cbsnews.com/news/tourist-bus-with-school-kids-shot-up-in-france/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
mpmacting.com/blog/2015/12/4/the-way-of-the-gun
youtu.be/S9ysCJ5E56c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Justice for Frogland

Make that 150,000 and we have a deal.

It just says somebody fired a hunting rifle at a bus, not that there were jihadis involved or whatever. The french are really high strung so it could be all kinds of things, like some guy spilled half a glass of wine and turned into the angel of death

Does anyone have a screencap from last night when satan trips guy said the next terror attack target was Paris?

> Czech tourists
Who fucking cares?

haha, dumb ass white people couldn't predict this.

>white intellectuals

I can get behind this

!

nope this is a peasant who once again was having fun shooting at 'whatever stuff on the highway'
shooting trains is also a sport for fucks living in the country
stop spreading shit lies you fucking faggot

How progressive and tolerant of France

Impossible France has sensible gun control laws, stop spreading disinformation

It's A7 highway you fucking retard.

You should do a hundred posts ;^§

>Helena
Bozeman's better

We need to start asking important questions. The time of shitposting is over when a happening comes along

>Were they refugees? Yes or no

Cue the liberals talking about how Muslims "enrich us!"

Not really a happening if it's an isolation incident

Look at this dumb moron making about guns. Fuck off.

France might actually be the first one to snap.

Saddly this is not happening it was a french Hunter, and the gun was not an AK but a rifle.

Poor frenchies

Kill yourself liar

Thanks Satan.

it doesn't mention terrorism/jihadists/muslims/ at all in the article

>WITH AK-47:S
>two shots

it says it was a "hunting rifle"

What a shitty Ramadan this year

To think that some years ago this would have meant an sticky and constant shitposting. Now this seems like a "minor terrorist incident"...

ISIS and kebabs get your shit together and fucking bomb Paris again or something nobody cares anymore if there aren't at least 190 dead or something.

> AK47 highway

THE SHOOTERS WERE WHITE

THEY WERE NOT MUSLIMS

I bet it was WHITE PEOPLE

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

why so many of these terror attacks occur in france?

this is two days old you fucking idiots. besides, islamists wouldn't waste their time on a fucking czech bus of all things.

OP if you cared to read the article you'd know it was a hunting rifle and had no link to terrorism or muslims at all

A7 Highway, not AK-47 Highway you illiterate jabroni

>Two rounds of gunfire have hit a bus carrying Czech tourists through southeastern France, injuring six passengers
Holy shit are they crammed in those buses like sardines?

france is the number 3 after the US and Germany when it comes to gun owned per inhabitant
gun control laws are strict but people don't care
you can legally have a gun in your home and in your car

go to a big french city like Paris once and you will know

Dubs checked

Get rid of 'em frogs!

>"three blond males with beards and shouting anti-EU slogans were behind the attacks"

WHITE MALES CONFIRMED

Sup Forums BTFO

fucking white people at it again.

whitegenocide when?

My post is about not spreading disinformation you cuck, now go prep your bull while the adults discuss world events (or nonevents in this case).

because france, especially paris, is seen as a center for hedonistic anti-islamic city of pleasure. a populated city that exists as a contradiction to islam's fundamental beliefs. of course they want to attack it.

HELP

Remember guys, #NotAllMuslims

checked, kek has willed the death of muzzies

Is that why you all throw up your hands and raise the white flag at the first sign of aggression? I could conquer France tomorrow if I wanted to.

What.
Some literal peasant took potshots at a bus with a double barrel 12 gauge for fun.
Hardly newsworthy to be frank.

time to get into the woods Pierre.

Best of luck!

outside the hellhole France became, it actually is.

>extremely centralized: if you attack Paris, you're attacking all of France
>lawless ghettos around Paris will make it extremely easy to reach resident shitskins
>Paris is the complete opposite of what Islam teaches anyways

What else would they attack

You sound bitter Mr. Norbert Hoffer
Does it have something to do with you not being able to save cuckstria?

What the fuck are you smoking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

>1. USA
>2. Serbia
>3. Yemen
>4. Switzerland
>...
>9. Sweden
>...
>11. France

Even Sweden has more guns than you

that's alot of strong words in an edgelord weenie's mouth

It's a standard way of having fun in the countryside.
What are you, some kind of faggot?

not israel ? i thought they also had their military service rifles at home

>extremely centralized: if you attack Paris, you're attacking all of France
Nope.

>France is in the top 5% instead of top 2%
Wew lad

they were wounded by the window's glass when they bust
one woman has a severly wounded eye and a small kid was wounded

Israel has a similiar system as Switzerland but for some reason they don't count the military-issued guns in that table:
>Figure does not include the significant number of government-owned military guns possessed by civilians

I'd figure it would be rank 4 instead of Switzerland if it counted. Not sure though.

