Are you suprised my gf left me for a real man? Pic related, me

Are you suprised my gf left me for a real man? Pic related, me

She left you because you use Sup Forums.

And now people will leave you for a better sissy.

Give her panties back and gtfo.

Let see those feet

kik?

I knew something wasn't right.

you mean thats what my gf is saying?

show cock

hahaha that's pathetic

It’s my weiner....she thought it was pathetic?

you were built to take cock instead

Well she's right, you are pathetic

It really makes you laugh? Mm is yours big? Can I see?

beg for it

That’s what she told me, that I’m not supposed to be with girls and I would be better off sucking cock being “the girl”

>Am I surprised OP is a faggot?
No.

Please let me see your big cock, I’m a gay little pathetic fag who is a sissy and likes huge cock

shes right, a little faggot like you should be pleasing cocks because you wont be able to please a woman

Show me your hole

Do you have kik?

Is it gay that my little pathetic weiner is getting hard from being talked to this way? Do you have a kik I would like to talk to you more sir

OP you look pretty manly.. I think she left you because you're just not good at relationships

Post urs I don’t want to get flooded with ppl

Like hearing that too I’m interested in the truth lol. Okay so maybe just I failed? Ye i wanna be told how I really look not sucked up to

don't disobey me, post kik

okay i was bullshitting but if you want to show off your ass that much you gotta work on it. IDK how you get it done but make that shit rounder and more plump :P

Rawlee122

Please just don’t hurt me. Elvish_boy

god even your kik name is gay

Really that names super gay?

Calling your dick your "weiner" when you are older than 10 is in itself pathetic.

How tall are you?

Yeah it is, it's also incorrect, should be girl because that's what you are

I’m tall like 5’11

Pics of your girlfriend?

Gotta take some more pics to show your curves. Gotta see some curves. Lingerie is good but don't wanna see a stiff body on the pics

You like black cock?

Yes I’ve never been able to deny I love black guys even when I was acting “straight”

for what its worth, I'd leave my gf for you

Legs spread woman. Keep those legs spread and pull that pink dick back. Don't need to see that.

More of her

I wanna see some cum on there

Love those tits. Got any pics of her pussy?

For every pic of her I want a pic of you