Any interest?

Any interest?

Amy Schumer?

Clicked thread to post this

GAH!

anyone want more?

I would rather fuck a beltsander.

My only interest is to piss on her face because she looks like Amy Schumer.

I thought it was Amy Schumer at first, wondered why OP was being so casual.

SKRRRTING OUT THIS THREAD REAL QUICK

kek

Would love to see a webm of her

you got kik bro ?

She looks thicc enough for a good and rough hatefucking....but I dunno if I'd be rushing out to brag about it

ass

Any full body shots?

Sexy lady, pls more

Interested. I'd like to inspect the downstairs before I commit.

I like playing guitar and drawing stuff.

Dump all pls

any ass bro ?

not bad mate , any spread for us?>

mhmmmhmhmm yes i wana lick it
MMMMM yes show me it cream yyes
pusy....
nice girl,, mreh

guess name for next nude

I've fucked worse.

Of course, that was also when I was in HS and was glad to be getting pussy.

bro shes like a side girl , a fattie that you keep on the side and fuck like once or twice a week while you have fun and date other girls

She would have been an improvement over the skinny, orange haired skank from HS. She was an easy lay and on the pill, but had nothing else going for her.

easy lays are the best , she did anal ?

These boobs look exactly like my GFs

does anyone have the link to pic related?

I green texted the story a while back. I can post it again if you want.

sure bro , keep sharing her body as well

>be 17yo HS senior (oldfag now)

>have friends with same last name both in my grade

>boy has black hair, girl has red

>see them at his car together with a girl with orange hair

>ask if they are cousins. they are siblings

>he's almost 19 and been held back at least once

>Red is my age. Orange is 15 yo sophomore. skinny 6/10

>they say it happens all the time. Girls look like dad, boy looks like mom

>talk to Red next day and laugh about it. She asks if I'm dating anyone

>Red is cute and supposedly easy, but she's asking for her sister

>give Red my home # to give to Orange

>she calls me later that night and we talk for a bit.

>Decide to go for soda after school the next day then I'll drive her home

>have soda and some fries. Go to car and move in for a kiss and she lets me

>drive her home, make out in car for a few minutes before I have to leave for work

>get off work and she and brother are waiting for me by my car

>ohshitbrotherispissed.jpg

>no, brother is dropping her off and I just have to have her back home by 11

>ask if parents know and she says parents are divorced. dad is remarried. mom and her bf know she's hanging out with a friend

>drive for a bit and go to a place to park and start to make out.

>happy to just make out, instead she takes my hand and puts it on her tit

>only an A cup, but a tit is a tit. Play with it and nipple for a bit before I realize no bra

>get shirt open enough to see tiny tit with pink nipple. Play with it some more and then drive her home

>drop her off and she says I don't need to walk her up to the door because mom and bf are probably asleep

* awesome first "date" *

>a few days later we actually go out and see a movie
>get something to eat and go back to her place
>meet her mom and mom's bf
>figure nothing will happen since they are home
>mom says she and bf are going to bed because they get up at 3am
>gf and I start making out. moves my hand to her tits again
>ask where her brother is. He is basically living with his gf so only home sometimes
>working on making out and such but don't want to get caught by her mom
>pull gf's shirt and bra up and start sucking on her nipples
>expect to hear gf moan but instead hear her mom moan
>look at gf with a WTF??? look
>says mom and bf are constantly having sex so it is no big deal
>once they finish they'll go to sleep
>gf takes off shirt, bra and shorts in middle of living room with curtains open
>pulls my shorts and underwear down. hard-on is up for business
>lays down across my lap and starts stroking my dick
>reach down her panties and finger her pussy
>move panties down a bit - carpet matches curtains
>work on her for five minutes or so. goes stiff as a board as she cums
>hand is wet and can hear squishing between her legs. Grabs arm to make me stop
>gets off sofa and kneels between my legs
>strokes my cock until I squirt my cum
>*oh fuck I guess I'm doing my own laundry*
>grabs some napkins and wipes cum off of her hand, my cock and my shirt
>sit there for a while with her tits out and watches my dick deflate
>say goodbye and drive home
>get home slip into bedroom before parents see mess on my shirt

>my parents aren't happy we're seeing so much of each other
>not happy she’s 15, but my brothers all dated girls that young in HS
>explain her parents are divorced but her dad owns a business in town they've heard of
>parents figure this makes it a little better
>figure since her parents know and we’ll see each other at school every day they can’t get too freaked
>don't tell them her mom lives with a guy and I've heard them fuck
>don't tell them her brother is living with gf while in HS
>don't tell them Red lives with dad because Red was flirting with mom's last bf and got some attention
>parents have met her and want us to spend more time at our home so they can keep an eye on us
>invite her over for a Sunday meal and gathering
>meal and games for several hours. Pleasant, but brothers are still jack offs about me finally having a real girlfriend
>the don’t know about the fat skank I lost V card to and don’t consider the little blonde I was messing around with the previous summer to be an actual gf
>Orange she has homework to do (she’s a horrible student) really just tired of being around everyone
>she’s not used to a big, loud family so I take her home about 6 pm
>get on couch and start making out, shirt up and bra undone. She’s rubbing my dick through my shorts
>going at it for about 10 when her mom walks out of bedroom wearing only panties
>I turn away when I see her tits. Nice rack – daughters must have inherited tits from dad’s side of family
>she half-heartedly covers her tits, goes back to bedroom and comes back wearing just a long t-shirt
>sits across from us, nipples pointing at us. Girlfriend has pulled shirt down at this point but bra is still undone

