How are the relations between Brazil and Spain...

How are the relations between Brazil and Spain? I asked because they don't have problems with Portugal and the Philippines and Spanish colonies seem to hate Spain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.portal.santandertrade.com/establish-overseas/brazil/foreign-investment
youtu.be/unCynRgAiiI
socialsciences.scielo.org/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0104-83332008000100005
brasil.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,travestis-brasileiros-sao-presos-na-italia-em-operacao-bicha,121692
ego.globo.com/famosos/noticia/2015/09/de-ferias-no-brasil-ariadna-dispara-dizem-que-fui-pra-italia-me-prostituir.html
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/769600-corpo-de-transexual-brasileira-morta-na-italia-e-transferido-ao-brasil.shtml
brasilnaitalia.net/2008/07/top-10-favoritos-as-coisas-que-eu-mais-gosto-da-italia.html
g1.globo.com/Noticias/Mundo/0,,MUL59601-5602,00-BRASILEIRA E ELEITA MISS TRANSEXUAL NA ESPANHA.html
foxsports.com.br/blogs/view/143514-transexual-brasileira-revela-envolvimento-com-atletas-do-barcelona
brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2015/07/21/internacional/1437502321_990929.html
noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/ansa/2017/03/18/detencao-de-trans-brasileira-causa-polemica-na-italia.htm
papelpop.com/2012/03/participantes-do-big-brother-da-espanha-pensam-que-laisa-e-travesti-ela-tem-mais-pelos-que-eu/
espn.uol.com.br/noticia/676623_primeira-transexual-do-volei-italiano-brasileira-diz-ignorar-polemicas
paulopes.com.br/2016/11/transexual-acusa-tjs-de-ficar-com-dinheiro-que-deu-para-mae.html#.WUbb2P_yvDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't hate them, they're just shit.

Male sex trafficking

Tragic, but that's kind of hot

Spanish men can't satisfy!

Wtf are you talking about Ho Chi Minh, we don't hate our mother.

No, you just hate yourselves

Neutral.

I'ts true

Spanish teams are popular between teenagers. This is the only thing I think about them.

Indiference.

Oh really? Nice.

Yes. Too much propaganda.

i know spanish men love brazilians shemales as much as italians. all tgirls who leave brazil go to spain or italy. because of that, normal spanish people use to think all brazilians who go there are prostitutes or drugdealers. so this often leads to some xenophobic issues.

they would have xenophobic """""issues""""" anyways
spaniards are shit after all

Some families went to Brasil during the civil war, a part from mine did this at least. Politically we are mostly indifferent to each other, but we have a lot of economic ties. Spain is one of the largest investors in Brasil, along with the United States.

en.portal.santandertrade.com/establish-overseas/brazil/foreign-investment

>Brasil
Brazil*

it's honestly amazing how much the memes are true so many in Italy and \Spain two transsexuals i met in rio moved to Italy like a month after i met them lol

I think you are too interested in shemales, so you're gay yourself. I've never hear anything about this.

Sup Forums and imageboards are obsessed with shemales, that's why.

My best friend is brazilian

My grandparents were spaniards who fled the civil war. The funniest thing is that I can't get my nationality because grandsons aren't allowed to.

Feels bad man.

Are you leftist(probably is)? If yes, good for Spain.

>Spanish colonies seem to hate Spain.

Not really, as a matter of fact I think the opposite is more prevalent among the population

Not sure how majority Amerindian countries like Bolivia and Peru feel about them tho

ALL grandparents were spanish, from both sidesof the family
The spanish colony was commie central according to them, bunch of lazy spaniards commies

No, I'm not. Are you retarded?

There are tons of Spaniard descendents in São Paulo, Bahia and Rio 2bh. Most people love their cuisine and culture. To see which country we love the most just look at Rio2016 opening when the country teams are entering. Pro-tip: We love every southern european country and we are also tsundere towards Argentina

kys

dude what

You can if your parents get it.

They got it, but the rules specifically say that you are only able to if you're under 18. Did something change?