Good thing nobody was talking percentages

Surprised you got anything to say, I figured your hands would be too busy prepping Ahmed

SRBIJA
R
B
I
J
A

Good counterpoint.
France is extremely centralized on Paris. Roads, jobs, population, railways, everything.
There was a big focus on alleviating this in the past decades, but it's still relatively centralized.

Why do you think all the nigger ghettos are outside of Paris? Because the niggers IN paris can easily find jobs

Check em.

>I'd figure it would be rank 4 instead of Switzerland if it counted. Not sure though
Nah, I dont think so, I mean, you still have a larger population
Tell me swissbro, do you have your own gun at home ? How does it work

you're sitting in your living room,bored, shit posting on Sup Forums while Tyrone and Lamarcus are man handling your wife in the bedroom

I think he meant that more in the "a French from outside Paris would rather shit in a Parisian's mouth than help him out with anything" way.

>shot
>france

Nah, they outlawed firearms a while ago. Calling BS on this one.

mpmacting.com/blog/2015/12/4/the-way-of-the-gun

different stats there

Its pretty easy to get a gun here Davor

Ja.

it is, I don't live close to either tho

Kek.

>they outlawed firearms
What the fuck is this meme.
You can legally own an AR-15 with less restrictions than in some US states here.

>Two shots injured six people
Shooter must've been an idiot savant pro shooter like that port Arthur tard

So that's the kind of shit you fantasize about you cuck, no wonder France is a punchline these days.
>fantasizing about more cucking
You just can't get enough of other guys dicks can you?

Good

PLEASEBEMUSLIMPLEASEBEMUSLIMPLEASEBEMUSLIM

Actual footage of shooters

youtu.be/S9ysCJ5E56c

>Nah, I dont think so, I mean, you still have a larger population
It's per capita

>do you have your own gun at home ? How does it work
When you do the military, they give you the service rifle (current service rifle is pic related). You can take it home or you can give it back if you're a faggot.
You don't get ammo from the military, but you're free to buy your own and store it at home. By law, it has to be stored seperately from the gun, but nobody checks on that.

Even if you're not in the military, you can also buy your own guns and ammo. Sharpshooting is also an incredibly widespread sport and hobby here (Wilhelm Tell legend doing work), so lots and lots of people own a few different guns they practice with on weekends.

You generally need to be a Swiss citizen to own guns (and to get drafted) but there's exceptions. There's a blacklist of countries, though: If you're from one of them, you may not own a gun, period. Mostly the balkans and africa.

Oh I'm aware of that, I'm talking from an outside perspective. Most people can't name any French cities other than Paris. Sometimes they're vaguely aware of Marseilles but that's it. That's a side effect of the centralization.
I didn't mean to imply that Paris is the only city that matters within France

lol wat? then why not Amsterdam?

fucking shilling idiot

Have you ever been to Paris? They are swimming in multiculturalism, no wonder they get bombed and attacked every year, they are so cucked that a horde of muslims could come rape their women and they would do not... oh wait.

AK-47 a hunting rifle? They hunted Siberian dragons with it?

Is it really that hard to guess that the next attack would happen in the muslim capital of Europe?

How many more attacks do you give it before people wake up?

>us giving shit to anyone about cuckholding fetish
Reminder that you're the primary source of this degeneracy

that would be raciyss, goy

woops, I forgot pic

This is selective-fire, going up to full auto btw. They put a little plastic thing around the fire select lever when you take it home, to prevent you from turning on full-auto since it's technically illegal here.
You can just take it off though. It has a common screw on it so you can easily take it out and put it back on however you like.

>Czech kids attending school in France using a tourist bus

WTF is going on?

My economics professor justified all the violence in France because of French racism and Muslims being forced into les banlieues. Then he shit all over Le Pen. We had to write about it for my urban economics class.

right
the law only forbids convicts and clinically insane individuals to own guns
unlike the US where a lot of states forbid gun owning

Did you remove the screw ?

CONFIRMED WHITE NATIONALISTS

LA PEN WILL BE BANNED SOON

EU OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO CURTAIL NATIONALIST PARTIES.

Coming from a multicultural shithole with Arab rape gangs and regular terrorist attacks that's a compliment. Enjoy your free speech while it lasts ubercuck

The shitskins will bomb the tour effel if d-ubs.

Will this affect brexit?

It's in the french department La Drôme, its population mainly consists of :
-illiterate and consanguine peasants
-real hippies (for true)
-people living in a forest, wearing aluminium hats, hiding from the radio spectrum pollution
-niggers and sandniggers (big concentration in Valence's suburbs) doing dindu stuff
-hardcore gipsies camps
-Parisians, Dutch, English tourists

And their occupations :
-raping their relatives
-drinking, selling and consuming drugs
-stealing each other
-drinking
-be unemployed

So one of them shooting a bus on the A7 highway ? Just an ordinary day in La Drôme.

sorry I hurt your feelings, Chad