This is better than anything on loveless

youtube.com/watch?v=y2FQ3ih0MoE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxoI9bIdi7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're not wrong user. this is probably the best rock album of the 2010s. it got rave reviews and still somehow seems underrated af

Anyone who says loveless is better hasn't listened to m b v

I meant the track Only Tomorrow is better than every track on loveless, but loveless > mbv.

Only Tomorrow is Loveless tier track, but When You sleep, Soon and I Only Said are better masterpieces

am i the only one with a ragin hardon for in another way? never see that track get any love. maybe it should have been on loveless after all badumtsss

Everything MBV does is trash

and THIS is better than anything on both of them
youtube.com/watch?v=NxoI9bIdi7A

If I Am is better than most Loveless songs too. incredible chord progression and melody. could be a jazz standard honestly.

your only saying that because you're a pleb who just listened to it for the first time and it's fresh in your mind

but most albums seems better after several listenings

some don't

this one does though

as a whole loveless is better. the first half of mbv is better than loveless.

for me Loveless starts with When You Sleep

I honestly like mbv better than Loveless because I'm simply burnt out on Loveless. It's fresher and more exciting

not sure about the album but Who Sees You is the culmination of all guitar music ever made

If Wonder2 and Only Tomorrow had been on Loveless instead of Loomer and To Here Knows When, it'd have been the best album in music history

Mbv is less consistent than loveless, but show me another song as grimey as who sees you or one that locks into a groove like if I am

>if I am
Bless this world and the gift that is music.

new you and wonder 2 is one of the best tracks mbv has made

This album is absolutely /comfy/. I gave Kevin my shekels to preorder the Loveless vinyl though since I didn't have one.

Pleb.

Are you trying to be ironic? m b v was fucking garbage.

Only tomorrow is a god tier track. Definitely one of the best tracks produced by the band. First half of m b v is also loveless-tier. But the second half kind of brings it down imo (otoh loveless' second half only makes it better).

I rediscovered m b v last night after getting super baked, hadn't heard it for like 5 months prior. Never noticed the how many subtle tremolo bends Kevin's wove into the tracks. Been appreciating it a lot more since. It's the album we needed rather than the one we wanted after Loveless.

thats not saying much user...

There are some really good tracks on mbv, but there are mostly mediocre ones.

They could have cut it down to a 4 or 5 song ep and it made it would have been one of the greatest ep's of all time.

That's not even the best track on m b v. Doesn't touch a single Loveless track other than Touched. It's good, but nothing mindblowing. The guitar tones are great though. It's the stick-out catchy track of m b v that you remember most on first listen. People who think When You Sleep is the best Loveless track and listen to it most think Only Tomorrow is the best m b v track. Basically, it's a sign of being a pleb.

Is Nothing Is the biggest pleb filter

album that takes a good rainy day to digest, haven't set about the task yet, keep just listening to loveless, but i'll get sick of it and listen to mbv soon. can't get over loveless because it is so attached to happy childhood thoughts like the big sign in FFVII about it and of course being super into alt music at the time.

and yes, if you're not a nerd who's seen it, there is a big ass My Bloody Valentine, Loveless sign in Final Fantasy VII toward the beginning of the game. I have no idea why.

so are you saying you sleep through the literal best song every created by humans, to here knows when?