Is it just me or are milfags generally unpleasant to deal with? They just seem so anal/miserable...

Is it just me or are milfags generally unpleasant to deal with? They just seem so anal/miserable. Is it because they're being cucked by everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Usually military fags join to escape a bad situation in their life. Obviously these things "haunt" or follow them. Its hard life, you leave all your friends and family behind only to follow orders for 4-8 years

Very unpleasant people unless you're talking about something you both hate or weapons.

>muh country

Because they are crusader kafirs. Allah cursed their soul

Shoo shoo

No, it's because shits like yourself are not treating them right.

Give your veterans the respect they deserve - how the fuck can your country allow veterans to become homeless and die on the streets?

People in the military see shit that noone other than themsleves see, which clearly makes them fucked up.

To all military guys here, keep it up and never give up. If you enlisted with the thought of doing good in this world, do not lose that thought!

HAIL!

Random beast song

> youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

Yeah. I hate those fuckers. Always so bitter and cunty

Abdul Habib Jafar Al Nusra Kafir pls go.

This. Based swede.

Nah I quite like them, loyal and steadfast. Good guys

>Mercenaries of banksters from United States of Jewmerica
>crusaders
top jej

No, it is because they are trained to kill people on command, without question, and without remorse.They are not supposed to be friendly with people they might have to kill.

>implying a majority of the us military would turn on its citizens

Wew lad

Leave your family and friends to go risk your life in Syria, then come back and tell me if you're happy.

Wheres the roach repellent

Laughing so hard that people actually think this

the pleasant ones wont let you know theyre military. the only ones who get caught up in it are the same kind of personalities who take dumb shit like Sup Forums too seriously

I wouldn't sign up to do that in the first place

The ones that are too smart generally exit asap, but can't stand the fact that they have to share a civilian world with mouth breathing retards that did NOT go into the military.

Lifers tend to have a stick of their ass about anybody who didn't join or isn't interested. They seem incapable of understanding the society that employs them.

The retirees loving bitching about their benefits despite the fact that they are leagues better than anything you can get in the civilian world unless you are wildly successful in business.

They have a false sense of superiority because US citizens place them on golden pedestals.

Combine that with the fact that being in the military is a shitty job and you get said unpleasant person.

I've kinda noticed this. people that are former military and never mention it. Happen to be really nice, too. Then on the other hand you have the grumpy ones that plaster VETERAN everywhere they can

>militaryfags aren't completely compatible with civilians who have never served in any way
gee who would've thought, just like the last thousands of years

A lot of military are miserable before signing

Reality is that theyre no different from the average person off the street

All the UK military guys I've met have been okay.
I think the problem must be with American soldiers or you.

Bullshit I joined to kill shit skins and commies

Rakkasans!!!!

I joined the military to get AWAY from my family, not for my country or the money, I just wanted a quick and cheap way to get the fuck out of my bumpkin town.
Just imagine, some people would rather get shot at by fucking strangers than hang around their own blood. Now you can see why most of them (including me) are usually insufferable cunts.

>dumb shit like Sup Forums too seriously

most of its just bait and memes, but you can't deny the power of the redpill

>guy joins military
>gets some administrative job
>works in an office for 4 years
>RESPECT ME AS A HERO, CIVILIAN

The only ones I respect are the actual combat veterans and they're not typically the ones with huge RESPECT boners anyway.

The vets that get on my nerves are the ones who act like civilization would have collapsed if not for them, "you can be so comfortable in civilian life because of my sacrifice," as if ISIS was about to blow me up specifically before the military intervened.

The ones who demand respect are fags, the humble ones are cool but still basically unthinking servants and usually very dumb. Military people are 4/10.

I feel like most of the military members I know are pretty based. You get a super bitter asshole every now and then. I've noticed when I talk to Iraq and Afganhistan vets they are friendlier once they realize I know more about those regions than "hurr durr sandniggers".

When you think you fight for freedom and your people and you realize you fought for money and power it's fair to assume you're going to feel miserable.

In my experience, ex-military guys are GOAT employees. If I could exclusively hire veterans, I would.

Pussy

This. I'm not leaving my family and friends to go make more terrorists in the Middle East.

The only way they can reconcile their ego being broken and being turned into a good goy servant of Israel is treating everyone else like a bad goy

Apparently, probably an over generalization but it's something like this

Well god damn a fucking swedebro has our backs more than half our country

#Feelsbadbro

Thanks for that Sven gained some respect for Sweden from me not that my respect means shit just saying

Vet here, soon to be homeless.

