Is it fake? is it a humanoid? or is it an alien? What do you know about this photo? It looks frighteningly real

Is it fake? is it a humanoid? or is it an alien? What do you know about this photo? It looks frighteningly real.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/close-calls-three-times-when-the-human-race-barely-esc-1730998797
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODS

It's from an episode of the tv show The X-Files.

How’d u get this ?

it's real

O can you tell me which one?

Alien human halfbread , they been doing it for years

Considering the vast majority of animals on earth don't look like humans, there's no reason to think an alien would look this human-like.

If you think this is an alien you are literally retarded. You won't believe me, but you're too dumb to understand how stupid this makes you.

How is it the only people who see aliens or UFOs have a 3mega pixel camera..

>he believes in aliens

Time to grow up, buddy

I don’t know why this is so funny it looks like he just remembered he left the oven on

Keep drinking the juice

Fuck off NASA

>frighteningly real.
It is only special effects, they can even simulate autopsies.

got it

They are trying to hide what we do in the labs, please spread the word.

She stepped on a sidewalk crack.

Stay woke OP, but be careful

It is disadvantageous to actual intelligence to stray too far from as few limbs as possible, as that's a waste of brain resources. Anything weird and wacky like a tail is just another thing a brain has to waste resources on.

And things like opposable thumbs or something similar to make use of or make tools help advance that intellect.

Intelligent life for the most part would probably be bipedal, but who knows what kind of crazy shit could work.

the eyes look shopped if you ask me...

This happened to me they give you a gift certificate for every conspiracy you uncover.

Stay put.

Thats debatable. Imagine life in water or any fluid on another planet. It will look similar to life here because their body shape is the most efficient way to move through fluid. Extrapolate that out its not unreasonable that life everywhere is similar

aliens would look pretty much like humans you retard

>for the most part would probably be bipedal.

Only in earth like envioroments. Space is deep and mysterious

why wouldnt it have teeth? as far as evolution goes - you need teeth. Or at least something similar to teeth.

S10E01

>not a single ayy lmao in thread

explain.

It depends on diet not intelligence, also evolution would alow teeth loss.

holy god

>anthropomorphic
>not realizing how improbable that is to happen on another planet
>being this retarded

Any aliens that would have high intellect and the ability to use tools would look very similar to a humaniod figure.
It is necessary to use tools to be able to use tools to traverse across space and it is also necessary to have high intellect to do so.
We are a streamlined version of a lifeform that can use tools and manipulate them with our appendages to overcome obstacles.
Aliens likely developed quite similarly.

>Space is deep and mysterious
get a load of this sperg

Obviously real, how could that be fake?

Exactly - if it would roam in a earth-like atmosphere, it would need teeth. Teeth loss is possible, but why would they loose teeth and how/what would they eat? This is why I think this picture is fake.

MOAR

I AM TETSUO

Jesus Christ! Father in heaven please forgive us

It's a Chernobyl radiation victim.

:(

No it's past leader of the north Korea.

Not really true. Virtually any number of limbs will work with tool use.
We humans also are really primitive. We've only had progress in civilization for 5000 years or so, not long enough for our bodies to adjust to modernity. We still have hunter-gatherer bodies.
Aliens could evolve from a completely different type of "animal".

> Not having meltable protein cubes after 1 million years of intelligence.

Shit they could walk into a box that feeds them nutrients through the skin.

The picture is fake 100%.

My point was that an advanced species could loose their teeth as a result of not needing them anymore over many generations of a diferent diet.

So it's possible a humanoid thothless alien exist. But this is just a fake pic.

i would still tap that.

In a very generalized way, yes, but not this close. You might have eyes that develop from some primitive photosensitive part of a simple form, but ending up right there, same place on the head? Nostrils ending up in the same place? You might have something with a head and eyes and nose and mouth, but getting the exact configuration the same? No. Look at marine mammals vs fish. The marine mammals evolved to adapt to moving in water but the back flipper is horizontal, no vertical, blow hole on top of head vs gills on sides. Convergent evolution always has things mixed up. And that's from what we know of animals on earth with shared genetics.

kek

>You won't believe me

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

delet this

If it was real dont you think that guy would at least be wearing gloves, if not, at most a full level VI hazmat suit?

gake and fay, this is real 135%

Air is a fluid, faggot

AND WHY IS THAT FUCK FACE? IF WE EVOLVED BASED ON THE CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR FUCKING PLANET, WHY THE FUCK WOULD "THEY" LOOK LIKE US WHEN THEY EVOLVE ON ANOTHER PLANET? YOU FUCKING DUMMY,

AND WHAT IF THEY EVOLVED IN A LIQUID SUBSTANCE WHERE THEY NEED NO LIMBS YOU DUMB FUCK?

HELL WE CAN'T EXPLAIN OUR OWN EVOLUTIONARY FLIGHT FROM WATER MUCH LESS THINK ABOUT CONTACTING ALIENS....WHICH ODDS ARE, DON'T EXIST.

