff anyone?

"Dork"?
Bully her by doing things like giving her wedgies, stealing her lunch money, giving her swirlies, punching her... It will be just like a highschool movie... but with rape.