No one cares about Argentina

He must think soccer is relevant in real life.

ebin my friends ebin

Look, Kuruminha shitposter again.

Plenty of BRs living here in Spain. They are cool people.

Why this sounds so hot with men but repulsive with women?

I would get mad instantly if this happen to Dutch women, but if this happen to Dutch men I would fap.

well that is because you are gay

They are niggers no relation

yeah, i might have fapped sometimes for traps, but everyone knows brazilian tgirls are rather required in spain and italia.

Because sexism and you are a faggot.

>everyone knows

This is the first time I read about this. You are also gay so that's explain.

What's wrong with correcting incorrect grammar?

Los brasileños son simios amaestrados por los portugueses.

Não sei porque, mas isso não tá com cara de espanhol, mas de um spic.

Mostly neutral/positive. I've never seen anyone here hate Spain or Spaniards, and lots of Spaniards came here fleeing the Spanish Civil War, my grandparents for example.

He's right though. I mean, Brazilians mostly don't care about Latin America, but Argentina is the one we feel closer to and we care the most out of those.

> youtu.be/unCynRgAiiI

Ay, oye lo siento, es que no entiendo tu idioma.

Sim, é spic. Dá pra ver logo de cara.

Thanks to them I've got a extremely hairy ass and I'm way swarthier than the Italian side of the family, but I kinda like them anyway. Most people here have nothing against them at least.

you must be a ignorant who doesn't read papers and watch documentaries. it already had infinite occurings

socialsciences.scielo.org/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0104-83332008000100005

brasil.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,travestis-brasileiros-sao-presos-na-italia-em-operacao-bicha,121692

ego.globo.com/famosos/noticia/2015/09/de-ferias-no-brasil-ariadna-dispara-dizem-que-fui-pra-italia-me-prostituir.html

www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/769600-corpo-de-transexual-brasileira-morta-na-italia-e-transferido-ao-brasil.shtml

brasilnaitalia.net/2008/07/top-10-favoritos-as-coisas-que-eu-mais-gosto-da-italia.html

"4-O Brasil é visto assim porque nao sabemos fazer um turismo com ética.Nunca me relacionei com homem italiano. Os achei sem graça apesar de sempre quererem atacar uma brasileira pra curriculum.Mas sei que nas escondidas é grande a procura de travestis e prostitutas aqui.Que o diga Eros Ramazoti.Tive pacientes que me contavam isso."

g1.globo.com/Noticias/Mundo/0,,MUL59601-5602,00-BRASILEIRA E ELEITA MISS TRANSEXUAL NA ESPANHA.html

foxsports.com.br/blogs/view/143514-transexual-brasileira-revela-envolvimento-com-atletas-do-barcelona

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2015/07/21/internacional/1437502321_990929.html

noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/ansa/2017/03/18/detencao-de-trans-brasileira-causa-polemica-na-italia.htm

papelpop.com/2012/03/participantes-do-big-brother-da-espanha-pensam-que-laisa-e-travesti-ela-tem-mais-pelos-que-eu/

espn.uol.com.br/noticia/676623_primeira-transexual-do-volei-italiano-brasileira-diz-ignorar-polemicas

paulopes.com.br/2016/11/transexual-acusa-tjs-de-ficar-com-dinheiro-que-deu-para-mae.html#.WUbb2P_yvDc

This:
B A R C E L O N A
A
R
C
E
L
O
N
A

Congratulations, you lost about 30 minutes or more of your life just to search some random news only to comprove statistics made by yourself. I'm not into trannies neither gay. So it's obvious I would never know.

dude, it's a fucking notorious fact. literally, everyfuckingone knows this bullshit, except you. it's not necessary to be into traps to know that.

>everyfuckingone knows this bullshit

How do you know that? Do you even leave home? Any "statistics" or "facts" coming from a 4channer is suspicious.

Ele ainda tá postando notícia de 2008, 2006, etc e diz que é frequente.

Not gonna lie, but this gave me a boner just imagined.

Only when you are under 18