Imagine you're a serial killer, who would you kill and why?

Imagine you're a serial killer, who would you kill and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone

bump for some more quality r34

drug dealers.
you can take all their shit.

I guess it depends on why I'm a serial killer.

Myself.

Than post about serial killers faggot

Nice try FBI but you can't get me that easily

Jet Li, is that you?

That's okay Jeffrey,
We already have everything we need on you.

i like the idea of being the new suicide hotline where I go and kill people who wanna die

Funny that's why I'd kill whores.

infants.

Pretty cool, you'd probably get away with it for a long time.

I used to want to kill my rapist but I found out I had a whole bunch of rapists. Not sure but some how killed the mood for me.

Women.
Because they're all dirty fucking whores.

I would kill people who take my control away from my life, I can't stand feeling helpless. Would be nice to turn the fucking tables. But I'm too /noballs/ to ever do it.

Outspoken conservatives and their families.
Make them silent with fear.

No one I know personally duhh

Is that the supreme gentleman himself?!

That's exactly where I want you agent brown
>evil laughter

Young latino women between the ages of 20-23 whose first name start with a J and have one breast slightly larger than the other.

Same

You know it...

My nigger

youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM

I'm gonna go masturbait to this.

All males duh

Anyone with a net wealth above a certain amount. I think about this a lot.

...but all women have one breast slightly larger than the other user

> ...who would you kill and why?

I would kill people who don't know when to use "who" vs. "whom." You should have said "...whom would you kill and why?"

why? because i'm a part-time grammar nazi.

True in most cases but see the other prerequisites

everyone in antifa

In other words, if they have perfect tits they are safe.

>reality

Celebs

Liberals. Every last one of them. They're all cancerous.

I hated grammar nazi for the longest time but they actually skullfucked the difference between you're and your into my head .

give address. will send anthrax

Me too, user. We should make a club.

White supremacists, particularly the leadership

I'd kill serials.

Ok, here's the problem. Before I killed someone, I would want to know where they go, how they think, what they do, etc. That would involve spending a good deal of time either stalking them, or, and preferably, inserting yourself into their lives to get a better feel of things. The problem is that I don't have any friends. If I started hanging around people, that in and of itself would be suspicious. If the person I had been tagging along with for a while suddenly vanished, I would definitely be brought into questioning immediately. And that's basically why I can't kill anyone. Cheers.

I would kill in this order:

01. Niggers.
02. Liberals.
03. Feminists.
04. Jews.
05. Social Justice Warriors.
06. Millennials.
07. People that believe in more than 2 genders.
08. Trans people.
09. Anyone that uses the words "Gender Fluid".
10. Internet trolls.

your welcome.

Libtards and muslims, cuz they ruin everything good

Scratch Internet trolls, add Muslims and move feminazis to the top of your list and you're golden.

>th de

your'e
> ftfy

> You realy don't want to do this.
> After months, weeks it come again.
> You are trying to get rid of that but you cant.
> You are starting to drive, or walk, or take random bus or train (you have ticket for all lines)
> you are trying assure yourelf that is just because live is boring, att you livke to be in moving.
> and it comes. her scent. fear in her eyes when you are after her on a dark street. She know nothing, doesn't know you yet....

You know nothing, anons

anyone want my full book?

Anyone, because i would want to

attractive young women, obviously

anything else is gay

You would make an awful killer, get caught within your first couple kills

God no. I'm a guy I just want all the ladies for myself

Oh alright. Fair enough then. Continue with your murder spree. I can at least understand that mindset.

nah, I'd be pretty good at it. Victim randomization helps not to get caught, but it's not a requirement to be a prolific serial killer

Women with beautiful hands.
How?
first find the woman with the elegant hands. Then stalk her know her schedule. One night creep in and smother her. cut off the hand and leave. Once done with the hand burn it and scatter the ashes over your area by having them filtered out of a balloon. No evidence.

my city is absolutely repugnant for shitty hobos, drunk aboriginals and garbage pajeets who flat ignore road laws

so there ya go. shitty drunk natives and garbage pajeets. throw in some white trash and the occasional 'gubment owes muh moneyz' white trash and away we go
of course, we're assuming that I'm not just gonna pop off anyone whose jib I don't like. Like fucking vapers who blow their shit around the elderly, you bet your ass I'd fuck that cunt's shit up
I am also in with the drug dealer bit. there's serious money in that one

>too pure for this site

Run while you still can.

i would serial murder whoever is designing 4chans adds. seriously wtf am i even looking at?

What if I only serial-kill niggers?
No one would care and it would be hard for anyone who did to tell my kills from the regular ones done by other niggers.

I would kill Spaniards because Huitzilopochtli haven't got any sacrifices for a long time