>enlist for over a decade
>lose friends
>watch my country pull a vietnam and just sort of walk away after public support fails
>ME falls into disarray
>come back just in time to be told to check my privilege and see tranny men all rushing to follow my daughter into the McDonald's restroom
>can't pay rent because no-job.
>can't get a job because privilege
>got told by some ethnic shitbag owner that he won't hire me because he thought veteran are a PTSD risk
>never had PTSD
>lodge a complaint
>they said they won't follow up on it because it's "problematic" (verbatim)

"This we'll defend."
Leftism, in all of it's deceitful and chimeric forms, will always be my enemy.

Because they get shit on by the general public and liberal college faggots for just serving their country.

Every person who told me they were in the military are fat.

milfags are huge frauds. most of them get veteran status from simply serving and then they wave it around like they took 5 tours to vietnam. entitled shits is what they really are.

Are you in the Communist Republic of Kalifornia?

two big issues for that

1: soldiers eat a lot. they don't stop eating alot when they get out
2: there's a lot less pressure to stay in shape in the civvy world

PRAISE KEK!

>got told by some ethnic shitbag owner that he won't hire me because he thought veteran are a PTSD risk

First off report them that's discrimination, secondly you can find a job. I work at a warehousing job and we hire vets all the time. If dead beat choke addicts can get hired at my job than so can you.

Fucking vermin

Nice, check mine

I'm am sorry brother but Kek has not blessed you yet, stay devout and your time shall come.

How can you not find a job bro? Most of my military friends that have combat experience at least work security and manage to make like 75k a year doing that.

Were you just a paper pusher or something?

I hope all milfags get rounded up and gassed. i think its about time they get replaced by fighting machines

Military life is tough and many sign up without really knowing what they're getting into.

Also some seem to expect some kind of respect or recognition.

Close enough, tripsman.

New Mexico.
Went to a Trump rally in Cali, shit was hell of lot worse than the media will ever admit.

Thats fucked up,
move to a normal state/country

shoo shoo filthy t*rkroach.

Went on the ale one night in a really middle class city. Some soldier boy not a day over 24 and about 5'5" at the most was picking fights with everyone. Got his head kicked in by a fat drunk guy in the toilets after talking shit to everyone in there.

Tried talking shit to me but I just laughed it off. Like being sassed by a fucking garden gnome.

This is retarded we don't follow unlawful orders american civilians have a problem thinking we are all preprogrammed attack dogs and it simply isn't true I would raise arms against an American unless said american is trying to harm other Americans regardless of orders given we have organizations that we join and sign petitions stating we would never turn on the american people even if ordered to do so.... we aren't mindless slaves with weapons training. Violence is,unfortunately, a necessary evil... and we swore to do violence in the name of our country and country men but that doesn't mean we are violent by nature

>Implying military life isn't a personal choice.
>Implying they don't know they're signing up to engage in combat.
>Implying they're unaware of the immediate and long-term ramifications, such as PTSD, death, watching friends die.

I thought the leaf meme was just a meme, but the more I read here, the more apparent it becomes that Canucks are absolutely miserable about life. You're basically Ice Niggers, in the sense that you never exercise any rational ideas, everyone else hates you, and the odds of people leaving a thread skyrocket as soon as your flag appears.

How about you work harder and get a job you fucking leech?

Damn dude, best of luck to you, your more than welcome to move to based Washinton state once you get tired of New Mexico.

Because they have no real leadership in the US military. It should improve when the emperor wins the White House.

>thinking infantry make more than paper pushers on the outside
Kekeroni

I've never pulled a dime of government assistance in my life.

Try again.

Youre the only kafir here shitskin
Deus vult

>implying they wouldn't

they're generally cocky and superior to anyone who isn't a fellow soldier.

when you talk to an active servicemen, note how they call everyone else "civilians" and act all high and mighty.

Yet you sit here bitching like a fucking nigger that you can't get a job. Work harder and get one

Washington*

This is autistic I got out of the army after 9 yrs for better pay and better retirement benefits and have it not wildly succesful.in business either I build super structure such as bridges,locks and dams,hydro electric facilities high rises blue collar job make way more money and have better Healthcare and retirement benefits the only reason I got out was because the benefits were better on the civilian side

Thanks, bro. I might consider it. This state is taking Obamacock to the hilt.

How's Poland? Always wanted to fight a race war, may as well be on the front line.

Leftism.

Try Wal-Mart. They made a pledge to attempt to hire ass many returning vets as possible.Attempt to get a warehouse job or a management job. Pay is descent but they'll work you pretty hard.

the whole "civilian" thing fucking kills me. unless you were literally drafted into a war, what's the difference between the military and any other dangerous/high-fatality job?

they chose to join the military on their own accord, and probably for selfish reasons.

>he posted on the 4chans!
>look at all his free time!