*mom is a white-trash hippie chick who rarely wears a bra and doesn’t care who sees her tits*

>mom tells me that she started both Red and Orange on the pill when they turned 13

>wanted them to be able to enjoy their sexuality without the worry

>if we want to be active we should just use gf’s room. Mom and bf will respect our privacy

>understands if we still want to do stuff in my car or pubic. She and bf still find that to be exciting

>but says it is safer for us to use gf’s bedroom than to get caught by cops

>says goodnight and heads to bed

>don’t hear her and bf fucking. Gf says they probably did it earlier and are sleeping now

>asks if I want to go to her bedroom. Don’t know if we’re going to fuck or just have more room to do other stuff

>FUCKYESIWANTTOGOTOYOURBEDROOM!!!

>turns on light and closes door. Gets naked and lays on bed with legs slightly spread

>Orange pussy hair on mound, but not a lot between legs. Can tell she’s got an innie

>get naked. Dick pointing up. Dive between her legs and lick her pussy. A little strong but not objectionable

>lick twat for a while when she pulls me up and tells me to get on her

>don’t have to be told twice. She spreads her legs and I push a few times before I slide into her

stfu ...

>she’d lost her V card when she was 13, so she’s tight but nothing holding me back from going all the way in

>proceed to pump her pussy for a while. Bed making some noise but not lots. Figure mom won’t care

>Start slow and work up to fast fucking. She’s responding and it makes me hotter

>faster I go more she likes it. Get past the point of no return

>blast a full load of cum into her cunt. This is first time I’ve cum inside of a girl without a condom

>feels awesome to cum deep without a condom and not have to worry about making babies

>she’s not there yet so I keep pumping but can’t quite stay hard enough to stay in her

>roll off of her and cum gushes out of her pussy. She looks between her legs at it and just lays back down

>dick deflates and leaks but she doesn’t care about the cum on her bed

>lay naked for a while, kind of drifting off as we chat

>hour or so later she gets up, walks naked to bathroom, gets a wet washcloth and comes back

>proceeds to wipe my cum and her pussy juice off of my dick, then starts sucking it.

>works me up hard enough for her to get on and ride. Rides cock for a while and is feeling really good

>slides off of cock and starts sliding her pussy on the bottom side of my cock

>that does the trick and she cums on my cock

>rolls off, catches breath for a couple of minutes, then starts to jerk my cock

>enjoying it a lot, but not quite hard and charged enough to cum

>starts to get late so we stop. I get dressed as she goes to use bathroom

>watch her sit down and hear her peeing. She’s not phased at all and continues to talk while peeing

>walks me to the door naked, kisses me goodbye. Drive home with half-hard cock

damn thats hot

>see her next day at school. She smells like sex – didn’t bother to shower after we fucked

>drive her home and go inside. She wants to know if I want to screw again

>not sure because of smell and have to go to work in a while

>undoes my shorts and pulls them and my underwear down

>sits me on sofa, gets between my legs and sucks my dick

>I’m fully recharged from last night so I go from limp, to hard, to cumming in about five minutes

>warn her I’m going to cum but she doesn’t stop

>unload my nut juice into her mouth. Some spills out but she swallows the rest

>sits back and asks me how it was. Cock still leaking and tell her it was great

>talk for a minute or two before I get up and leave.

>on drive home I realize I came in her pussy before I came in her mouth

>her brother drops her off at work again but we don’t go anywhere other than to get a soda and then drive home

*when her mom got home she told Orange she stunk and needed to take a shower and change the sheets on her bed*

>screwings continue for a few months

>not every time we are together, but probably 60% of the time we do something

>she likes her pussy licked and I like my cock sucked, so lots of that as well

>usually mess around in her bed but did suck me off in movie theater then I fingered her off

>my parents still not happy but we do hang around my house a bit.

>a few times when I’m at gf’s house they call for a BS reason to see if her mom’s home

>*Knocks on bedroom door*

>”Hey user. Call your parents when you are done.”

>balls deep in her daughter, “Ok.” Continue fucking until we cum.

>her mom leaves note by phone saying she told my parents we took a walk

>call parents and they asked how we liked ice cream. Tell them we were taking a walk

>they ask some BS question which didn’t need to be answered right then.

>Answer it, go back to bedroom for a while then head home

*another time her mom told me about a phone call Orange is riding me and starts talking to her mom WHILE still riding me. Her mom has to tell her to stop so she can understand what Orange is trying to say

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

>New Year’s Eve I have to work and Orange’s family is having a NYE party

>convince my parents to let me sleep over

>they talk to Orange’s mom.