UHHH DUMB FUCK...ALTHOUGH IT CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS A "LIQUID", BEYOND GRADE 3 SCIENCE IT IS CLASSIFIED AS A GAS.

Can't even say it's the planets characteristics. We just happened to survive best up to this point, though we got close to extinction once or twice.
There's a staggering amount of lifeforms that have died out.

Not sure if troll, or just stupid.....

DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S NOT REAL? BECAUSE ALIENS DON'T EXISTS.

WE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING FIND BACTERIA ON PLANETS MUCH LESS ADVANCED LIFE YOU DUMB FUCK.

AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE, AND WE CAN SEE FAR, THERE IS ZERO, I REPEAT ZERO PROOF OF LIFE BEYOND EARTH,

A fluid is a liquid or gas

What if what we call "aliens" are aborted human fetuses,that got throw into space due to "morality law",that eventually got developed into far superior intelligent species irradiated with cosmic energy? Hence why they say,those things comes outer space

Post vagoo

>though we got close to extinction once or twice

PROOF YOU FAT ATHEIST WANNABE? YOU KNOW THOSE ARE JUST THEORIES RIGHT FAT FUCK?

>There's a staggering amount of lifeforms that have died out.

LIST THEM FAT FUCK. WITH PROOF.

its ur mum !

lol what an oldfag

Dinosaurs!

Thinking liquid and fluid means the same thing. My sides. This grade 3 science

It's very likely at least based on genetic studies.
This is not the best source but it links to plenty of more solid sources.
io9.gizmodo.com/close-calls-three-times-when-the-human-race-barely-esc-1730998797

And uh, no, it would be difficult enough to merely estimate a number of extinct species'.

In a universe this large, with this many stars and planets, the chances of intelligent life existing ONLY on Earth is basically 0%.

Intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe.

In a universe as large as it is, with this many stars and planets, the chances of intelligent life coming to visit Earth is basically 0%.

You really are retarded, arent you?

Cocks

Learn some phisics, peasant

IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE A DUMB LONELY FAT FUCK TAT SHOULD GO EXTINCT.

WE HAVE 100% PROOF OF VERY FEW EXTINCTIONS.

>implying humans are intelligent
We're barely sentient.
But I agree intelligent aliens almost certainly exist.

>Intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe.

WELL IT DOESN'T EXIST IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD YOU DUMB FUCK.

THERE IS NOTHING OUT THERE FAT FUCK. ZERO. NOTHING. SO YOU WON'T GET FUCKED BY THAT ALIEN. SORRY.

UHHH DUMB FUCK...REREAD YOUR GRADE 1 SCIENCE BOOK YOU FATTY TWO FUCKS.

WHAT IS A BIG MAC? A LIQUID OR A GAS?

Gas and liquid are both fluids

When you're gonna roast someones for being stupid but then are completely retarded and wrong yourself

It's pretty rare for species' thought extinct to resurface - but it did happen a few times.
There's not that much we can tell with 100% certainty so we have to make some assumptions - and as long as there is no contrary evidence it's a justified thing to do.
We can be quite sure with some of these, but there's also birds.

This dude is hilarious!
A proper troll, or just home-schooled?

This. There are likely millions of sentient species that will appear and die out across time and never even know each other existed except in a few rare instances where it happens in the same solar system or maybe one right next door. But for the most part they will all come and go and never know each other. Kind of lame but space is kinda big and all.

waist up seems fine though

This thread has really devolved.

Ayyylmao

WHAT A FUCKING IMBECILE.

>Gas and liquid are both fluids

UHHH FATTY TWO FUCKS WAS HOPING SOME ALIEN COMES VISIT AND FINDS 500 POUND SHIT SMELLING CAT LOVING LONELY FAT FUCKS SEXY,

I CAN SPECULATE A RACE OF GIANT PENIS' ARE AROUND IN A UNIVERSE "THIS VAST". I CAN SPECULATE THERE IS A UNIVERSE WHERE HOT FIT GUYS ARE NOT SEXY AND FAT FUCKS WHO FUCK THEIR CATS ARE HOT.

BUT CHAMP, IT AIN'T HAPPENING. NEVER WILL. WE ARE ALONE FAT FUCK. HIT THE TREAD MILL.

YOU SPELLED EVOLVE WRONG.

What if we are the aliens living on earth.....

THEN WE WOULDN'T BE THE FUCKING ALIENS YOU WANNABE FAGGOT. WE LIVE HERE DUMB FUCK. YOU REALIZE WHAT THE WORD ALIEN MEANS RIGHT?

Can someone chain the massive fucking CAPS LOCK autist back in the basement? Jesus.

SORRY ABOUT BURSTING YOUR FANTASY ABOUT FINALLY LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY AT 50 TO THAT HOT ALIEN THAT WILL OF COURSE HAVE AN ANATOMICALLY CORRECT PUSSY..BUT FATTY, IT AIN'T HAPPENING. SORRY.

kek,,,this guy went balls deep