I'd suggest eating a cock, but you got your mouth full already.

Active duty soldiers are absolutely unpleasant 9.9 times out of ten.

Reserve personnel are far better to deal with because their life probably isnt so unbelievably fucked that they have to sign away their souls for 8 years just to have a roof over their head. Reserve soldiers usually do it for college money, good benefits, healthcare, signing bonus, and technical training that has civilian application.

>be vetfag
>everyone wants to talk to be about my time in
>everyone assumes I have some kind of PTSD since I don't want to talk about it

I took all my Iraq pictures off my cubicle wall because they were attracting too much attention. I just want to log my hours and go home.

I sat in a base and set up HESCOs all day.

Fucking kek noice

Sapper?

I've yet to find this mythical person who "waves it around"

I used to think that the police would help their fellow citizens over a higher up ordering otherwise. After San Jose, I am no longer under such an illusion. I fear the military is the same.

Just 12b, I never went in for the sapper training.

14j here, I didn't know at the time but I was one of the last.

Split my MOS into two MOSs and started integrating females. Shit's fucked.

Don't you mean tampons you fucken cuck. They were just to pussy to do the real shit.

Join the military and you'll know why.

Most civilians have no work ethic, integrity, or discipline. Which makes civilians unpleasant in military eyes.

>be me
>graduate high school with 2.2 GPA
>shit i didn't get accepted into any good schools
>shit even bad schools wont give me scholarships
>brilliantidea.jpeg
>join the military
>getting all these sweet benefits
>pretend I love my country but I don't even know the bill of rights
>go to the middle east and destabilize governments
>thank god we do this, otherwise local governments would fight terrorists and I'd be out of a job
>kill children from an air conditioned office using drone strikes
>come back to america
>get my degree in sociology because math is lame lol
>expect people to call me a hero
>use my psychopath violence I learned in the military to intimidate them
>kick some 16 year olds ass and feel really tough
>tell all my army buddies, just like old times, brutalizing defenseless people is all we know
>come home and raise a chad's baby because my gf couldn't stop taking cock while I was on my tour of duty
>beat my wife and children and blame my PTSD
>eventually blow my brains out
>no one gives a shit because i contribute nothing to society

>Control this fence line and keep those faggot protestors off our base!
Yes, sir!

>Open fire on those civilians shooting at us!
Yes, sir!

>Open fire on those unarmed civilians!
Sir, you're under arrest.

I have no idea how females will work in any mid-echelon MOS, let alone combat. Artillerymen have to haul two 50-pound shells over a mile as part of their AIT. I've never met a female capable of that, and I know plenty of /fit/ women.

They better get that shit sorted before the next wars start.

What's wrong with fighting for money and power? As long as it benefits my country I don't care.

small towns are the way to go, cops are pretty chill here.

when everyone knows everyone, suddenly anything you do can actually mean the difference between getting a job or not.
anyone in the police/military only have themselves to rely on, the brotherhood. anyone else is just a threat or an annoyance, including "civilians" (aka plebs).

Reserves are the ones that go around bitching about benefits and shit. All the active military personnel I met were based as fuck.

A fucking leaf

Fucking this. I give reservists so much shit whenever I see them. They don't fucking do shit.

gather 'round boys

Exactly I hate telling people I was military and infantry because thier first autistic question is did you have to kill anyone? What the fuck do I need these people's respect for its a joke and yes infantry grunts are fucking assholes and most of them will start shit with over nothing but they don't give a fuck about civilian respect or demand it the only ones who deserve respect are the ones who never got to come home I had a job just like a McDonald's employee except my job was to kill the enemy but it was just that a job and business was good kek and yea non combat arms elements of the military usually are more egotistical about thier military background but most of these fucks would shit themselves if a mortar hit a mile away and then they want the "combat action badge" which was made for "muh feelings" that I got shot at and didn't get a medal for it

Thank you for the insight

They use the chicks are cock socks. Not even joking, as any military person who served during the war and they would tell you how slutty the chicks are.

Also they don't even have to carry their own shit, men would do it for them

we need to kick these fags out of NATO

"I'm Hippie Liberal Scum" the post.

Because talking to and working with people that lack self discipline is eye opening and almost disgusting
>talked to a guy who was meeting his parole officer the next day
>he was smoking a blunt while saying hes worried about passing his drug test

Seen people get depressed over things they could overcome with just a small amount of willpower

Its weird once you're on the other side

we need to kick you out of nato

start spending the 2% you're obligated to, fag

Want to put a comma or a period in that rant of yours?

Yeah whatever french fry

My friend became a faggot after joining the Air Guard. Not the homo kind, just the edgy facebook statuses and snaps. He's 23.

He didn't used to be like this...