>Orange’s mom tells them she’s confiscating all car keys. Tells them son and other daughter will be there as well

>Tells them she has a spare bedroom

>Doesn’t tell them spare bedroom is technically still son’s bedroom and he’ll be in it with his gf

>Doesn’t tell them other daughter’s bf is spending the night as well

>Get off work about 10:30. Head over to gf’s house

>Tell her I want to shower because I smell from cooking fast food

>She says she wants to shower with me loud enough her family hears

>Oh shit they turned to look

>Oh yeah, they don’t care and they go back to what they were doing

>Get in shower with gf and immediately soap up each other’s fun spots

>Get hard enough to screw so pick her up and pin her against the all

>Fuck her for a bit but hard to get good footing

>Put her down, turn her around, and lean her up against the wall

>Enter from behind *oh yeah, this works better*

>Fuck her until I cum in her pussy. She hasn’t cum yet

>Grabs shower-head and shows me how she uses it to work on her pussy

>Said she learned how to do this when she was about 10

>Works her pussy over for a few minutes before she cums and knees get wobbly

>Get out of shower, dry each other off, rejoin party

*her mom has beer, champagne and some harder stuff. Not much of a beer drinker at that point so I fix a whiskey and cola. Orange has a margarita and we all have some champagne at midnight*

>Midnight arrives. Kiss Orange. Kiss Red. Kiss their mom. Brother’s gf only kisses her bf

>*damn, wanted all 4!*

>Mom and bf head to bed by 12:30. Hear them go at it a bit. Not real loud but recognize sound of headboard hitting wall

>Stay up and drink and play games. Half-drunk but still kick their dumb asses at Trivial Pursuit

>about 1:30 brother drags gf off to bed. Hear the headboard a while later

>around 2 am Red kind of pushes Orange and me off to bed because she’s “tired.”

>Go to bed with Orange and start messing around

>Red and bf are sleeping on couch and can hear them going at it

>Combination of having already fucked and being half-drunk means I can get it up but not firing off booster rocket

>Fuck Orange on top for a while and she cums. Take a break

>Mess around some more. Try banging her from behind. Start in doggie but then she plops on bed

>Bang away for long while, still can’t light the candle. Take a break

>Mess around some more, she decides since I’m hard enough to screw still she wants to ride me

>Does a combo of riding cock, sliding on base of cock and then rubbing clit while riding cock

>Cums for the 3rd time that night. She’s tired and worn out but wants to make me cum

>Flip her over, hoist her legs onto my shoulders and go deep into her

>Her face is 50% ecstasy and 50% in pain

>Don’t know which half turns me on more. Doesn’t matter – either works and I finally cum

>Get her legs off my shoulders and pull out. Cum oozes out of her cunt. Again doesn’t care about her bed

>Look at clock and it is just after 4 am

>Fall asleep until we smell breakfast about 9 am

*have breakfast with everyone. None of the girls are wearing bras, so 8 pointies poking up. Mild complaints about “a couple of people” keeping everyone up until about 4 am. Orange and I grin at each other

Broke up with her around spring time. Loved the easy access to unrestricted sex, but everyone except their dad was white trash. House was usually a mess and smelled. Food and dirty dishes left out all of the time. Only had a couple months to graduation, but brother was thinking about dropping out of school. Red was close to flunking out because she was more interested in seeing how many guys she could screw before she graduated. Orange had no aspirations to anything greater than maybe finishing HS. It wouldn’t have bothered me to have a 16 year old gf when I was in college because at least I’d be getting laid while most other guys weren’t. But Orange never wanted to do anything. We might go see a movie from time to time. Went to play mini-golf once or twice. But she didn’t fit in with my friends and she didn’t have a lot of friends, plus none could drive yet so weren’t a lot of times hanging out. I was a good student, liked sports, worked, read more than just the assigned reading in school. But with her she just wanted to watch TV. And none of the shows were any kind of decent ones – all were stupid, low-brow crap. Couldn’t have a conversation with her and she was a slob. Often wouldn’t change sheets for a couple of weeks even after we’d left a mess on them. A lot of times she wouldn’t shower for a day or two even if we’d fucked and then the next day she had PE. Had she been interested in being more than white trash I probably would have worked at it.
It did suck that I didn’t have another real girlfriend until the end of my sophomore year in college, but it is better than what she did. She was screwing a different guy a couple of weeks after we broke up. Then went through 2 or 3 guys a year in jr and senior years in HS, until she got knocked up and had to drop out.

Ok. I'm done so I'll shut up now.

dam bro that was a nice one , ever fucked any of the other ?

No. Saw Red in a bikini once and could see her pointies and camel toe. Another time we I went to pick up Orange from her dad's house because she'd stayed over and I saw Red with a t-shirt (no bra) which didn't cover all over her ass. Regular bikini panties but they did the trick for me.