Beer money thread

Beer money thread.

What ways do you got to get some chump change?

Other urls found in this thread:

referral.robinhood.com/ianw382
usa.gov/features/free,-official-sources-to-find-unclaimed-money
chase.com/personal/checking/student-checking
freefoodguy.com
thebalance.com/free-samples-by-mail-1357782
ilft.com
hunt4freebies.com
irs.gov/uac/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free
get.opencare.com/get75bucks
ktsettlement.com/ClaimFilingInfo
titaniumpaintsettlement.com/ClaimForm.dtm
reversethecharge.com/claim-form/
yedollo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can sell stupid shit on ebay

There is a large market for dumb things like pull tabs, toilet paper rolls, bottle caps, box tops, and even broken glass if it's color sorted and clean.

If you sign up for Robinhood the stock trading app with a friend referral code you get a free share of stock worth between $3 and $175. There is no cost and you do not need to make a deposit. You can withdraw the money from the free share in a week. The odds of getting a share over $100 is just 1 in 150, a share $10-100 is 1 in 90, and everything else is $3 to $10 referral.robinhood.com/ianw382

If you have free electricity and a spare computer or phone you can join Perk.Tv and watch adds for money. you can just leave it and it will play one after another for about an hour before you need to move the mouse or click "still here". I had 30 computers at my work once running it when I was on night shift.

many people are owed money by the government or from litigations on their behalf. Check to see if you are one of them for free. I was owed $350 from a few bonds my bank invested in with my funds illegally and got sued over. My father was owed $70 from an paid ticket that was canceled usa.gov/features/free,-official-sources-to-find-unclaimed-money

If you are a student you can get Microsoft office for free (legally) saving you money.

>cup
>beg

If you are a student and sign up for a student checking account with Chase you get $50
chase.com/personal/checking/student-checking

A fake student ID can get you 1000's of discounts across america

Find free food near you

freefoodguy.com

If you are artistic upload designs to Redbubble. You get money every time someone orders something with your design.

If you are a real shit bag with more time then you know what to do with you can make 50 cents a survey on clixsense

you can get free samples mailed to you thebalance.com/free-samples-by-mail-1357782

There's always alkly's who are banned from the stores who ask people to to go in I charge them 4 Stella.
This usually 8am on my way to work and do it a few times a week.
I never pay for beer again and I go in for smokes anyway its pure profit, on the other hand I do look like a piss head buying drink at this time but no fucks given.

I return my empties. Never ending free beer.

Another freebie site

ilft.com

Return other peoples empty while you are at it. I got a friend who made $90 cleaning up a parking lot outside a sports stadium.

Yeah its gross sometimes but literally pays for my drinking problem if i invest an hour.

Checked

Freebie site that is sorted by categories. I get most of my workout shirts from the free tshirt section. hunt4freebies.com

>Sorry about your damn luck!

usertesting.com

Sign up and test apps. Get paid to leave reviews and find bugs. can get $30 an hour if you are really good.

File your taxes for free with professional software irs.gov/uac/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free

If you got a skill write an ebook on it and sell it on fiver or amazon.

SWAGBUCKS

Probably one of the most common, well known beer money sites. They offer a lot to do so you shouldn't get too bored. Their mobile apps(Swagbucks tv- 36 SB, Entertainow- 10 SB, Moviecli.ps- 10 SB, Sportly.tv- 10 SB, Indymusic.tv- 10 SB, and Lifestylz.tv- 10 SB) can get you $25+ per month just for running videos.

InstaGC

One of the easiest sites to earn giftcards. Just run videos in the background

EarnHoney use code BEERMONEY200 for free points worth $2. Earn up to $30 a month running videos

>here's free money you can earn from home without working
>it's not a scam, i swear

How much would one earn by doing that?
I could imagine doing this with a little script on low tech hardware or virtual machines and on a large scale. You wouldn't even need screens for that.

they prevent that by haveing a verification thing once an hour unfortunately. Perk is low paying but one of the only ones were you can use multiple devices at the same time. I lot of people buy $10 old smart phones and make a "perk farm". I've seen ones online making $50-80 a day after electricity expenses.

swagbucks is fucking shithouse now. it used to be good but they kept dropping their payouts per clicks. used to be i was able to do encraves all night long for a few bucks but that's done with now.

fuck swagbucks, those fucking faggot jews.

been looking for full vid of pic related

I use a similar service. Can confirm.

I put on a short dress and just head to the bar. Even if I order water to start with, I'll have a free drink in front of me within 15 minutes. Boys are dumb.

>$50-80 a day after electricity expenses tops
So it's as unrentable as i had thought. There wouldn't be a problem to hire someone to keep doing these captchas for hours every day while rotating through virtual machines, but the "wage" must be tiny.
Even if you'd have access to pretty much free electricity like it is a basic requirement for many bitcoin mining farms this doesn't seem like a valid option.
Especially if you consider that it's (probably) technically illegal to do and bound to be noticed and stopped at some point.

only good part is the watch ads loop. I do not suggest wasting time on surveys.

Well. Were you or a loved one affected by mesothelioma?

I do it on 5 devices at my appartment as I don't pay utilities and make about $5-8 a day (I'd make more but I let hours pass before I retype in the captcha as it's just something I do with my two old laptops, my 2 old phones, and a shitty ipad). If you don't pay electricity you can double how much you make.

