The Congress

>The Congress.
>Made up of mostly old white men.
>Yet they decide what a woman can or cannot do with her body.

Anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/catherine-rampell-why-women-are-far-more-likely-to-vote-then-men/2014/07/17/b4658192-0de8-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because women have shown time and time again in the West how they "dress"

>Women
>made up of just a woman
>yet they decide what lives and dies because they're too stupid or lazy to shit out a human being

Sup Forums approves of abortion. Planned Parenthood kills more niggers in a day than the KKK killed in a century.

Let's be honest. At the rate men are going right now, it would be the end of civilization within the next 100 years anyway.

Old white men realize that sexually unrestrained women breed the end of their empire.

SAGE SAGE THIS SHIT

kills more whites than nogs.

Nope

There is no hypocrisy. Women can't convince people to vote for them, and are generally too stupid to do anything but ruin everything around them if left to their own devices.

What do you want to do with your body that isn't allowed?

well they also determine what men can or can't do their bodies so it balances out

Nigger extermination is always good thing.

And the state has no right to arbitrarily tell somebody that they must use their body to shelter somebody else, even if they had wanted to do so in the past.

That is the basis of Roe V Wade.

It might hurt your poor wittle feelings, but the SCOTUS does not run upon your feelings.

What's being slid? Can someone point me to that thread?

>in congress
>presented with a new issue that people ignored before or remained lawless
>have to try to form an unbiased opinion and convince others the right thing to do, despite knowing many people will not like your decision
Sure, most of congress is bought out, but most everyone gives them and the president shit, yet would break down after one day with that much responsibility

>Anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

$0.01 has been added to your account.

They also decide what men can and cannot do with their bodies you fucking moron.

No, because women make up the majority of voters and vote those old white men in office.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/catherine-rampell-why-women-are-far-more-likely-to-vote-then-men/2014/07/17/b4658192-0de8-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

Great thread OP. Do you have any more arguments? My racist friend doesn't get it.

Congress produces nothing, yet decides what a company can or cannot do with its production, and steals as much of it as they want.

Anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

Since men don't care any more and women are ever moving into positions of power, I guess it will be up to women to fix this problem and keep society going.

They also decide what men can and can't do with women's bodies, so what's your fucking point?

The end of the West, yes

>hypocrisy
>>adults
>>>ever giving a shit about being labeled hypocrites
All you just told me is that you are under aged. I have to meet anybody who showed a single shred of care towards any hypocrisy they engage in.

The more dead niggers the better.

Agreed. But when it's first trimester it's not developed enough to be considered legally human yet imo. So get your abortion quick before nerves develop.

caring about lawmakers race and sex is incredibly racist and sexist, not in the Tumblr kind of racism and sexism, the real racism and sexism.

where you hate or devalue a person worth and decisions purely based on race and sex

Racism is inherent in white men.

I'd rather pay to have medical technicians kill baby nogs and hillbillies before they become gibsmedats which would cost more money. I also think of you have 3 abortions they should medically sterilize you on the last one because you've proven you're incapable of making good decisions. And you clearly don't want kids.

I see only bullshit and bait.

>No full limbic system or frontal lobe
>No persona
>Not a person

>Congress
>Mostly not farmers
>make bills regarding farm subsidies
>mostly not soldiers
>pass bills for military budgets and regulations

I could go on. Representative Democracy does not mean that the governing body has to be at least half made up of your group. They represent all the people in your district. Not you in particular.

Cool if it's not a choice they're berating us for the same thing they tell us not to berate gay and trans people for. Two can play that game.

>make me pay for your healthcare, birth control, and abortions
>then proceed to tell me I have no say in all of the things you are making me pay for

sounds like my wife

So why do so many shitskins come here to suffer from racism? Why do the shitskins we already have here, stay? Why aren't waves of niggers from the US seeking sanctuary in Europe...or Africa, or Asia? Why do these people subject themselves to the horrors of racism? And why do they breed so much, bringing yet more of their kind into the world to suffer from racism?

They may also choose to have a baby, whether you want it or not, and force you to give her at least 25% of your pay for the next 22 years.

>bitch about no women villains
>bitch about women villian strangled
This feminist crap doesn't even make me hard

> Roe V Wade

No it isn't. The basis of Roe v Wade is drawn from a right to privacy. The main reason it's under constant threat of being overturned is because the justices know it's an incredibly flimsy legal argument.

>Women are the majority of the electorate.
>They still elect men
>Then complain about it

Racism is inherent, dumbass. For everyone.
Also, that """woman""" is disgusting

Like said, it kills more whites than nogs

>Anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

Yeah sure, the hypocrisy is that the women doesn't realize that her wish for abortion was brainwashed into her by old pedophile Jews.

>hate tattoos
>smoking is disgusting
>still want to pound the fuck out of women covered in tattoos that smoke

my brain's all fucked up

Are women subject to the draft?

How many women were conscripted to die in wars started by Congress?

>Racism is inherent in white men.

It's called protecting the tribe you fucking traitor!
The term racism was invented by Jews to destroy the self defense instinct of their host society!

forbidden fruit, etc etc

The world will be much better when white men are gone.

And yet we have an obesity epidemic.......could someone tell me when Congress voted for women to be fat?

Women want government to pay for their contraception. We can tell them how to use it.

WOW
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
am know a #vaginamissle

>old
wise
>white
intelligent and responsible
>men
rational

If women didn't demand these "old white men" paid for their "gendered health", the "old white men" wouldn't have a say over it.

Ask me to pay for your dinner, and I have the right to choose what you fucking eat. It's literally a case of beggers can't be choosers.

>assuming Congress is mostly made up of men because of how they look
Fuck you, shitlord. Just because they look like men and have a penis doesn't mean they aren't women.
sage

Who is she, got moar?

>be women
>complains that someone is in control of her body
>wants the power to decide life or death for others
doesn't see the hypocrisy there

>women
>majority of the electorate
>vote in white men to represent them

This and This

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

it isn't rocket science.

>I guess it will be up to women to fix this problem and keep society going.

LOL, women being able to see past their own benefit. Top kek.

>the baby inside her is not her body

i want to marry a cute white girl and have babies
-t. a white boy

Yes, it will. Because all of the trash who are supported by white men will also die off. Once the human race has died off, the planet can recover. Good for humans is bad for the planet. We all take and take and destroy, and the planet gets NOTHING in return, except for a diminished capacity for supporting non human life.