Why is this board relying on being unoriginal and repeating same stuff over and over?

Why is this board relying on being unoriginal and repeating same stuff over and over?

>this board

Sup Forums has the highest concentration of autists in Sup Forums for some reason

I think that's /mlp/

Normal, socially well-adjusted, and rational anons*

Why coming to that conclusion instead of Sup Forums Sup Forums /mlp/ /vp/? I know this board is full of losers who take pride in gene, skin color, height, and shit because his personal achievement is nonexistent. But autistic is pushing it.

Repetition of established forms is the waymaker of culture.

We are creating a culture you dumb n*gger, something you wouldn't understand.

Welcome to post-2011 Sup Forums. Where you have captchas implemented to stop spam but you still scroll through 10 frog pictures on the front page. Where you can pay to avoid this captcha and join a board where people get confused by ASCII art they've never seen because they're new. Where the last (USER WAS BANNED) thing showed up on /gif/. And where /gif/ exists.

It's almost as if there is a giant board with overlapping discussion with Sup Forums, which also happens to be a normalscum gateway with a larger gaping arsehole than even goatse could spread open. Spooky.

not him but at least Sup Forums is better because at least they are cultural in one way or another.

this board isnt and has nothing to do with any other cultural scene but Sup Forums or racial bs or else some whinny sjw things. this board is all about your shitty identity which has no ties to anything happens irl.

Because there is no sense in this board.

Ban gay anime posters and the board quality would increase by 70%

>I know this board is full of losers who take pride in gene, skin color, height, and shit because his personal achievement is nonexistent. But autistic is pushing it.
lol you haven't been on Sup Forums

One needed go to Sup Forums, Sup Forums comes to you.

Because it's a normie majority board and normies are mostly unoriginal.
The other boards are maybe more autistic but they make better content

check out the big brain on brad!
hans, u get a gold star!

Because Generals are Cancer.
Take them away from Sup Forums and everything fixes itself.

generals are the only places fresh memes and discussion actually occurs

Sup Forums is one of the only places that makes me laugh consistently on Sup Forums. this and /lit/ are the only good boards really. /lit/ has its weakpoints but it's mostly a pretty solid oldfag board.

Very wrong

sometimes you can have a pretty decent conversation on this board