Hey medfags what’s wrong with my feet

Hey medfags what’s wrong with my feet

Cancer!

It's facing upside down

It is disgusting!

You have skin on them, obviously you should cut it all off

Look fine to me.

try cleaning them and using moisturizer on them every day. you may have to have the calluses removed first to see improvement. just go to a manicurist and ask for a pedicure then take care of them as i said above and you'll be fine.

They're white

is there a video of pic related?

Should have been here last night faggot

and you saved those stupid pics? you're a fucking idiot.

jesus i have ripped mine out before but my nail never looked that bad it was just ingrown what was up with his?

2 different bros had foot problems, had medicfags in chat trying to diagnose, newfriends confused OP with a faggot, chaos ensued

oh did they ever figure out what was wrong? it looks like the foot was crushed then the person never sought out medical assistance and it got infected

Op didn't take care of himself, gave up on life and wanted to an hero.

Otherfag just ripped out his nail for the glory of Sup Forums and actually chewed the garlynail

sorry to hear about the op and that other guy is a madlad you can realy fuck up your nail by removing the cuticle

Nah he was a fungis, whole nail is going to drop off. No problem it doesnt even hurt and new one will come but if you dont take care of the shit the new one will be fungus nail again.

True story.

never had fungus how do i keep it that way?

Clean yo feet & let them dry after showering before you put on socks. Also; cotton socks that let the sweat evaporate.

Wash and clean your feet on a regular basis. Not rocket science.

sounds simple enough i did not know the sock think ill stop doing that then and let my feet dry more i must be lucky to have not have it happen yet

It's a fungus. Get an anti-fungal foot spray and keep your feet dry.

Fungus

nail looks like it could be in-grown leading to the toe being puffy, but you could also just have round toes and it's normal

cut your nails, they're getting infected. treat with fungicide.

speaking of fungicide, your feet are scaly. use fungicide there, too.

switch to using shower sandals, and shower and clean your feet more frequently. don't get a pumice stone, get a bunch of those little soft bristled shower brushes, disposable ones. use them preferably every day with gentle detergent or strong body wash to clean your feet, and throw it out at the end of the week, and use it for no purpose other than cleaning your feet (it's basically ruined by the presence of the fungus now, you don't want the infection to spread to somewhere it can actually be dangerous, like in your ear). don't brush too hard, your feet look like they'd be sensitive to abrasion. as your foot health improves you can brush harder, but as of now, you're looking to stop the infection from getting worse, prevent its spread, and clean up the deadened skin.

wear socks and shoes that don't constrict airflow so much. you can get really high performing antimicrobial socks if you really want to, but they're expensive, and really offer little benefit over clean, dry socks.

also I should note this could get way, way worse. it looks like it's on its way to becoming trenchfoot, which can in turn become gangrenous. start combating it today, do not wait.

probably you should seek out a doctor. your big toe looks pretty bad. the advice above assumes you don't have the means or presence of mind to seek out a professional in-the-flesh. if you can't afford a doctor, go to a pharmacy and chat up the pharmacy techs, who should be able to point out whatever name brand or generic drugs are over-the-counter and effective.

This guy speaking some truth. obviously don't listen to us shitters and go see a doctoor but this looks similar to something my dad has. Just foot fungus. need some strong shit applied to it consistently to heal/kill most of it. IIRC you need surgery to completely nail it but that could be me speaking out my ass so yea.. go see a DR.

they're fucking gross

it is not as bad as OPs foot from yesterday

bullshit, also niggers are subhuman

theyre exposed

>germany
its not like we are living in a welfare state with free healthcare.
why the fuck don't you just go to the fucking doc with that??

Emergency Medicine physician reporting. You’re disgusting and have poor genes.

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Looks like Athletes Foot. Which can be easily treated, plenty of otc stuff at your local drug store. Some symptoms of Athletes Foot include a scaly rash that usually causes itching, stinging, and burning. People with athlete's foot can have moist, raw skin between their toes. Which looks like the textbook definition of the picture you posted. Hopefully this helps #layoffthefootjobs #justkiddinggetbettersoon

combo of 2 fungi. toes might be bacterial problem. footcream with terabefrine works for feet. toes need to be examined by doc to determine strain. It's a common problem OP. toes might be for life, or heavy medication (for liver). true story

topkek

down's syndrome