Tits or gtfo

Donate blood

encraves aren't surveys, they're those ads that kept auto-looping. you used to be able to find one of those that said you can get 50+ sb and leave it running all night long to get a few bucks just off that, but they took those away unless you manually click them again. they fucked that up, they fucked up the sb watch since they only give 1 sb per 20 videos, they fucked up the manual watch on the sb site itself, everything is 1 sb per 20 videos now. they don't even give the laptop guy more than 2 times a day now. the good times are over with swagbucks, they just turned into a bunch of greedy faggot jews now. it was a good 5 year run for me at least. i got about 5k from them all told.

Scrounging im couch cushions usually reaps enough for a Colt 45.

you can rent your parking space

My appartment near campus has 2 free spaces but I'm the only one with a car so we have an open space only we can use. You have to get your pass renewed once a month so I rent my pass out for $100 a month. The same guy has been renting it for about 5 months now because parking is so expensive on campus and there are very few student spaces available that are not a 10-15 minute walk to the main campus.

at my last place I also rented out 3 spaces in my driveway for $5 a day. Being close to the main street made it pretty profitable and on event days I could easily charge $20 a spot

last night I busked and made enough money to get completely wasted. good way to get beer when ur broke

Dope money more like it

It's not a scam, it's a sign up incentive. they are hoping you stick around and use the service. similar to when banks give you $20 to open a checking account or when a store gives you a redeemable certificate. It's just your typical loss leader.

I'm gayyyyyy

Forgot to mention, You HAVE to click the "get your free stock" button and not the "sign up button". If you just click sign up you do not get a free share. Also only one account per person unfortunatly.

Get $75 for going to the dentist. get.opencare.com/get75bucks

underrated post mang

Look my worst and bug for change. Linger around people so they pay me to leave. Serious business. Fuck the working class. Free WiFi bitches. You can find me on eazy street

I'm on disability. I get $600/mo for spending money and I spend about 200 on whiskey

Swagbucks

Amazon Mechanical Turk

Amazon will pay you to complete tasks that humans can do faster than computers such as checking descriptions of products, Writing the names of performers of certain songs, sorting photos to see which is the best for a listing

What's the pay like?

I was shit at it because I don't really enjoy writing but I've got friends who do pretty well. Writing the descriptions pays the best. I still do it from time to time when I'm in a waiting room or something with nothing better to do. Big companies will pay a few bucks for you to write a description. Romba Paid my friend $10 to fill out their Amazon listing which was mostly copying and pasting from their site.

Also one of my friends made $50 for doing a music catalog that took him about 3 hours.

you can sell nothing on ebay. You take a photo yourself, put a watermark on it, and list it for a quarter. say you will send the photo without the watermark. People buy it just so they can get the positive feed back

CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS

If you want to get drunk why not just buy cheap vodka? It's cheaper and there's more of it

DO YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE BEEN A MODEL

buy cheap vodka with free money you say?

ktsettlement.com/ClaimFilingInfo

K tape false claims lawsuit. no proof required.

I'm just asking why it's "beer money", it's so inefficient

I passively make a few $100 a month. Things like the Robinhood signup take 5 minutes if you are slow about it and instantly gets you enough to buy a bottle of something. Perk.tv you can just leave up on a few devices when you got to bed and wake up with a dollar or two.

"beer money" is a term used to describe small amounts of extra income.

Settlement for paint

titaniumpaintsettlement.com/ClaimForm.dtm

check to see if you have a refund for any batteries for any electronics bought before 2011

reversethecharge.com/claim-form/

Ah, I've never heard the term before, must not be common here

when high schoolers ask me to buy them booze in front of a liquor store, i take it and buy myself what i wanted. what are they going to do?

also a great way to get free toilet paper if you don't mind pulling it off your roof first

80% commission if you work as a native speaker answering your phone for DialNative, "the Uber of language learning".

a job

I have a job. I still like the extra $200-600 a month I get.

bamp

Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Class Action Settlement

any bought from 1990 to 2017 can get you $15

$12 class action for Ann Taylor lying.

free alt coins earn.com

Nielsen

get money for scan groceries you buy.

Get paid for writing how-to articles on eHow.com

Get paid to transcribe audio files on oDesk.com

Get paid to tweet at Sponsoredtweets.com

Get paid for reviewing software at SoftwareJudge.com

Get paid for writing product reviews on Epinions.com

Sell your story to top magazines and newspapers at Webuystories.com

If you got a cool voice and some skill you can make money as a voice actor. Voices.com

Get paid to design T-Shirts at Threadless.com

Sell your logo designs on Inkd.com

Sell a turn-key website on Flippa.com

Sell your videos to Fotolia.com

Sell your photos on BigStockPhoto.com

you'd be surprised what people will buy

Get paid for coming up with unique domain names on Pickydomains.com

alarm app that pays you to wake up yedollo.com/

I have a job because I'm not a soon to be homeless NEET begging for change in the street

Spent app. 1% back on purchases but gives you $10 for signing up.

Hold up a petrol station.
Just make sure it's late, nobody is there and you put something in the doorway to prevent it from locking.

Like the kids are going to fallow my car on foot?

and you dont want free money?